Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1409. (Read 1199184 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Ml for Manchester United is very attractive to take risk there because it desperately need to win today match, it seems West Brom can give tough time but this match will be very interesting and will be worth to place bet on Manchester United  @1.99
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
Leicester seem like a clear favourite to win the title now what do you think guys? Grin Are you still not convinced they could pull this off?

I still think Arsenal will push them hard until last week. After 2-2 result between Tottenham and Arsenal they have lowered the pressure but still they have hard games in their fixture. It's too early to talk about championship, even Manchester City can make a come back.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I take a risk of 0.1 BTC with Man United -0,5 odds 2.05
i believe Man united can take win at WBA home.
Rashford will make a goal or other players, but i sure They can win
Activity: 490
Crystal palace vs Liverpool and West Brom vs Manchester United. Liverpool odd is 2.11 and Manchester United 2.03 because both teams are play away games. With the current performance of liverpool I think they will finish this game easily with a win result. And for Manchester United, today's game wont be so hard for them to collect 3 points. So my prediction, Liverpool and Manchester United will win today's match.
for liverpool vs crytal palace. liverpool seems to be difficult to beat crystal palace. head to head for both. more aligned to the crystal palace. they are more winning game against liverpool. This will be a game that is quite difficult. I bet draw or away
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I feel relieved. I had wanted to do gambling during north london derby.
until I fell asleep and realized in the afternoon that's a tie
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
Crystal palace vs Liverpool and West Brom vs Manchester United. Liverpool odd is 2.11 and Manchester United 2.03 because both teams are play away games. With the current performance of liverpool I think they will finish this game easily with a win result. And for Manchester United, today's game wont be so hard for them to collect 3 points. So my prediction, Liverpool and Manchester United will win today's match.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
West Bromwich(WBA)  VS  Manchester United
Manchester United showed a positive performance after winning the last 5 matches especially when beating a strong team like Arsenal 3-2 last week Man united player confidence continues to rise until tonight predictable Louis van Gaal squad capable of winning games to finish in the top four standings EPL as a condition to compete in the Champions League next season. I would bet on Man United ML @ 1.99
Current manchester united strength increases with the growing strength of their young players. rashford, martial, and Lingard will be united future attackers. if they all played in the game today, I'm sure a picture of the future united them.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
West Bromwich(WBA)  VS  Manchester United
Manchester United showed a positive performance after winning the last 5 matches especially when beating a strong team like Arsenal 3-2 last week Man united player confidence continues to rise until tonight predictable Louis van Gaal squad capable of winning games to finish in the top four standings EPL as a condition to compete in the Champions League next season. I would bet on Man United ML @ 1.99
Activity: 714
West Brom vs Manchester United bet on double chance home or draw looking very attractive because West Brom on home ground has wonderful statics so that i think this match will get draw result and West Brom can defend this match there.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
Leicester seem like a clear favourite to win the title now what do you think guys? Grin Are you still not convinced they could pull this off?

Anyways I will bet 2 full time draws today in a parlay just for fun. Crystal Palace - Liverpool and West Brom - Manchester United FT DRAW
Activity: 420
Crystal Palace will face Liverpool today but i don't think Crystal Palace can take advantage of home ground into this match because Liverpool looking more better side and can win this match easily, ML have huge odds there so that i would like to take risk on it.

Yes i agree with you, since Klopp be a manager of Liverpool. I like how is liverpool play right now and i'm sure today Liverpool can win vs Crystal Palace. And the odds for Liverpool ML is so good.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
WBA VS Manchester United Manchester United 0-2

Duel against West Brom will be a good opportunity to test the strength of United's real.
Activity: 686
Crystal Palace will face Liverpool today but i don't think Crystal Palace can take advantage of home ground into this match because Liverpool looking more better side and can win this match easily, ML have huge odds there so that i would like to take risk on it.
My picks for today matches.
Crystal Palace vs Liverpool, i pick over 2.5 goals and Liverpool ML.
West Bromwich Albion vs Manchester United, i pick under 2.5 goals and Manchester United ML.
legendary
Activity: 1064
I would like to congratulate to Leicester City if they can win at this match 1. Man unied  2 . Chelsea
Because of this the rest of the big match Leicester's another game I'm sure Leicester could win it or atleast a draw. I would have welcomed a new champion in the EPL after Leicester won in 2 matches this important.

Eventhough that m a fan of manchester united, I do think that they will win against us. We have alot of injury at the team and almost had a draw last week, leicester is better than us both in form in the premier league and stamina as we have european league as well. As far for chelsea, they would have easily beaten them especially after chelsea inconsistent performance so far
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Leicester How many people were saying thay wil loose in second half of season
It is not the end yet very close What a great coach is Ranieri .Second half it was diffrent Leic
If injurys will avoid them thay will do that
Tomorrow boom boom LFC and enigmatic MU
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

Spot of on the leicester game with the low scoring prediction, congrats all who were thinking the same i know a few of us here said that.
Sorry Arsenal,City,Tottenham ... Leicester it would be the champions i think there is still a chance for tottenham but they also still have some difficultes games coming

I would like to congratulate to Leicester City if they can win at this match 1. Man unied  2 . Chelsea
Because of this the rest of the big match Leicester's another game I'm sure Leicester could win it or atleast a draw. I would have welcomed a new champion in the EPL after Leicester won in 2 matches this important.

Spot of on the leicester game with the low scoring prediction, congrats all who were thinking the same i know a few of us here said that.
Sorry Arsenal,City,Tottenham ... Leicester it would be the champions i think there is still a chance for tottenham but they also still have some difficultes games coming

I think so too, Leicester success get 3 points from Watford. Meanwhile Hotspurs and Arsenal get 1 point because draw. Leicester is more more close to be champion this season.
Activity: 840

There are still 9 games left and that is 27 points if they could win all of it then they surely have a chance to win the league although with that said, the result will depends if leicester will be able to retain their position or not. Currently the gap between them and leicester isnt huge enough so leicester is not safe for now
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I predict a low-scoring encounter. Both teams seem to be in decent form, anyway both managers are rather defensive-minded ones so I think there shouldn't be too many goals.
West Bromwich Albion vs Manchester United : under 2.50 goals @1.64
Jump to: