Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1430. (Read 1199184 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
February 28, 2016, 01:52:32 AM
I am confident Manchester United can beat arsenal 2-0. manchester united will rise up and beat the gunner at old trafford.

Well, Arsenal is on fire too. I'm sure this match will be good, my hope is this match will have many goals because i bet over 2.5 goals on this match. but because this match play at old trafford, i think man united can win this.
Activity: 330
Merit: 256
February 28, 2016, 01:41:05 AM
I am confident Manchester United can beat arsenal 2-0. manchester united will rise up and beat the gunner at old trafford.
man utd more advantaged. because playing at home. but it will not weaken game arsenal. arsenal only have one goal, to win champions BPL
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
February 28, 2016, 01:39:09 AM
Can't believe MAC stills in 4th....  Undecided ..... TOT is beating everyone, very nice style, not so much stars in the team, but they're playing to win... ery nice to watch; but, here's my prediction for the next games:

I'll bet:

ARS 1 x 0 MAN

NEW 1 x 2 MAC

TOT 2 x 0 SWA

This league is the most fu******* unpredictable in the world, but in the same time it's the greatest to bet.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
February 28, 2016, 01:34:49 AM
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
February 28, 2016, 01:33:49 AM
Today Manchester United  VS  Arsenal one of the big match worth watching
both teams to score seems to bet fit for this match given that the two teams both are in the top of the standings and the game will open

This is definitely worth watching only if arsenal decided to use their main player for the match, otherwise this will be a one sided match. Even if they decided to use their main player then the player would not be fit for the match because they just had champions league games against barcelona few days ago
Activity: 420
February 28, 2016, 12:36:28 AM
next two match on EPL

Man Utd vs Arsenal, draw and odds is pretty high for this option
Tottenham vs Swansea, Tottenham win

Its too risky for Man Utd vs Arsena to bet draw or ML dude. prefer bet under/over goals or both team to score. its easy win
legendary
Activity: 1652
February 28, 2016, 12:22:27 AM
next two match on EPL

Man Utd vs Arsenal, draw and odds is pretty high for this option
Tottenham vs Swansea, Tottenham win

Activity: 924
February 27, 2016, 11:58:38 PM
Today Manchester United  VS  Arsenal one of the big match worth watching
both teams to score seems to bet fit for this match given that the two teams both are in the top of the standings and the game will open
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
February 27, 2016, 11:11:10 PM
I am feeling wonderful today to have Leicester City and it delivered superb, it looking so many people made nice profit by betting on home team. Wink

victory of Leicester city really as luck. make a goal in last minute. and I did not make a profit with this win, because I guess that Leicester city would win with over 2.5 goals. so I just took -1
although just luck,  goal from leicester certainly quite surprising for some people because we know chance to score a goal in the last minute usually very small and maybe some people may realize that they lost their bet before the goal happened, same like me 
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
February 27, 2016, 10:31:29 PM
Huge comeback for Chelsea, i thought Chelsea will lose on that match. Last minute goal on Chelsea and Leicester City too, 1 goal in 89 minutes.
Well I think the result will be draw. Yeah nice game anyway, and Ivanovic often become a hero in unpredictable moment.

For today, I think Man Utd vs Arsenal will get draw score in half time, and Man Utd will win the match Cool
Activity: 812
February 27, 2016, 10:12:13 PM
Tottenham    v Swansea City
For this match my bet is first half time draw and for The Draw @ 2.28 it is not bad odds
Tottenham will be win. they play at home dude. they must win to be approached with rank 1 leicester
If today Tottenham wins they could be also good contender for this years winner with Leicester just because of this they are going to play with full force even they play a good match just few days back
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
February 27, 2016, 10:02:23 PM
Totenham win
Arsenal-United 2-0
and Liverpool win a cup and all liverpool drunk
City tired after Kiev
Activity: 504
February 27, 2016, 08:47:48 PM
For this match my bet is first half time draw and for The Draw @ 2.28 it is not bad odds
Tottenham will be win. they play at home dude. they must win to be approached with rank 1 leicester
Activity: 434
February 27, 2016, 08:42:47 PM
Huge comeback for Chelsea, i thought Chelsea will lose on that match. Last minute goal on Chelsea and Leicester City too, 1 goal in 89 minutes.
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
February 27, 2016, 08:32:39 PM
Activity: 504
February 27, 2016, 08:20:08 PM
i'am goin to put a parlay on
Man Utd - Arsenal  - Under2.5
Tottenham - Swansea - Tottenham
I would not take the risk of under 2.5 goals for Man Utd - Arsenal. it's a big game. I think both teams will score a lot of goals both team to score more better

Yes, this match would go over 2.5 goals. I'm pretty sure Arsenal won't lose though. Despite 02 double chance gives very small odds I see it as value bet.
will be at risk if we choose double chance win or draw. or money line. over 2,5 goasl or 3,5 goals. morea safe
Activity: 1582
Merit: 520
February 27, 2016, 08:00:59 PM
Man Utd - Arsenal  - Under2.5
i think Man Utd- Arsenal will be over 2.5
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
February 27, 2016, 07:54:00 PM
Man Utd - Arsenal  - Under2.5
I would not take the risk of under 2.5 goals for Man Utd - Arsenal. it's a big game. I think both teams will score a lot of goals both team to score more better

Yes, this match would go over 2.5 goals. I'm pretty sure Arsenal won't lose though. Despite 02 double chance gives very small odds I see it as value bet.
Activity: 308
The mind is everything. What you think you become.
February 27, 2016, 07:44:02 PM
after watched today Sunderland's match, don't think they can stay in Premier Leagues next season Roll Eyes
i don't know what happened to sunderland, maybe the investors have pulled out their money from the club.
so they can not spend money in last january transfer window, their players are playing bad at all line, i am sure they will not survive. the only good thing they did are beat manchester united Cheesy.
legendary
Activity: 1064
February 27, 2016, 07:38:52 PM

Arsenal is definitely going to be trashed by manchester united as they have just played on the champions league and they need to reserve some stamina for the next champions league as well. Manchester united on the other hands, had reserved their player by using reserve player in the european league match so they are coming at arsenal at full force at this point so it will be easy
Jump to: