Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1575. (Read 1199184 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
January 02, 2016, 12:31:28 PM
It seems Manchester united will have another draw today and van gaal will have another headache again. He needs to get another player to replace darmian, this player keep on having blunder that cost the team , Im not even sure why van gaal move him to the left position there
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
January 02, 2016, 12:10:13 PM
Manchester United - Swansea City United wins
West Bromwich  - Stoke City  Stoke wins
Leicester City - Bournemouth   Leicester wins
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
January 02, 2016, 11:56:09 AM
If Snoozechester United plays the next game against Swansea like their past few games, I think it might be safe to bet under 2.5 goals. Or if you're really feeling pessimistic and lucky at the same time, take a chance on under 1.5 goals.

Almost every manchester united game end with 0-0 at the half time, you can check this up and it will show you more than 50% of the matches end with draw halftime so if you want some sure bet then go for this one instead
Just woke up and checked some replies I've missed, and this is a good bet I'm doing too. I bet half- time 0-0 last game and was not disappointed.  Wink
Good luck today everyone, here's off to a good 2016!  Cool

See I got this one right . I have been betting manchester united 0-0 at half time since november and most of the time I got it right. I am a fan of manchester united and I have their statistics at my computer all along from the very first match of this season so I can easily predict the outcome of their matches  Smiley
Its very nice you have some good return of these statistics now what is your opinion about result of this match I am still feeling Man Utd going to win this atleast by 2 - 0 now waiting for your response about this

for me, i think that is last time for Manchester United wins. have long winless and the situation is serious
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
January 02, 2016, 11:53:06 AM
If Snoozechester United plays the next game against Swansea like their past few games, I think it might be safe to bet under 2.5 goals. Or if you're really feeling pessimistic and lucky at the same time, take a chance on under 1.5 goals.

Almost every manchester united game end with 0-0 at the half time, you can check this up and it will show you more than 50% of the matches end with draw halftime so if you want some sure bet then go for this one instead
Just woke up and checked some replies I've missed, and this is a good bet I'm doing too. I bet half- time 0-0 last game and was not disappointed.  Wink

See I got this one right . I have been betting manchester united 0-0 at half time since november and most of the time I got it right. I am a fan of manchester united and I have their statistics at my computer all along from the very first match of this season so I can easily predict the outcome of their matches  Smiley
Its very nice you have some good return of these statistics now what is your opinion about result of this match I am still feeling Man Utd going to win this atleast by 2 - 0 now waiting for your response about this
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
January 02, 2016, 11:50:03 AM

Activity: 728
January 02, 2016, 11:47:16 AM
It is strange at first half  almost all games are without any goals except Sunderland vs Aston Villa so I picked this match at this stage for over 1.5 goals @1.29 .The situation will be very different in all matches in second half this is what we can hope now.
legendary
January 02, 2016, 11:42:45 AM
Liverpool is so bad against relatively weaker teams, they get points from top 5 teams but losing points in most of the "relatively" easier match, they are going for another loss now at westham.

It is not that liverpool is a bad teams against a weaker team but it is westham that is always plays very good when they are playing with the top club. So far they have beaten all the top club this season and liverpool has been defeated twice this season, under klopp and under rodgers as the coach
i guess you're right about this liverpool always be difficult against west ham this season and the final score 2-0 for west ham

Klopp has been using the same team that rodgers used and has been doing better than rodgers so he still deserve some respect. We will see what kind of player will he be signing soon since the transfer is already underway, rumours said that he will be bringing marco reus to anfield
legendary
Activity: 980
January 02, 2016, 11:12:25 AM
Liverpool is so bad against relatively weaker teams, they get points from top 5 teams but losing points in most of the "relatively" easier match, they are going for another loss now at westham.

It is not that liverpool is a bad teams against a weaker team but it is westham that is always plays very good when they are playing with the top club. So far they have beaten all the top club this season and liverpool has been defeated twice this season, under klopp and under rodgers as the coach
i guess you're right about this liverpool always be difficult against west ham this season and the final score 2-0 for west ham
Activity: 490
January 02, 2016, 11:07:31 AM
West Ham vs Liverpool over 1.5 goals @1.37 is also good
Manchester United vs Swansea Man United @1.47 ML
Norwich vs Southampton here on this match double chance seems good home or away @1.35

West Ham vs Liverpool over 1.5 goals
are you sure with this prediction, liverpool currently being poor goals in two matches they only enter two goals, very little
especially for odds over 1.5 goals quite little, I prefer under 3.5 goals for West Ham vs Liverpool
he so sure and so do i also has won the bets because in second half West Ham 2 - 0 Liverpool
and it seems klopp should disappointed today because Liverpool will lose tonight

unlucky, liverpool even less, did not match expectations. I think if the game continues like this, just throw opportunities, liverpool will lose Sad
before the match starts i was quite doubt Liverpool will win and that's why i decided to pick over 1.5 goals and it seems my pick is correct
and won my bet already
lol unexpected, liverpool can be defeated by west ham, liverpool has not been stable, fortunately not many people who choose Liverpool win ML
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
Feed me btc ^
January 02, 2016, 10:56:31 AM

legendary
January 02, 2016, 10:26:46 AM

legendary
January 02, 2016, 10:20:33 AM
Norwich vs Southampton here on this match double chance seems good home or away @1.35

are you sure with this prediction, liverpool currently being poor goals in two matches they only enter two goals, very little
especially for odds over 1.5 goals quite little, I prefer under 3.5 goals for West Ham vs Liverpool
he so sure and so do i also has won the bets because in second half West Ham 2 - 0 Liverpool
and it seems klopp should disappointed today because Liverpool will lose tonight

unlucky, liverpool even less, did not match expectations. I think if the game continues like this, just throw opportunities, liverpool will lose Sad
before the match starts i was quite doubt Liverpool will win and that's why i decided to pick over 1.5 goals and it seems my pick is correct
and won my bet already
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
January 02, 2016, 10:18:04 AM
Liverpool has most of ball possession, but can't reach the goal and do on target shots.

I'm happy I picked West Ham for my bet

In first half season west ham Beat almost all the big 5 teams include Manchester city and arsenal , that was make top 5 teams mess up .
Now they ready to repeat it and chase the European competition by beating Liverpool today.
Congratulations on your winning omikufuse , I see too you are on top Directbet tepster wow its amazing roi , next time you have to share that tips to us  Wink
Activity: 490
January 02, 2016, 10:17:45 AM

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1009
January 02, 2016, 10:07:37 AM
Liverpool has most of ball possession, but can't reach the goal and do on target shots.

I'm happy I picked West Ham for my bet
legendary
January 02, 2016, 10:06:41 AM

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
January 02, 2016, 10:05:02 AM
West Ham has hit the post twice and Liverpool is very lucky to be only down by a goal at half time. Liverpool has to be more aggressive in the second half and IMO they have a good chance to make a come back. I am making a live bet on Liverpool +0.5 @ 2.05.

Its the end for liverpool already, west ham has scored the second goal now and they are dominating the game. Liverpool needs to make a quick adjustment if they really want to get atleast 1 point but so far it looks like they are ready to sacrifice some points there because they are not changing anything
legendary
Activity: 1120
January 02, 2016, 10:04:00 AM
i watch match west ham vs liverpool, and liverpool playing so bad. i don't think liverpool can win this match maybe can hope liverpool can made 1 goals and match end with draw.

Ouch Andy Carroll just scored for West Ham in the 55th minute and now Liverpool is down by two goals. It looks like my Liverpool +0.5 bet is likely going to lose lol.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
January 02, 2016, 10:03:30 AM
i watch match west ham vs liverpool, and liverpool playing so bad. i don't think liverpool can win this match maybe can hope liverpool can made 1 goals and match end with draw.

Both teams to score pretty good bet although Liverpool played badly but still create scoring opportunities
I'm sure it's only a matter of time. now west ham 2-0 further spur the spirit of the players liverpool
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
January 02, 2016, 10:02:35 AM
Jump to: