Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1637. (Read 1199184 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
December 12, 2015, 10:54:18 AM
Bournemouth - Man united  away win

Manchetser united has a very bad performance this month and bournemouth has just beat chelsea with some luck. I will take some risk by betting bournemouth ML at this , it worth the risk as well as the odds if they win the game later today

Bournemouth - Man united look very attractive, I agree with the mediator and maybe I'll bet on the man united too, hope they play well and made me win in this bet  Grin
with Manchester United missing almost all of their defence it will be cery difficult to predict the result of the match my best bet in my opinion will be both team to score or over 2.5

I am quite confused predict a match between Bournemouth - Man united, I doubt they will be over 2.5 goals, Bournemouth might be like when against chelsea under 2.5 goals
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
December 12, 2015, 10:45:27 AM

Manchetser united has a very bad performance this month and bournemouth has just beat chelsea with some luck. I will take some risk by betting bournemouth ML at this , it worth the risk as well as the odds if they win the game later today

Bournemouth - Man united look very attractive, I agree with the mediator and maybe I'll bet on the man united too, hope they play well and made me win in this bet  Grin
with Manchester United missing almost all of their defence it will be cery difficult to predict the result of the match my best bet in my opinion will be both team to score or over 2.5
legendary
Activity: 1064
December 12, 2015, 10:45:08 AM
Value bet for today: West Ham v Stoke - Stoke @ 2.8
It has 6 injured players in West Ham's starting eleven. Slaven Bilic can't do anything. He changed training field early. I think Stoke can win this match.
Activity: 896
December 12, 2015, 10:39:18 AM
I have my bet on double chance away or draw on match Crystal Palace vs Southampton i think this match will be ended with draw result.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 12, 2015, 10:29:38 AM
Just share my bet on nitrogensports. https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/178fc76RzlMTzBXZFNZTTZoMWRTNS85aWlxUT09/r/232391/
I bet corner kick for this manchester city match vs swansea because i think it's quite good and the odds also great. i hope i win this,
legendary
Activity: 1120
December 12, 2015, 10:24:46 AM
Considering that Manchester United hasn't won a game for over one month now, I have my bet on Bournemouth AFC +0.5 @ 1.685 today.
Activity: 636
Merit: 500
December 12, 2015, 10:22:01 AM
Manchester City - Swansea - City win by 2 goals or more
West Ham - Stoke City - over 2.5 goals
Bournemouth - Manchester United - 0-0 score

I give you 3 tips with great odds. You can try your luck in Premier League today. If you put them in a same coupon it's hard but not impossible.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
December 12, 2015, 10:12:17 AM

Yes I know the performance  Man united bad but there was no choice of their main targets are now  premiere after failing in champions league. I'm sure they will not waste the opportunity because we know the Premier League is very heavy competition Tottenham Hotspur ready to shift the position Man united if defeated

Manchester united will not lose and Im sure that they will not lose but they will probably not win as well. They have a good defence but the problem is their attack that is not good enough. High chance that the game will end in draw either 0-0 or 1-1 and they are losing another 2 points
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
December 12, 2015, 10:01:15 AM
I have received a bonus promo to williamhill for today, bet 1 bet to premier league, under 2,5 gol and if you lose refund 50% of bet. I have bet to nowvich under 2,5 but later 47 minutes is 1-1, very bad  Angry

If i lose this bet, i rebet the 50% to swansea win today against manchester city, odd 10  Grin

this is bad, I think tottenham will win and make more goals and you just throw money to take swansea win
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
December 12, 2015, 09:59:04 AM
I have received a bonus promo to williamhill for today, bet 1 bet to premier league, under 2,5 gol and if you lose refund 50% of bet. I have bet to nowvich under 2,5 but later 47 minutes is 1-1, very bad  Angry

If i lose this bet, i rebet the 50% to swansea win today against manchester city, odd 10  Grin
legendary
Activity: 812
December 12, 2015, 09:58:52 AM
Sorry for off topic.I have  found United coaches comparison

David Moyes: £30m spent = Champions League Quarter Finals.

Van Gaal: £250m spent = Champions League Group Stage

Yeah they both suck really, moyes got united when all the best players were too old, Van Gaal got united and had money but its very hard to buy all the best players unless you are barca/real.

All Van Gaal's new players seems to be failed transfer. Darmian & Memphis should be the worst buying, both players did not show any great skills/performances so far. IMO they could buy better players with what they have spent this year.

Yeah its possible but thse big teams seem to pick the wrong managers all the time just based on their reputation/name in the past.  Managers like roberto martinez at everton dont get a look in for the big clubs but hes probably way better than most.  Van Gaal at this stage in his career probably doesn't care much, why would you.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 12, 2015, 09:55:31 AM

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
December 12, 2015, 09:13:21 AM

Yes I know the performance  Man united bad but there was no choice of their main targets are now  premiere after failing in champions league. I'm sure they will not waste the opportunity because we know the Premier League is very heavy competition Tottenham Hotspur ready to shift the position Man united if defeated
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
December 12, 2015, 09:12:08 AM
For me:

Man City v Swansea          1 and over 2,5 goals
Bournemouth v Man Utd    2 and under 3,5 goals
Sunderland v Watford over 1.5 Goals
Crystal Palace v Southampton  over 1,5 goals
West ham- Stoke        over 1,5 goals
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
December 12, 2015, 09:02:31 AM
This is my pick prediction of Premier League today
C Palace v Southampton C Palace 0 @ 1.85
Man City v Swansea Man City @ 1.29
Sunderland v Watford Under 3.5 Goals @ 1.25
Bournemouth v Man Utd Man Utd @ 2.22

Total odds if you want to make parlay match : 6.62x

I doubt to take on Manchester United ML, I hope they're not boring. safer maybe I'll take the X2.

but your parlay a good chance to win. good luck Smiley
legendary
December 12, 2015, 09:00:35 AM

and United have 8-9 injured players, plus Rooney who's finally removed from the team due bad form

Rooney deserved to be removed. He is not worth 300k pounds / weeks anymore and perhaps manchester united would reconsider to lower his salary if they are going to keep him. There are alot more better player to fill his position, dempay deserve a second chance imo
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
December 12, 2015, 08:54:57 AM

and United have 8-9 injured players, plus Rooney who's finally removed from the team due bad form
legendary
December 12, 2015, 08:52:29 AM
Can Sunderland beat Watford because they need points?

Both team need points so both will struggle at this match. It should not be an easy match for both of the teams but watford is at slight disadvantage because sunderland is playing at their home so they have better chance to win
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Shit, did I leave the stove on?
December 12, 2015, 08:44:21 AM
Can Sunderland beat Watford because they need points?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481
December 12, 2015, 08:35:16 AM
I'm gonna try again with some Premier League games. It looks like a good day to bet. Hope it will be.

Norwich - Everton Everton wins
Man City - Swansea over 2,5 goals
West Ham - Stoke City under 2,5 goals
Bournemouth - Man UTD Draw or away

your prediction looks good. Man UTD certainly will not lose points to continue to compete at the top of the standings.

West Ham has a good record when it meet big team Premier League, my prediction West Ham +0

others are very safe, evertone win and manchester city will be a lot of goals every play at home

Looks good I agree with both of you, I am going to bet it right now. It can be a very good win but I am wondering if I should add one more game to make it even better Smiley
Jump to: