Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1579. (Read 1199184 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
January 01, 2016, 10:52:32 PM
West Ham - Liverpool
 I think that an interesting clash can be expected. It seems that West Ham got out of worst period in this campaign with recent win and the return of important offensive players, Payet and Jelavic, should be a big boost. On the other hand, Liverpool are also on the upward trend. Both teams play offensive football and I think that both are capable of scoring.
 Both teams to score  [email protected]

I think it will be a interesting match. West ham united who rekt all big teams on this season, both teams to score seems good on this match and over 2.5 goals.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
January 01, 2016, 10:52:15 PM

i don't understand all this peolpe like mourinho like new manager. Have see the season of Chelsea? is 14th on premier league and have sacked Mourinho, and now United like this man ?

Some people still have a good faith with mourinho because it looks like he is having a series of bad luck with chelsea but it is no doubt that he is one of the greatest coach that is stil active and jobless so manchester united wiant to have a chance with mourinhomas their coach
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
January 01, 2016, 10:46:26 PM
West Ham - Liverpool
 I think that an interesting clash can be expected. It seems that West Ham got out of worst period in this campaign with recent win and the return of important offensive players, Payet and Jelavic, should be a big boost. On the other hand, Liverpool are also on the upward trend. Both teams play offensive football and I think that both are capable of scoring.

to match Liverpool vs west ham
i support Liverpool
and I bet on odd @2.08
I sure could definitely beat Liverpool west ham because it is now very different Liverpool
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
January 01, 2016, 06:39:39 PM
West Ham - Liverpool
 Both teams to score  [email protected]

Very innteresting game.I want to see doeas Liverpool will be able to keep games without loosing goal

Looks like Klopp is teaching LFC boys defense.So i will rather bet on LFC small win or 1-1

Chelsea  won CL whan thay totally left EPL.Thay has end up on siix place.But thay had a lot of luck
and Terry,Lampard and Drogpa,Chelsea boys
Now there is no Mench United boys and no Chelsea boys
Chelsea is specific,owned by Abramovich who is one of Putin top  100 club,richest people in the world but very controvercial
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 01, 2016, 05:14:13 PM
Arsenal vs Newcastle. Both sides are struggling with injuries nowadays, but Arsenal, on the contrary to Newcastle, cope with the absences well. Besides, Newcastle's manager McClaren is on the verge of getting sacked and I don't see his team making a breakthrough at the Emirates.a comfortable home win can be expected

Pick: Arsenal asian handicap -0.50
January 01, 2016, 05:13:00 PM
Do you guys think Van Gaal will be sacked in January if the bad results continue? People over on Twitter seem to want Mourinho as fast as possible.
is still mystery, i mean even manchester united not win in 8 match but they position still in the top 10 but if manchester united drop out from top 10, he will get sacked.
if didn't have a win in the next game there will be a lot of chances that he will not be their manager for the next game
This home game is decider for VGL if he won then he is going to stay at job for some more time but if they lost or this match end in another draw then he is going to be jobless within next few days
he sad he will be retiring from managing and he only accepted the job because it's a pride to him to manage Manchester United
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
January 01, 2016, 05:01:16 PM
Do you guys think Van Gaal will be sacked in January if the bad results continue? People over on Twitter seem to want Mourinho as fast as possible.
is still mystery, i mean even manchester united not win in 8 match but they position still in the top 10 but if manchester united drop out from top 10, he will get sacked.
if didn't have a win in the next game there will be a lot of chances that he will not be their manager for the next game
This home game is decider for VGL if he won then he is going to stay at job for some more time but if they lost or this match end in another draw then he is going to be jobless within next few days
January 01, 2016, 04:59:02 PM
January 01, 2016, 04:49:27 PM
West Ham - Liverpool
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
January 01, 2016, 04:48:48 PM

i don't understand all this peolpe like mourinho like new manager. Have see the season of Chelsea? is 14th on premier league and have sacked Mourinho, and now United like this man ?
they think he can bring a new spirit in the team but all he will do is gonna loan all young players away thats the half of united players
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
January 01, 2016, 04:12:20 PM

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
January 01, 2016, 03:53:47 PM
yes i think he will sacked,MU is cannot same as moyes era,and they too shame if they finish out of big four,and about mourinho,it will not easy to take contract with MU,and if that happen,he will not have magic anymore to make MU on top table.
`mourinho will give some magic if he moved to manchester united. he always success with new team, that's why he call his self with special one.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481
January 01, 2016, 03:29:10 PM
Think about Leicester and one sees why Premier League is so addictive and fun: Ranieri, for me, is an excellent coach who brought so much quality to a club which was destined to play not to go in Championship!
legendary
Activity: 1232
January 01, 2016, 03:08:08 PM
EPL is very difficult league i think because many good coach has accomplishments in other leagues but failed in this league
and if diego simeone really become a coach of man utd it would not guarantee he will be success and get trophy

It will not guarantee him a success but atleast a coach like his quality would be nice to see in premier league. We have top coach coming to the premier league, klopp has come and guardiola will be coming as well so the competition will be hotter next season or atleast soon enough
if he really came to EPL it means we will see many good coaches in this league and i think it would EPL be the best league in the world
because a lot of good coaches from around the world comes into this league

yes that is why a lot of good coaches who want to come to the Premier league, one of which is the league's most competitive and not boring like other leagues that always it was just. I mean like the other leagues that are easy to guess who will come out as a winner
legendary
Activity: 980
January 01, 2016, 02:55:54 PM
EPL is very difficult league i think because many good coach has accomplishments in other leagues but failed in this league
and if diego simeone really become a coach of man utd it would not guarantee he will be success and get trophy

It will not guarantee him a success but atleast a coach like his quality would be nice to see in premier league. We have top coach coming to the premier league, klopp has come and guardiola will be coming as well so the competition will be hotter next season or atleast soon enough
if he really came to EPL it means we will see many good coaches in this league and i think it would EPL be the best league in the world
because a lot of good coaches from around the world comes into this league
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
January 01, 2016, 02:18:10 PM

legendary
Activity: 980
January 01, 2016, 01:44:10 PM
i have no idea about this but if Man Utd have bad result in the next few games it could possibly happen

There are some rumours that manchester united will be targeting diego simeone as well to replace van gaal. Mourinho is a type of person that talks only and make controversial things, he is great but he is not suitable at manchester united for sure . As a true fan of manchester united, I would rather have van gaal than mourinho here
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The mind is everything. What you think you become.
January 01, 2016, 12:51:58 PM
yes i think he will sacked,MU is cannot same as moyes era,and they too shame if they finish out of big four,and about mourinho,it will not easy to take contract with MU,and if that happen,he will not have magic anymore to make MU on top table.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
January 01, 2016, 12:05:37 PM
i have no idea about this but if Man Utd have bad result in the next few games it could possibly happen

There are some rumours that manchester united will be targeting diego simeone as well to replace van gaal. Mourinho is a type of person that talks only and make controversial things, he is great but he is not suitable at manchester united for sure . As a true fan of manchester united, I would rather have van gaal than mourinho here

So many rumours about them, one of my local sport news says that Massimiliano Allegri interested to move to Premier League and one of team that is linked to him is Manchester United.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
January 01, 2016, 12:02:37 PM
So guys what do you think about the first part of the season? Some crazy things happened like Chelsea being 1 point above the relegation zone, Leicester leading the leaderboard almost till the last round of this year, United haven't had a win in I don't know how many games lol And the most shocking thing ever -  Mourinho got fired  Cool

so here is the final table for top 5 of premier league on 2015

1 Arsenal  39 points
  2 Leicester City  39 points
  3 Manchester City  36 points
  4 Tottenham Hotspur  35 points
  5 Crystal Palace  31 points

And bottom 5

16 AFC Bournemouth  20 points
  17 Swansea City  19 points
  18 Newcastle United  17 points
  19 Sunderland  12 points
  20 Aston Villa  8 points

Manchester United at 6th , Liverpool at 7th and sadly Chelsea at 14th with just 20 points.
full of surprise season for BPL!

chelsea is biggest disappointment on this season but Leicester is something different they are excellent this season
Jump to: