Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1740. (Read 1199181 times)

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
October 03, 2015, 02:29:19 PM
How come Chelsea are playing this shockingly bad?  Cool Is Mourinho going to retire?  Cool
it is much easier to win than to stay on top. This is Mourinho story. In all club, make instant success, and next season go on
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
October 03, 2015, 02:23:54 PM
How come Chelsea are playing this shockingly bad?  Cool Is Mourinho going to retire?  Cool
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
October 03, 2015, 02:06:12 PM
i have bet only 0,01 btc to Southampton win at odd 5.5.
Later 10 minutes and first gol of Chelsea i think my bet lose, but now...  Grin
Now you have all your winning in your wallet as Southampton done a great job and up by 1 - 3 just 15 minutes to go advance congrats for your win

Yeah , i must agree Southampton Played a Clever gmae , But They are Playing Like Rouge Player Pushing Opponents , What A ethics..
I am also happy I bet 1.2BTC For over 1.5 and I won That bet.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
October 03, 2015, 02:05:41 PM

You have win your bet, Pellè score a 1-3 and for me the game is close, like the carrer of Mourinho this year to Chelsea  Grin
Activity: 812
October 03, 2015, 02:02:25 PM
Now you have all your winning in your wallet as Southampton done a great job and up by 1 - 3 just 15 minutes to go advance congrats for your win
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
October 03, 2015, 01:54:11 PM
October 03, 2015, 01:52:46 PM
After 62 minutes Chelsea down by 1 - 2 bad time for Chelsea and Mourinho They need to produce some extra ordinary skills for win this match and bring their campaign on track
Activity: 634
October 03, 2015, 01:50:04 PM
Southampton score now a secondo gol and now win for 1-2
i can't immagine if moirunho lose already this match
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
October 03, 2015, 01:31:52 PM
My bets for today: Crystal Palace ML @ 1.822, Norwich City vs Leicester City over 2.5 @ 1.749 and Sunderland vs West Ham United over 2.5 @ 1.901. Good luck guys. Smiley

The first bet wins with Crystal Palace winning 2 - 0. The third bet wins as well with a score line of 2 - 1 in half time. The Norwich match is now 0 - 2 in the 50th minute and I just need one more goal to win my second bet. Smiley

The Norwich match ends as 1 - 2, so it is another great day for me for winning all my bets on EPL (though I lost my bet on Barcelona in La Liga).

Nice bet for you, do you bet on chelsea match? willian just score 1 beautiful freekick. Willian is very good now, if this continue then pedro will stay at the bench also like in barcelona

in Chelsea, only Willian play good now, maybe Begovic. all other player is they are desperate, expecially Hazard and Fabregas.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
October 03, 2015, 12:43:20 PM
My bets for today: Crystal Palace ML @ 1.822, Norwich City vs Leicester City over 2.5 @ 1.749 and Sunderland vs West Ham United over 2.5 @ 1.901. Good luck guys. Smiley

The first bet wins with Crystal Palace winning 2 - 0. The third bet wins as well with a score line of 2 - 1 in half time. The Norwich match is now 0 - 2 in the 50th minute and I just need one more goal to win my second bet. Smiley

The Norwich match ends as 1 - 2, so it is another great day for me for winning all my bets on EPL (though I lost my bet on Barcelona in La Liga).

Nice bet for you, do you bet on chelsea match? willian just score 1 beautiful freekick. Willian is very good now, if this continue then pedro will stay at the bench also like in barcelona
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
October 03, 2015, 12:20:13 PM
Why are newcomers like Watford and Bournemouth doing better than Aston Villa, Sunderland and Newcastle?  Cool

Better coaching, sherwood, mclaren are no where near the level required. The Sunderland squad is just poor.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
October 03, 2015, 12:15:59 PM

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
October 03, 2015, 12:07:50 PM
My picks for Premier League today:
Aston Villa v Stoke - over 2.5 goals
Sunderland v West Ham - 02 double chance
Chelsea v Southampton - both teams to score
Manchester City - Newcastle United - over 2.5 goals
I do not agree over 2.5 goals in the match aston villa vs stoke they would under 2.5 goals. very high odds to take 2.5 goals
Today I am posting some my picks for EPL

Aston Villa v Stoke                    x2

Sunderland v West Ham             x2

Chelsea v Southampton             both teams to score

Crystal Palace v West Brom         1

good luck to all for these picks
I am really shocked its still alive as 3 bets won and now just one to go hope this will hit today and I have some good profit from this
Congrats For Your Three Win!!
I also wish that Both Teams to score as i cant see any reason for South to loose as they are Performing better and Of course its the Home Of chelsea , so there should be goal from both sides.

Chelsea is not playing good too at their home, dont bet on them and just bet for double chance southampton. The odds is 2.02 for that Draw or away. Betting in chelsea is very risky now
October 03, 2015, 12:03:56 PM
I do not agree over 2.5 goals in the match aston villa vs stoke they would under 2.5 goals. very high odds to take 2.5 goals

I am really shocked its still alive as 3 bets won and now just one to go hope this will hit today and I have some good profit from this
Congrats For Your Three Win!!
I also wish that Both Teams to score as i cant see any reason for South to loose as they are Performing better and Of course its the Home Of chelsea , so there should be goal from both sides.
October 03, 2015, 12:01:41 PM

October 03, 2015, 11:57:05 AM
Why are newcomers like Watford and Bournemouth doing better than Aston Villa, Sunderland and Newcastle?  Cool

I guess they are Over-confident , I watched the whole match B/W mancity and Observed that the opponent was Running Behind the ball and in most of the Time ball was with Mancity.
Opp were Overconfident after scoring the First Goal.

anyways , I am now Focusing On  Chelsea , as i can see it will be a Draw !

some predictions about the match:
2:2 - That's the most common Chelsea's result of the season. Already 2 times their match ended with that score.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
October 03, 2015, 11:52:00 AM
Activity: 840
October 03, 2015, 11:32:49 AM
Today missed all the games, just now saw the match progress and all teams are going with full of goals, now i have to wait for chelsea game to cover today games profit.

LOL you should watch manchester city match. Aguero score 5 already know and 4 goals within a very short time. Newcastle is getting raped by manchester city, totally awful. Nice play from trio silva , aguero and de bruyne
Yeah that's awesome skills show by aguero and this is same like lewandowski but with different version. 5 goals less than 10 minutes

4 goals in 3-4 minutes for aguero. Too bad he is substitued by loic remy, if he is still on the pitch then probably he will score alot more . He is now leading the top score in premier league as well
edit : sorry he is not, vardy is with 7 goals
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
October 03, 2015, 11:29:55 AM
Today missed all the games, just now saw the match progress and all teams are going with full of goals, now i have to wait for chelsea game to cover today games profit.

LOL you should watch manchester city match. Aguero score 5 already know and 4 goals within a very short time. Newcastle is getting raped by manchester city, totally awful. Nice play from trio silva , aguero and de bruyne
Yeah that's awesome skills show by aguero and this is same like lewandowski but with different version. 5 goals less than 10 minutes
Activity: 840
October 03, 2015, 11:22:35 AM

Jump to: