Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1603. (Read 1199184 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
December 26, 2015, 04:13:39 AM
It seems Leicester City has some good chance to win or finish as draw it is playing really impressive so that i think so bet on double chance draw or away would be nice to make some profit on this match.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
December 26, 2015, 04:13:33 AM
Both teams to score it attractive to me to take risk on match between Stoke City vs Manchester United i think this match will be finished ad draw as it has good chance for this.
Activity: 686
December 26, 2015, 04:08:23 AM
I have my bet on both teams to score on the match Chelsea vs Watford i am doubtful about Chelsea it will win this match even it is on own home yard but it playing very poor.
legendary
Activity: 1064
December 26, 2015, 04:07:58 AM
This game is not the reflection of the winner of this season,

From the last 15 games of the boxing days, the leader of the league in boxing days always end up being the winner of the season. 10 out of 15 matches have the same results while 5 have innacurate results but still the worst are at top 4. If leicester ended up being top 4 atleast then it is good enough
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
December 26, 2015, 03:59:21 AM
I think Tottenham has good chance to win its match against Norwich today it is playing on home court so that it will take advantage of this thing and will win this match for sure.
Activity: 700
December 26, 2015, 03:55:52 AM
I am also fan of Leicester City because incredible into this season very consistent and moving the destination to be the champion i don't think Liverpool with that kind of bad performance can win or draw on home ground so that i have my bet on ML with great odds.
Activity: 896
December 26, 2015, 03:51:05 AM
Liverpool vs Leicester City this is match of the day i think Leicester City is more strong with its current form so that it will be much hard task for Liverpool to make it stop on home ground, i have my bet on away or draw @1.90 it is still better than to place bet on home team.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
December 26, 2015, 03:34:08 AM
I feel there will be a lot of surprises on Boxing Day and would suggest trying out riskier bets on underdogs. Good luck to everyone and Merry Christmas.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
December 26, 2015, 03:29:35 AM

Liverpool  VS  Leicester City Draw or Away

This match will be a special concern for football fans because it brings two top teams
Liverpool seems to be difficult to face Leicester City because several key players injured, otherwise Leicester City is in a state ready to compete after the victory in the last few games create confidence in the player increases.
Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma
December 26, 2015, 02:48:50 AM
Liverpool 4-1 Leicester | Full time Result Smiley

If this is a christmas jokes then this is the best jokes for now  Smiley Smiley. Lets be real about this , if they cant beat WBA at home how can they beat leicester at home?This game already belongs to leicester and the best that liverpool can do is to hope that they will play good at the match and get a draw with leicester

I think Liverpool will end this year with a big win at anfield. they can beat chelsea and city, why not for leicester, especially those playing at home.

maybe my prediction  wrong, but I already bet for liverpool Smiley YNWA :v

They were lucky that they beat city and chelsea is just a crappy team right now. The reason of them defeating city must be because cit underestimate them and get cocky but leicester is different and have a solid half season until today , this boxing day match will be reflection of the winner of this season

Very difficult to survive in the top position for leicester, still below their arsenal that was only 2 points. leicester difficult to survive. enter the champions league they've been very very good.

This game is not the reflection of the winner of this season, leicester highly dependent on Vardy. if January Vardy go. then finished already all Smiley.

Chelsea was ugly, but the city does not.
But I was very amazed to see that Ranieri did in leicester Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
December 26, 2015, 02:43:26 AM
Man Utd haven't won once in the past 4 EPL games, and so I will bet on Stoke City +0.5 @ 1.700.

Its time for them to win this match, if van gaal cant win this game then he will be sacked for sure. So many rumours about him getting sacked because of his bad performances so this is the chance for him to show what he is good at and to show the board of united that he is just having bad month afterall
legendary
Activity: 910
December 26, 2015, 02:33:08 AM
Watford have won all the past 4 games in EPL and only lost to Leicester City and Man Utd by 1 goal. I don't think Chelsea can win by more than 1 goal, and so I will bet on Watford +1 @ 2.083. Man Utd haven't won once in the past 4 EPL games, and so I will bet on Stoke City +0.5 @ 1.700.
legendary
December 26, 2015, 02:19:19 AM

If this is a christmas jokes then this is the best jokes for now  Smiley Smiley. Lets be real about this , if they cant beat WBA at home how can they beat leicester at home?This game already belongs to leicester and the best that liverpool can do is to hope that they will play good at the match and get a draw with leicester

I think Liverpool will end this year with a big win at anfield. they can beat chelsea and city, why not for leicester, especially those playing at home.

They were lucky that they beat city and chelsea is just a crappy team right now. The reason of them defeating city must be because cit underestimate them and get cocky but leicester is different and have a solid half season until today , this boxing day match will be reflection of the winner of this season
December 26, 2015, 02:07:17 AM

legendary
December 26, 2015, 12:16:55 AM

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
December 26, 2015, 12:01:29 AM
EPL Today

Stoke City vs Manchester United Draw or Away
Chelsea vs Watford Chelsea Win
Liverpool vs Leicester City Home or Draw
Manchester City vs Sunderland  Man City
Tottenham vs Norwich Tottenham Win
Activity: 1204
December 25, 2015, 11:47:41 PM
This is one match that I think is quite difficult to predict who will win. I prefer both team to score or over 2.5 goals
I guess not, I am sure liverpool stronger, but I prefer for liverpool team to score or over 2 goals
legendary
Activity: 1232
December 25, 2015, 11:44:23 PM
This is one match that I think is quite difficult to predict who will win. I prefer both team to score or over 2.5 goals
Activity: 840
December 25, 2015, 11:31:57 PM
Football is shit to bet on, especially the EPL this year as there's been so many weird results...

All of this results is good to watch because it really entertain me. Last season everything goes predictable especially we know that the big clubs win like almost 95 % of their matches but this time its very different especially with leicester leading the table of EPL
December 25, 2015, 11:16:20 PM
Jump to: