Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1553. (Read 1199184 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
January 10, 2016, 12:00:24 PM
Since Tottenham Hotspur have the home advantage while Jamie Vardy cannot play for Leicester City today, I am confident that Tottenham will win. My bet is on Tottenham Hotspur ML @ 1.746.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
January 10, 2016, 11:27:18 AM
Oxford Utd has beaten Swansea with wonderful that is unexpected result as so many people was on Swansea include me and that was really bad decision to place bet on it into this match. Sad

Im not sure on why are you putting your money for swansea when you know that swansea has been doing very bad at the league. They had 1 win in last 5 matches and currently at the bottom of the league so there is no point in betting for them as both team to score has almost 90 % chance to success due to their bad form

supposed to be when a team from the Premier League against teams under the Premier League or second caste league. they should be able to win the game.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 10, 2016, 11:26:20 AM
Good picks  Wink but i think this game finish with win of leister. awesome team form 2nd division)))))
legendary
Activity: 1064
January 10, 2016, 11:00:17 AM
Oxford Utd has beaten Swansea with wonderful that is unexpected result as so many people was on Swansea include me and that was really bad decision to place bet on it into this match. Sad

Im not sure on why are you putting your money for swansea when you know that swansea has been doing very bad at the league. They had 1 win in last 5 matches and currently at the bottom of the league so there is no point in betting for them as both team to score has almost 90 % chance to success due to their bad form
legendary
Activity: 1344
January 10, 2016, 10:54:53 AM

For FA match, premier league teams won't win for sure. There were many instances that many lower premier league chose to focus on their league and field youngsters to play. Surprises in cup competition is not rare.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
January 10, 2016, 10:29:56 AM
legendary
Activity: 1064
January 10, 2016, 10:28:35 AM
Tottenham - Leicester - 1
I think Leicester City focus on Premier League and they sacrifice FA Cup. Tottenham will win this one.
Cardiff - Shrewsbury - 1
Cardiff has bigger potential. They'll qualify next round.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 10, 2016, 10:25:06 AM
Chelsea is really big team and will win this match like a champion by big margin i have my bet on Chelsea -2 @1.63.

They have 1 win in december and 1 win in january until today , they were a big club but they are not the same anymore. They won last match with 3-0 but it is risky to bet -2 with such low odds in return for them since their performance is not yet consistent

I agree Chelsea can win more than 3 goals, I look at the statistics Scunthorpe them even not so good.

Oxford united has a bad statistics as well, if you check their last 5 games they had 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 lose but today they show their quality by beating swansea . Dont underestimate the lower division team, anything could happen here since this is FA cup that is much more precious than the lower league trophy
lower league teams always come with surprises because big clubs underestimate them so i think it will be risky to play -n for chelsea because chelsea itself still struggling

You are right lower league teams are full of surprises because most of the time them teams really really want it. The big clubs can get complacent but I don't feel Chelsea will today as they need to win and get back in winning ways just like the lower division team. My bet is over 3 goals with either 2-1 Chelsea or 3-0. We will soon see.

Chelsea match now live and chelsea already make 1 goal and the ball possesion 76% on chelsea. i think chelsea will easily make more goal on this match.
Activity: 826
January 10, 2016, 10:22:54 AM
Chelsea is really big team and will win this match like a champion by big margin i have my bet on Chelsea -2 @1.63.

They have 1 win in december and 1 win in january until today , they were a big club but they are not the same anymore. They won last match with 3-0 but it is risky to bet -2 with such low odds in return for them since their performance is not yet consistent

I agree Chelsea can win more than 3 goals, I look at the statistics Scunthorpe them even not so good.

Oxford united has a bad statistics as well, if you check their last 5 games they had 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 lose but today they show their quality by beating swansea . Dont underestimate the lower division team, anything could happen here since this is FA cup that is much more precious than the lower league trophy
lower league teams always come with surprises because big clubs underestimate them so i think it will be risky to play -n for chelsea because chelsea itself still struggling

You are right lower league teams are full of surprises because most of the time them teams really really want it. The big clubs can get complacent but I don't feel Chelsea will today as they need to win and get back in winning ways just like the lower division team want to go further and cause upset. My bet is over 2.5 goals with either 2-1 Chelsea or 3-0. We will soon see.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 10, 2016, 10:14:59 AM

Activity: 840
January 10, 2016, 09:47:23 AM

legendary
Activity: 1008
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
January 10, 2016, 09:44:01 AM
What games are these?

You can find all English FA Cup games here : DirectBet English FA Cup Offerings.

We are also betting LIVE In-Play during the entire matches.

Good Luck & Happy Betting Smiley

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu
Activity: 700
If you think you know me.. Think again
January 10, 2016, 09:19:57 AM
check my post.

oxford is winning already

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13503838
legendary
Activity: 812
January 10, 2016, 09:15:21 AM
My predictions and betting slip for these matches look this way.
Oxford Utd v Swansea  Swansea to win @2.44 ML
Chelsea v Scunthorpe over 2.5 goals @1.38
Tottenham v Leicester both teams to score @1.77

Im actually going for leicester to completely not show up for this game.  The premier league is much more important and making the champions league is massive compared to even winning the FA cup.  Tottenham are in decent form im going with 3-0 spurs.
Activity: 532
January 10, 2016, 08:39:31 AM

Activity: 840
January 10, 2016, 08:30:24 AM

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
January 10, 2016, 07:44:48 AM
Activity: 700
January 10, 2016, 07:44:42 AM
Tottenham v Leicester i have my bet on both teams to score Leicester with so many problems but will get succeed to finish this match as draw and more under 3 goals.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
January 10, 2016, 07:38:55 AM

This is nice betting slip.I do agree with you because it seems that on this slip you will make some money.I will also place some small amount of money by making it a parlay out of it.
i have some doubts on chelsea game because you know chelsea still not back in form and always the lower league visiting team try to close the way for the strikers
Chelsea remain a big team and they were against a team that even very foreign to most people. so I'm sure Chelsea will win big
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 10, 2016, 06:37:37 AM

This is nice betting slip.I do agree with you because it seems that on this slip you will make some money.I will also place some small amount of money by making it a parlay out of it.
i have some doubts on chelsea game because you know chelsea still not back in form and always the lower league visiting team try to close the way for the strikers
Jump to: