Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1433. (Read 1199184 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
February 27, 2016, 09:21:12 AM
I guess in Southampton v Chelsea match will be an exciting game, and I'm sure this match will be won by Southampton with a score under 2.5 goals. because the strength of chelsea now could not beat Southampton, so I'll bet with odds @ 1.65
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
February 27, 2016, 09:20:02 AM
We at DirectBet are betting NOW LIVE on the Premier League :

Bet NOW LIVE ! We are betting LIVE In-Play during the entire matches !

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
February 27, 2016, 09:10:42 AM
here is my picks for today

Leicester City v Norwich City
Leicester will still stay on the top in this weeks because they will continue win.

Southampton v Chelsea
Southampton is coming play bad in last match and In my opinion chelsea already back especially when see they beat mancheter city with 5-1 for chelsea.

that's my bet

for southhampton and chelsea match, i have a good feeling southhampton can win, chelsea performance is not really stable

for leicester and norwich, its a good choice to bet on leicester, my prediction is leicester is going to continue their great performance
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
February 27, 2016, 08:46:45 AM
West Ham - Sunderland match is about to be kicked off in couple of minutes.I just placed on both teams to score yes @1.79 for this match. Leicester - Norwich my pick is popular one like everyone Leicester to win @1.59 ML looking better and best pick for this match as well.
Activity: 817
Merit: 505
BITCOIN GAMBLING STARTS HERE
February 27, 2016, 08:32:36 AM

Do you have knowledge of famous players, teams, and general happenings within the world of Premier League? If so, do not miss the chance to bring home the win with soccer betting:

mBTC 500 Guaranteed Perfect League Tournament

Bet small - Win BIG! Only @ JETWIN

tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
February 27, 2016, 08:12:52 AM
I bet pretty the same like you except the last bet. I think West Bromwich will win against Crystal Palace. Curious, who is right in the end Smiley

My picks for the next premier league games
Leicester-Norwich Leicester
Southampton-Chelsea Chelsea
Stoke-Aston Villa Stoke
West Bromwich-Crystal Palace Under 3,5 goals

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
February 27, 2016, 08:04:57 AM
My picks for the next premier league games
Leicester-Norwich Leicester
Southampton-Chelsea Chelsea
Stoke-Aston Villa Stoke
West Bromwich-Crystal Palace Under 3,5 goals
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
February 27, 2016, 07:49:35 AM
I am thinking of betting the draw between Leicester and Norwich today. Norwich are just above the relegation zone and have a really bad losing streak so today they might play more defensively and hold the draw. Good luck everyone with your bets  Cool

I see no hope for norwich as leicester should be aiming for victory today, they need to get as far as possible from the other club considering that the other club has a tight schedule right now due to the champions and the european league. If they miss this opportunity then the other club could be start catching at the end of the season
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
February 27, 2016, 07:41:46 AM
I am thinking of betting the draw between Leicester and Norwich today. Norwich are just above the relegation zone and have a really bad losing streak so today they might play more defensively and hold the draw. Good luck everyone with your bets  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
February 27, 2016, 07:28:02 AM
Southampton are in great form in the last weeks with 6 games in a row without a lose and without conceded goals. Also 2 weeks was without a game and their players will be more fresh than the opponent's footballers. Meanwhile, Chelsea are unstable in the last weeks, but with good performance in defense, so I expect an under 2.5 game.
Southampton vs Chelsea : Under 2.5 goals @ 1,70

Yes Southampton have a defense and an excellent strategy I believe Southampton can beat chelsea though not easy for the safe bet I put a bet Southampton Draw No Bet @ 1.97 all bets are risky so keep hoping luck.
as well as Leicester City vs Norwich City not difficult for Leicester City to victory because rank and quality of players differ greatly I Pick Leicester City ML.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 27, 2016, 06:56:16 AM
Southampton are in great form in the last weeks with 6 games in a row without a lose and without conceded goals. Also 2 weeks was without a game and their players will be more fresh than the opponent's footballers. Meanwhile, Chelsea are unstable in the last weeks, but with good performance in defense, so I expect an under 2.5 game.
Southampton vs Chelsea : Under 2.5 goals @ 1,70
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
February 27, 2016, 05:59:08 AM
I also will pick Leicester City as it is on home ground than it is very sure choice to make easy money, Norwich is weak team and it will be much hard for it to survive there so that i am also pretty sure about Leicester City.

Leicester City will maintain its position at the top they are not going to waste this opportunity victory must be obtained, their chances of getting a degree closer if they can win every game agree with you  Leicester City will win Leicester ML @ 1.53
Activity: 686
February 27, 2016, 05:01:27 AM
I also will pick Leicester City as it is on home ground than it is very sure choice to make easy money, Norwich is weak team and it will be much hard for it to survive there so that i am also pretty sure about Leicester City.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
February 27, 2016, 04:58:25 AM
Every week Leicester are overprices as people expect them to fold under the pressure of being top.
Against Arsenal they probably would have won if it wasn't for a dodgy red in the first half, even then Arsenal just snuck it at home!

At home against Norwich, Leicester should easily win, unless they start to feel the pressure that it!
Activity: 700
February 27, 2016, 04:55:21 AM
Leicester vs Norwich there is nothing hard to predict the correct winner for this match.I have my bet on Leicester ML @1.51 and Stoke City vs Aston Villa both teams are lurking and can expect goals by each side.I picked here both teams to score yes @2.02.
Activity: 700
February 27, 2016, 04:48:48 AM
Leicester City is playing like a real champion into this season and looking very dangerous that is why i am pretty sure it will beat Norwich and i have my bet directly on home team ML which is safer for betting.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
February 27, 2016, 04:24:57 AM
here is my picks for today

Leicester City v Norwich City
Leicester will still stay on the top in this weeks because they will continue win.

Southampton v Chelsea
Southampton is coming play bad in last match and In my opinion chelsea already back especially when see they beat mancheter city with 5-1 for chelsea.

that's my bet

yeah I think Leicester city get an easy opponent. I'm sure they win with over 2.5 goals.

you take Chelsea? and you say Southampton play bad in last match lol Grin Grin

Chelsea will play full team today, but it's not a guarantee they will play good then.
Impressive performance from Southampton in their last 5 games should be considered if we want to place a bet on Chelsea to win.
I expect a draw match and over 2.5 goals , maybe like 2-2 . Both teams to score also would be my bet option then.
Activity: 714
February 27, 2016, 03:55:04 AM
It looking Leicester City will continue with its current and will show its best performance to keep it on the top of the table because Norwich is not able to to stop it when it is away, my pick will be Leicester City ML for this match.
Activity: 686
February 27, 2016, 03:46:38 AM
Leicester City is looking on very good streak playing very impressive and on home ground it has very good chance to win this match, Norwich is not good team to defend this match so that i have my bet on Leicester City @1.52
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
February 27, 2016, 02:57:19 AM
Arsenal should be more motivated to win Premier League than ever. Last championship was in 2004, they really need to push forward and play for full commitment to win the league. I think they won't make any more mistakes and finish the league at the top.
Arsenal is many challenges to be able to win the league this season. But I believe Arsenal could maintain his position until the end of the league later
Jump to: