Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1554. (Read 1199184 times)

Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
January 10, 2016, 06:34:02 AM
Tottenham v Leicester taking risk on Leicester @5.40 is the choice of the day.I will say just both teams are equal and any team can win this match then why not to go for big.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
January 10, 2016, 06:30:40 AM
My predictions and betting slip for these matches look this way.
Oxford Utd v Swansea  Swansea to win @2.44 ML
Chelsea v Scunthorpe over 2.5 goals @1.38
Tottenham v Leicester both teams to score @1.77

This is nice betting slip.I do agree with you because it seems that on this slip you will make some money.I will also place some small amount of money by making it a parlay out of it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
January 10, 2016, 06:28:01 AM
My predictions and betting slip for these matches look this way.
Oxford Utd v Swansea  Swansea to win @2.44 ML
Chelsea v Scunthorpe over 2.5 goals @1.38
Tottenham v Leicester both teams to score @1.77

Activity: 728
January 10, 2016, 06:25:11 AM
Oxford Utd v Swansea both teams to score yes @1.80 looks pretty safe and most likely to have high chances to make some profit over this bet easily.I pick this odd up for my bet today and I am hopeful to see this happening.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
January 10, 2016, 06:18:52 AM
Manchester United  VS  Sheffield United Man united half time

I'd recommend to bet half time score 0-0 for manchester united's game. Last 10 half time scores by manchester united either at old trafford or away are 0-0 for 9 out of 10 matches so the probability for another 0-0 half time game is very high and much better than manchester united moneyline

Van gaal has made my day happy with all of these boring games which usually ends with 0-0 half time  Smiley , I've won alot of bets by betting this for every manchester united games since two months ago but as a fans Im not happy if the team lose from lower division team, thats a disgrace for manchester united

yes really better to take a handicap for chelsea, I believe Chelsea can win 3-0 and other predictions are very safe and I agree.

Their last winning with 3-0 is not a guarantee that they will score alot of goals today, most of the premier league clubs have a hard time winning the game last night so chelsea could be having trouble as well for today's game

Nah, i think Chelsea a big chance to win today. I think chelsea can make a goal at least 1, because their opponent is from lower division. so i think chelsea -1 seems good.

Lower divison doesnt mean it is going to be an easy opponent. Liverpool had a draw with exeter city which is from a very low divison and their entire club including all players , management and their assets only at the same cost of 1 week of all liverpool's player. Manchester united almost had a draw with sheffield which is from lower division as well if you are not aware of this yet
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 10, 2016, 05:31:31 AM

I'd recommend to bet half time score 0-0 for manchester united's game. Last 10 half time scores by manchester united either at old trafford or away are 0-0 for 9 out of 10 matches so the probability for another 0-0 half time game is very high and much better than manchester united moneyline

Van gaal has made my day happy with all of these boring games which usually ends with 0-0 half time  Smiley , I've won alot of bets by betting this for every manchester united games since two months ago but as a fans Im not happy if the team lose from lower division team, thats a disgrace for manchester united

yes really better to take a handicap for chelsea, I believe Chelsea can win 3-0 and other predictions are very safe and I agree.

Their last winning with 3-0 is not a guarantee that they will score alot of goals today, most of the premier league clubs have a hard time winning the game last night so chelsea could be having trouble as well for today's game

Nah, i think Chelsea a big chance to win today. I think chelsea can make a goal at least 1, because their opponent is from lower division. so i think chelsea -1 seems good.
legendary
Activity: 1064
January 10, 2016, 05:12:47 AM

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
January 10, 2016, 04:48:05 AM
I Wishing luck today from this bet I'm pretty sure these teams can work according to predictions let us wait for the results
Oxford United  -  Swansea City Under 2.5 goasl
Tottenham Hotspur  -  Leicester City both teams to score
Chelsea  -  Scunthorpe United Chelsea ML

I agree with your bet on that 3 matches. Swansea city under 2.5 goals and swansea city ML, Tottenham hotspur Both teams to score and over 2.5 goals. and Chelsea -0.5 or -1 and ML.

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
January 10, 2016, 04:22:55 AM
Tottenham vs Leicester one of the big match of the day where 2 top teams will play against each other it seems Leicester can't afford to lose this match because it need to get more confidence so that it will play much better even it is away and away or draw very good for betting.

The leicester ride to the top has ended , they hasnt win in their last 3 games so if they lose another one today then it will affect the morality of the team. The only reason they are doing very good until today would be their high morality and ofcourse mahrez - vardy duo but morality comes first
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 10, 2016, 03:59:10 AM
I Wishing luck today from this bet I'm pretty sure these teams can work according to predictions let us wait for the results

I agree with your bet on that 3 matches. Swansea city under 2.5 goals and swansea city ML, Tottenham hotspur Both teams to score and over 2.5 goals. and Chelsea -0.5 or -1 and ML.
legendary
Activity: 1232
January 10, 2016, 03:53:53 AM

nice picks, but for Chelsea ML odds very poor. I still dare to take Chelsea -2. Tottenham Hotspur  vs  Leicester City both team to score or over 2.5 goals it is very likely. Good luck Wink
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
January 10, 2016, 03:40:09 AM
Wow Rooney with a last minute goal from a penalty kick. LVG must part ways with United as fast as possible if you ask me  Cool What the hell is this so many boring games with almost no goals with these footballers is not normal.

Rooney goal really save gamblers from defeat I'm sure everyone thought they lost bets after 90 minutes of no goals until Rooney scored with penalty kick. This is called luck in the last breath  Cheesy

Well, then maybe not say Rooney saved us, maybe call umpire saved us. Because it was the umpire who gave penalty and once penalty is given chances of scoring it are 90% ( maybe more LOL )
Activity: 490
January 10, 2016, 03:20:19 AM
a good game certainly between Tottenham Hotspur vs Leicester City
This will be an interesting match the team really become a dark horse in the premier league at this time,
they will meet, I think thematch will take place fierce, I agree for bets Both team to score
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
January 10, 2016, 03:12:00 AM
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
January 10, 2016, 02:03:39 AM
I have my bet on both teams to score on match Tottenham vs Leicester City because i think this match will be ended with draw result i am feeling good about Leicester City.
legendary
Activity: 1050
January 10, 2016, 02:03:34 AM
Tottenham vs Leicester one of the big match of the day where 2 top teams will play against each other it seems Leicester can't afford to lose this match because it need to get more confidence so that it will play much better even it is away and away or draw very good for betting.
Activity: 1092
January 10, 2016, 02:03:27 AM
Tottenham Hotspur  VS  Leicester City one of the big match match always scored a lot of goals and equally strong bet Both teams to score
Chelsea  VS  Scunthorpe United Chelsea still have not found the best performance so Chelsea may just win 1-0
if you want to take the risk chelsea win halftime
Let me follow this prediction for today
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
January 10, 2016, 02:00:56 AM
Event : Tottenham v Leicester Both teams to Score? Yes @1.77
Event : Chelsea v Scunthorpe Chelsea -1.25 @1.3
There are several FA Cup match today but I only have two matces for other teams I do not understand their character
so I doubt there placing bets
Activity: 714
January 10, 2016, 01:47:37 AM
I am hopeful about over 2.5 goals will be nice for betting on today match Chelsea vs Scunthorpe, Chelsea is struggling very hard to perform more better and i think in today will make score again more than 3 goals.
Activity: 1092
January 10, 2016, 01:45:28 AM
I think it a win for Watford against Newcasrle
Watford won by 1:0
Jump to: