Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1413. (Read 1199184 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Tottenham vs Arsenal I think Tottenham is in much more better position and at home is performing better but I will place on both teams to score yes @1.65 because this is best option for a match like this which is uncertain.

Tottenham only has home advantage and nothing more than that. Arsenal on the other hand is much better , both team suffer lost from their previous game however arsenal is definitely better because they scored 1 goal while tottenham score nothing. Both team to score is definitely a bad bet if you know arsenal will definitely win the game
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Tottenham vs Arsenal I think Tottenham is in much more better position and at home is performing better but I will place on both teams to score yes @1.65 because this is best option for a match like this which is uncertain.Watford vs Leicester double chance draw or away @1.43 is my other pick.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
a match that had me wait a few days ago, Tottenham vs Arsenal. This will be a very exciting match, this time I will bet for arsenal with a score under 2.5 goals. I think this time is the turn arsenal to be a winner  Grin

I think this match will be over 2.5 goals because Arsenal recent matches are playing so bad. My score prediction for this match is 1-2 or 2-2.
Activity: 896
Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma
Spurs - Arsenal, they're both going down in the last week. and I doubt they will attack from the first minute. My feeling this game ends draw or home. it is possible under 2.5.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
a match that had me wait a few days ago, Tottenham vs Arsenal. This will be a very exciting match, this time I will bet for arsenal with a score under 2.5 goals. I think this time is the turn arsenal to be a winner  Grin

This will be great game both team to score and over 2,5 goals i will nail this two bets
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
At 2.4 or better, I think Tottenham look a really good bet here.

Their inconsistent form against west ham in last match is surely a problem. If you watch the replay of the game you probably know that arsenal is far better than tottenham in strategy however because tottenham will be playing at their own stadium then they are more on the advantages sides
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
Tottenham vs Arsenal i am pretty sure this match will go over 3 goals easily and both will make score against each other from those option i will pick both teams to score for betting, this one looking more better to take risk there.

Yes i agree with you, Both teams to score and over 2.5 goals seems the best picks for today. Both are good making goals, so i think this match will have many goals.

I was a little hesitant over 2.5 goals because only a few matches over 2.5 goals as the teams compete of the last 5 matches only 2 over 2.5 goals but for both teams to score I'm very confident. Arsenal ambition to replace Tottenham in the ranking second in the standings and Tottenham will attempt to maintain the position this makes the match worth watching .
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Tottenham v Arsenal looks like a great game!  They both lost in the week, but Tottenham have the better form and seem well set up to beat Arsenal.
At 2.4 or better, I think Tottenham look a really good bet here.

I do think that Newcastle at home against Bournemouth at 2.6 seem long.  I know they are dreadful (unfortunately) but Bournemouth had a loong journey up north and Newcastle are due.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
Activity: 700
Chelsea looking promising for its recent performance at the moment it delivering wonderful result, today it will have this encounter against Stoke City at home ground so that i am quite it will win this match and will get 3 points easily.
Tottenham vs Arsenal i am pretty sure this match will go over 3 goals easily and both will make score against each other from those option i will pick both teams to score for betting, this one looking more better to take risk there.

Yes i agree with you, Both teams to score and over 2.5 goals seems the best picks for today. Both are good making goals, so i think this match will have many goals.
Activity: 896
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
It's my favourite time during the weekends when there are so many games to watch and follow it's just wonderful  Grin

So some picks Tottenham - Arsenal both teams to score, Watford - Leicester full time draw, Everton - West Ham full time draw, Swansea - Norwich both teams to score.

Good luck everyone  Cool

Watford - Leicester full time draw I agree with this. Watford strong enough in the previous game against Man utd at old traffold and only conceded 1 goal.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
It's my favourite time during the weekends when there are so many games to watch and follow it's just wonderful  Grin

So some picks Tottenham - Arsenal both teams to score, Watford - Leicester full time draw, Everton - West Ham full time draw, Swansea - Norwich both teams to score.

Good luck everyone  Cool
Chelsea vs Stoke City. Over 2.5 goals and both teams to score.
Everton vs West Ham. Over 2.5 goals and both teams to score, Everton ML.
Watford vs Leicester City. Under 2.5 goals and Leicester city ML.
Chelsea vs stoke city i will try make bet on correct score 2-0 @7.4 , 2-1 @8.6 and 3-1 @13 not bad odds.
Everton vs West Ham I will bet on west ham to win @4.7
Watford vs Leicester draw @3.05
London derby Tottenham vs Arsenal draw @3.15

I think Stoke City not so bad, man. Stoke City can make goal at least 1 imo, so better bet over 2.5 goals on this chelsea match. and Chelsea win on this match.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Chelsea vs Stoke City. Over 2.5 goals and both teams to score.
Everton vs West Ham. Over 2.5 goals and both teams to score, Everton ML.
Watford vs Leicester City. Under 2.5 goals and Leicester city ML.
Chelsea vs stoke city i will try make bet on correct score 2-0 @7.4 , 2-1 @8.6 and 3-1 @13 not bad odds.
Everton vs West Ham I will bet on west ham to win @4.7
Watford vs Leicester draw @3.05
London derby Tottenham vs Arsenal draw @3.15
legendary
Activity: 1904
Tottenham vs Arsenal will be the best match this week. But since I prefer Leicester city to be the winner of EPL this season I will pray for this game to be ended with a draw result and Leicester City win against Watford.

Todays picks will be :

Tottenham vs Arsenal (draw)
Watford vs Leicester (leicester win)

Another picks :

Chelsea, Everton, MCT, Newcastle, Southamton and swansea.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
Tottenham - Arsenal

This is not going to be a simple game since the winner can get huge advantage for league title. Therefore, players will be very motivated and we may see some aggression during the game. It might be good idea to bet for red card in this game, but only for those willing to take extra risk. For game result, i believe Tottenham is going to win. I know Arsenal is playing well but Chamberlain, Cazorla and Wilshere is still struggling with injuries. I think my bet is going to be more emotional rather than reasonable, because Arsenal always surprised me in a bad way.  Roll Eyes
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Not easy game for leicester Wotford is good team and thay still need some points to be sure thay will avoid 
relegation Totenham-Arsenal i think will be draw but if City will not win that there are good chance his team will not play in CL
Activity: 756
My prediction (am I so crazy to be wrong?):

Watford FC - (x) Leicester City

West Bromwich Albion - (x) Manchester United

in the case of Arsenal, it's too difficult, I'll cheer for Ars, but it won't be an easy game. But I'll watch drinking lotta beers.. it will be great to see it.
Jump to: