Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1607. (Read 1199184 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
December 24, 2015, 10:49:05 PM
Stoke City-Manchester United

any tips

quite difficult to predict Manchester utd at this time. I really doubt Manchester utd can win this match. under 2.5 goals my prediction.

yeah performance of Man utd less stable the same as with liverpool
I don't dare to take bets for manchester utd wins, I prefer to over goals
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
December 24, 2015, 10:06:49 PM
Stoke win
Chelsea win
best game Liverpool-Leicester
three Liverpool players injured,Leicester on fire,but it is EPL so 2-1 Liverpool

Arsenal win,small problem becouse  Sanchez is injured
i think you have some good predictions there is only a high possibilite to draw in licester and liverpool game despite liverpool loosing last game 3-0 a draw is good result for liverpool but loosing will make it worse fo them
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
December 24, 2015, 08:24:40 PM
Stoke win
Chelsea win
best game Liverpool-Leicester
three Liverpool players injured,Leicester on fire,but it is EPL so 2-1 Liverpool

Arsenal win,small problem becouse  Sanchez is injured
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
December 24, 2015, 06:06:43 PM

any tips

quite difficult to predict Manchester utd at this time. I really doubt Manchester utd can win this match. under 2.5 goals my prediction.
so do i because Man Utd have very unstable performance in this season but if you want to make a little different in this match pick for Stoke City also good although is too risky but if Stoke City can win in this match you will earn lot of profit from that

yes it is true that lately manchester united played with unstable, but if I think it's better still chose Manchester United because they have some great players, my prediction will also be on the under 2.5 goals

Nice prediction, i also agree for under 2.5 goals and the safest way to parlay I will take a Draw or Away odds @1.34 its good for safe parlay Cheesy
Chosing Draw or Away is not good right now as Stoke can beat Man Utd at home in my view Home and Draw is much better as Utd current away record is also very poor in last few matches

i expect Man Utd to win. have 6 matches without win(last 3 lose), and especially because speculation about Mourinho. LVG must win this game.
Activity: 140
December 24, 2015, 05:30:36 PM

any tips

so do i because Man Utd have very unstable performance in this season but if you want to make a little different in this match pick for Stoke City also good although is too risky but if Stoke City can win in this match you will earn lot of profit from that

yes it is true that lately manchester united played with unstable, but if I think it's better still chose Manchester United because they have some great players, my prediction will also be on the under 2.5 goals

Nice prediction, i also agree for under 2.5 goals and the safest way to parlay I will take a Draw or Away odds @1.34 its good for safe parlay Cheesy
Chosing Draw or Away is not good right now as Stoke can beat Man Utd at home in my view Home and Draw is much better as Utd current away record is also very poor in last few matches
yes i very agree, Stoke city can beat manchester united, even stoke city this season has been beating chelsea and man city when playing at home
this will be difficult game for both teams my prediction for this game will be both team to score because stoke city are playing home and having a good run and for united they need to win these game so they need to score
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
December 24, 2015, 01:41:59 PM

any tips

yes i very agree, Stoke city can beat manchester united, even stoke city this season has been beating chelsea and man city when playing at home
Activity: 812
December 24, 2015, 01:25:40 PM

any tips

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481
December 24, 2015, 01:06:14 PM
Yes maybe it is better not to bet on MAnchester United, also because this is a Premier League day within the holidays that makes it even more difficult to predict those type of games.
Activity: 532
December 24, 2015, 12:39:57 PM

any tips

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
December 24, 2015, 11:56:47 AM

any tips

yes very risky take on Stoke City win, because I think Man utd did not want to lose anymore. I'm really confident for this match DRAW.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
December 24, 2015, 11:40:21 AM

any tips

good prediction but for this match i won't pick for Man Utd win and i think both teams to score also good
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
December 24, 2015, 11:39:20 AM

any tips

I bet on MU, I think Van Gaal needs to do thing, if he won't win the match, he will be sacked like Mourinho, it is 100% to be fired if he can't win in the following matches, let's wish MU will win the match, IMO Gaal is a great coach.

No I think van gaal will sacked only if they lost to Leicester city, just like Swansea and Chelsea manager  Grin they sacked after match against Leicester city.
IMO mourinho is a great coach too and he still sacked because the bad situation.
Activity: 840
December 24, 2015, 11:22:09 AM

any tips

I bet on MU, I think Van Gaal needs to do thing, if he won't win the match, he will be sacked like Mourinho, it is 100% to be fired if he can't win in the following matches, let's wish MU will win the match, IMO Gaal is a great coach.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
December 24, 2015, 11:20:22 AM

any tips

legendary
Activity: 980
December 24, 2015, 10:48:03 AM

any tips

legendary
Activity: 1064
December 24, 2015, 10:31:26 AM
Manchester United has its new coach (Josè Mourinho). Hope that will do something of more good than Van Gaal. Van Gaal's game was so annoying and a team like Manchester united can not stay in that position !

The management of mourinho has denied this and Im sure manchester united or atleast sir alex will not be crazy enough to let someone as controversial as jose mourinho to handle the team. Manchester united always leave the controversial side and mourinho will not be suitable with how the management handle the club
legendary
Activity: 1232
December 24, 2015, 09:21:14 AM

any tips

legendary
Activity: 812
December 24, 2015, 07:55:01 AM
The representative Mourinho has denied an agreement with the management of Manchester United. I'd also refuted about the negotiations behind van Gaal Grin And van Gaal took offense at the journalistic fraternity for these rumors. Although certainly conducted preliminary consultations.

The UK media is known for their massive intervention for such a thing and always dig through every possible step about the current rumour and sometimes they are really annoying so no wonder that they are now trying to dig this relationship between mourinho and manchester united management about the new coach for next season

UK media are crazy it makes you wonder how much power they actually have. I watched the interview with van gaal its pretty funny.  I think he will lose his job tbh, united fans expect more but those days are over.
Activity: 225
December 24, 2015, 07:46:11 AM
Manchester United has its new coach (Josè Mourinho). Hope that will do something of more good than Van Gaal. Van Gaal's game was so annoying and a team like Manchester united can not stay in that position !
legendary
Activity: 1218
December 24, 2015, 07:32:24 AM
I am very big fan of MU

Really hope that they do good this year Sad
I am also a big fan of Manchester United, but lately they are playing is not good, I hope in the next game they can play more leverage  Sad
Jump to: