Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1741. (Read 1199179 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
October 03, 2015, 11:22:17 AM
Anyone see that? crazy 2 goals from aguero just within 6 minutes of playing time. Unreal and newcastle will be crushed down again lol. Unbellievable how city turns this into their favor in just 6 minutes

You thought that was unbelievable? Aguero just got his 5th goal in the match, bringing the score line to 6 - 1 now.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
October 03, 2015, 11:16:22 AM
Today missed all the games, just now saw the match progress and all teams are going with full of goals, now i have to wait for chelsea game to cover today games profit.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
October 03, 2015, 11:11:20 AM
Anyone see that? crazy 2 goals from aguero just within 6 minutes of playing time. Unreal and newcastle will be crushed down again lol. Unbellievable how city turns this into their favor in just 6 minutes
legendary
Activity: 966
October 03, 2015, 11:08:34 AM
My bets for today: Crystal Palace ML @ 1.822, Norwich City vs Leicester City over 2.5 @ 1.749 and Sunderland vs West Ham United over 2.5 @ 1.901. Good luck guys. Smiley

The first bet wins with Crystal Palace winning 2 - 0. The third bet wins as well with a score line of 2 - 1 in half time. The Norwich match is now 0 - 2 in the 50th minute and I just need one more goal to win my second bet. Smiley
Activity: 840
October 03, 2015, 11:02:28 AM
What You Guys call For  Chelsea v Southampton , Over 1.5 , is it a sure shot or there is Doubt in this also?

Chelsea win is a good idea, even when they play rubbish like they did vs newcastle they still looked extremely dangerous in the spells of posession in 2nd half.  Something will click with them soon.

Southampton is much better then Newcastle, unless you are lucky like red card or penalty Chelsea can win

taking over 1.5 goals seems very safe I think. My prediction 2-1 for chelsea. southampton not as good as last season

This game will be fun , I think the end result draw or if lucky chelsea win

Prediction Score 1-1 or 2-2

Im hoping they would lose again to be honest. I want to see mourinho getting sacked because of this losing spree, It will be nice for the media because he is known for arrogance
Activity: 686
October 03, 2015, 10:41:38 AM
What You Guys call For  Chelsea v Southampton , Over 1.5 , is it a sure shot or there is Doubt in this also?

Chelsea win is a good idea, even when they play rubbish like they did vs newcastle they still looked extremely dangerous in the spells of posession in 2nd half.  Something will click with them soon.

Southampton is much better then Newcastle, unless you are lucky like red card or penalty Chelsea can win

taking over 1.5 goals seems very safe I think. My prediction 2-1 for chelsea. southampton not as good as last season

This game will be fun , I think the end result draw or if lucky chelsea win

Prediction Score 1-1 or 2-2
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
October 03, 2015, 10:13:38 AM
Crystal Palace vs West Brom over 2.5 goals  i have place by my bet on this match and i think it will go easily for 3 or more goals into this match, Crystal Place will win this match.

yes they won i watched the match it was good now waiting for next one
Activity: 686
October 03, 2015, 09:59:59 AM
Crystal Palace vs West Brom I think this match will finish at 1-0 or 2-0 at the win of crystal Palace.I don't see it ending on draw as most of the people are saying.

That is fantastic won by Crystal Palace by 2-0 with wonderful game, i have my bet on Manchester City vs Newcastle Utd for over 2.5 goals because Manchester City is hot favorite with very low odds.

I think both teams to score has much better odds than over 2.5 goals for this so that i will advice you to place bet on both teams to score Yes.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
October 03, 2015, 09:50:50 AM
Crystal Palace vs West Brom I think this match will finish at 1-0 or 2-0 at the win of crystal Palace.I don't see it ending on draw as most of the people are saying.

That is fantastic won by Crystal Palace by 2-0 with wonderful game, i have my bet on Manchester City vs Newcastle Utd for over 2.5 goals because Manchester City is hot favorite with very low odds.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
October 03, 2015, 09:22:28 AM
legendary
Activity: 1008
October 03, 2015, 09:18:46 AM

I think this match will be ended with draw and more like 1-1 so that i have my bet on double chance draw or away @2.04 odds and this will be possible chance for this match result Chelsea is not in current season.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
October 03, 2015, 08:47:37 AM

legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
October 03, 2015, 08:46:16 AM
Crystal palace is nailing WBA in the first half i think we can expect a win from crystal at the end of the game

halftime odd on crystal is 1.94 its a nice odd Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
October 03, 2015, 08:42:36 AM

Activity: 490
~ScapeGoat~
October 03, 2015, 08:36:15 AM

i will better take chelsea win, there is no doubt they are playing at home and should get point
lately chelse played not good enough, I think 1.5 goals the right choice and safe
Hope so..I have placed 0ver a BTC for over 1.5 , hope to get some fruits...
Activity: 700
October 03, 2015, 08:35:35 AM
My bets for today: Crystal Palace ML @ 1.822, Norwich City vs Leicester City over 2.5 @ 1.749 and Sunderland vs West Ham United over 2.5 @ 1.901. Good luck guys. Smiley

After first half till now no goal scored into first match of the day Crystal Palace getting bigger odds now and draw going to low but i got awesome odds for over 1.5 goals @2.28 for this match... Cheesy
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
October 03, 2015, 08:33:30 AM

i will better take chelsea win, there is no doubt they are playing at home and should get point
lately chelse played not good enough, I think 1.5 goals the right choice and safe
legendary
Activity: 812
October 03, 2015, 08:28:41 AM

Activity: 532
October 03, 2015, 08:21:10 AM

Activity: 490
~ScapeGoat~
October 03, 2015, 08:18:17 AM
Jump to: