Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1633. (Read 1199184 times)

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
December 13, 2015, 02:57:49 PM
Nice play by Newcastle in the last 15minutes and succeed to score 1 winning goals which made a great come back.
And Liverpool is also annoying, they could not win and almost get lost. And I was right that there would be unexpected results in this week matches.

Activity: 194
Merit: 100
December 13, 2015, 02:51:23 PM
My pick on the match tomorrow.

Leicester vs Chelsea - 2.5+ goals and win Leichester

What do you think? is it too risky?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
December 13, 2015, 02:51:16 PM
My picks for EPL Sunday:
Liverpool v West Bromwich Albion - Liverpool @ 1.4
Aston Villa v Arsenal - Arsenal @ 1.53
Tottenham v Newcastle - Both teams to Score? Yes @ 1.84

2 for 3. Not bad at all. Over 2.5 goals or both teams to score was a better pick for Liverpool game.
Tomorrow Leicester will win against Chelsea and stay at the top with Arsenal. Premier League is having the most exciting season in last 10 years.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
December 13, 2015, 02:31:02 PM
surprise!!! seems like every day there is a surprise in the Premier League  Liverpool draw and Totenham lose at home
some latter result match really strange preferably before betting on matches consider carefully many match beyond doubt
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
December 13, 2015, 01:56:28 PM
Liverpool with that late equalizer what a dramatic match again and Tottenham losing at home some nice upsets again this week lol  Cool
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
December 13, 2015, 01:17:23 PM
Liverpool 1-1 West Brom at 58 minutes and played in anfield i hope they can win today because i'm already placed my bet for Liverpool win
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
December 13, 2015, 12:11:09 PM
Tottenham Hotspur and Liverpool should not have much problem winning at home today, so I have made a parlay bet on Tottenham Hotspur ML and Liverpool ML @ 1.929.

Liverpool should have no problem winning today but newcastle is a team with one of the best defence now in the current session of the league so tottenham will have some problem into winning the game today
legendary
Activity: 910
December 13, 2015, 11:19:10 AM
Tottenham Hotspur and Liverpool should not have much problem winning at home today, so I have made a parlay bet on Tottenham Hotspur ML and Liverpool ML @ 1.929.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
December 13, 2015, 10:06:42 AM
My picks for today are Liverpool - West Brom Liverpool ML and Tottenham - Newcastle over 2.5 goals.

nice picks, maybe it would be nice be a parlay and add arsenal, but unfortunately it was too late and the current arsenal 1-0 lead in the 34"
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
December 13, 2015, 09:25:47 AM
My picks for today are Liverpool - West Brom Liverpool ML and Tottenham - Newcastle over 2.5 goals.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
December 13, 2015, 08:40:11 AM
Aston Villa vs Arsena  Both teams to score
Liverpool vs West Brom Liverpool win
Tottenham vs Newcastle Both teams to score

My prediction Premier League for 3 matches
Hopefully no surprise as the match last night Man United lose  Cheesy

I think Villa and Newcastle might struggle to score against Arsenal and Spurs. You might as well go for score and win if you're going to do that as it's doubtfull Villa and Newcastle will come close to even a draw against those teams.

Yea... aston villa had a bad striker , they always struggle to score against big teams like arsenal, choosing both teams to score is not good option.you may change it to both teams not to score.
Also newcastle, even last match they successfully beat liverpool 2-0, newcastle had a trouble when they are on away , rarely they scoring. You may change it too to both teams not to score.
Goodluck.
i'am not ure that newcastle could score an away goal vs the least goals conceeded team in PL i would go for only tottenham to score if iam gonna pute a single bet on it or tottenham wins in parlay
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
F*CK WHALES!
December 13, 2015, 08:38:43 AM
My picks for today's EPL

Aston Villa vs Arsenal -> Arsenal ML

Liverpool vs West Brom ->  Liverpool ML

Tottenham vs Newcastle -> Tottenham ML
legendary
Activity: 812
December 13, 2015, 08:21:06 AM
Manchester City 2 - 1 Swansea  Angry
Lost bet  Cry

I was fortunate enough to pick Manchester City ML, thanks to kelechi Iheanacho has made a goal in the last minute Grin

Actually it's because Yaya Toure shot and deflected  by swansea player. well manchester united lose again vs bournemouth, what a bad play by manchester united. unconsistent play, i think van gaal should buy new player.

Pretty sure the Yaya toure shot came off one of his own players.  Was watch MOTD last night it didnt go down as a own goal. Forget the city players name seems like a new guy.
legendary
Activity: 1050
December 13, 2015, 08:09:25 AM

I think Villa and Newcastle might struggle to score against Arsenal and Spurs. You might as well go for score and win if you're going to do that as it's doubtfull Villa and Newcastle will come close to even a draw against those teams.

Yea... aston villa had a bad striker , they always struggle to score against big teams like arsenal, choosing both teams to score is not good option.you may change it to both teams not to score.
Also newcastle, even last match they successfully beat liverpool 2-0, newcastle had a trouble when they are on away , rarely they scoring. You may change it too to both teams not to score.
Goodluck.
Activity: 840
December 13, 2015, 07:38:53 AM
Manchester city played an amazing match looked like a thriller missing was a win but still snatched victory back. Manchester United in recent matches is disappointing.

Manchester city was just lucky that swansea is having morale crush because that their manager was sacked . Although that happened they still did very well and deserve to win if it is not because of some lucky second goals

I don't think so, Swansea City play like a beast too. they play full power to make a goal, then manchester city make a goal too. i think it's also because the weather condition, heavy raining and it's very2 cold.

Swansea did better than waht manchester city did however luck was on manchester city side so no doubt that they won with only a lucky goal but still a win is a win and they are still better than the other manchester club
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
December 13, 2015, 07:06:40 AM
My picks for today:

Aston Villa   v Arsenal # Win Arsenal

Tottenham   v Newcastle # Draw

Liverpool v West Brom # Win Liverpool
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
December 13, 2015, 07:04:31 AM
Ok so 3 matches today.

Aston Villa vs Arsenal --> over 2,5 goals
Liverpool vs West Brom --> under 2,5 goals
Tottenham vs NewCastle --> over 2,5 goals

The Liverpool bet is a bit risky but possible I think. Let's how it goes.Fingers crossed! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
December 13, 2015, 07:01:24 AM

are you sure with Aston Villa they can score against arsenal? I doubt it.

Liverpool win ok it's good and Newcastle are in bad performance and was in position 18th, Tottenham win!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
December 13, 2015, 06:49:35 AM

Brave one but i will put win on newcastle hope fot them to win but even both teams to score is good i will take win on newcastle on this one
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 13, 2015, 06:48:58 AM
Manchester city played an amazing match looked like a thriller missing was a win but still snatched victory back. Manchester United in recent matches is disappointing.

Manchester city was just lucky that swansea is having morale crush because that their manager was sacked . Although that happened they still did very well and deserve to win if it is not because of some lucky second goals

I don't think so, Swansea City play like a beast too. they play full power to make a goal, then manchester city make a goal too. i think it's also because the weather condition, heavy raining and it's very2 cold.
Jump to: