Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1773. (Read 1199179 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
September 12, 2015, 06:56:42 AM
C Palace v Man City Over 1.5 Goals
Everton v Chelsea Over 1.5 Goals
Arsenal v Stoke Over 1.5 Goals

1.74 odds in Directbet.

is really a good bet, odd is high for 3 games only over 1,5 , i have see to williamhill to 1.85 for now.
My only doubt is Arsenal  Grin

Everton v Chelsea Over 1.5 Goals as i think this match will over 2.5 goals and this one has good odds for that.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
September 12, 2015, 06:54:14 AM

1.74 odds in Directbet.

is really a good bet, odd is high for 3 games only over 1,5 , i have see to williamhill to 1.85 for now.

There is no value in the arsenal bet. I think they will struggle to score today. But what do I know?
Activity: 634
Merit: 500
September 12, 2015, 06:46:03 AM

1.74 odds in Directbet.

legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
September 12, 2015, 06:39:54 AM
without doubt the biggest game of the weekend is manchester united vs liverpool,home game for united,it would be a cracker with rooney out for united and coutinho suspended for liverpool,it will be a big opportunity for youngsters like anthony martial to shine.#ggmu.

Yeah mate I am going to a bar with friends tonight to watch the game  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
September 12, 2015, 06:39:31 AM
low odds but assured win Wink i think i will only change the bet of everton vs chelsea over 2.5 i think it will be full of goals Wink

Yes, but I want to play safer this time. I think 1-1 is a big possibility that I can't eliminate.

I also think that much possibility to end with draw both teams are well prepared for this match, Both teams to score @1.60 is looking attractive for this match and i will go with this.
Activity: 784
September 12, 2015, 06:37:30 AM
without doubt the biggest game of the weekend is manchester united vs liverpool,home game for united,it would be a cracker with rooney out for united and coutinho suspended for liverpool,it will be a big opportunity for youngsters like anthony martial to shine.#ggmu.
Zz
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077
September 12, 2015, 06:32:59 AM
low odds but assured win Wink i think i will only change the bet of everton vs chelsea over 2.5 i think it will be full of goals Wink

Yes, but I want to play safer this time. I think 1-1 is a big possibility that I can't eliminate.
Activity: 462
September 12, 2015, 06:27:38 AM

1.74 odds in Directbet.
Zz
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077
September 12, 2015, 06:22:15 AM

1.74 odds in Directbet.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
September 12, 2015, 06:20:40 AM
i have think another time this night, last week i have lost all bet with Chelsea, now i change my bet and bet to draw with both gol  Grin
I lost on Chelsea in last match.But this time I am going to bet on Everton to win and to secure it I also chose draw no bet instead of straight bet on win.This match has many chances to be ended in draw.
You should keep playing on Chelsea because best teams are best and anytime they can be on track.Choice is your but i would suggest to place also on over 2.5 goals too to be more safe in this match.

that's true, top team always on the win track. let's says chelsea play 38 games in total in league. and you bet all the chelsea matches for chelsea win. and lets say the result is chelsea won 28 lost 10 and draw 10 . absolutely you are in profit.
Activity: 686
September 12, 2015, 06:15:28 AM
i have think another time this night, last week i have lost all bet with Chelsea, now i change my bet and bet to draw with both gol  Grin
I lost on Chelsea in last match.But this time I am going to bet on Everton to win and to secure it I also chose draw no bet instead of straight bet on win.This match has many chances to be ended in draw.
You should keep playing on Chelsea because best teams are best and anytime they can be on track.Choice is your but i would suggest to place also on over 2.5 goals too to be more safe in this match.

Agreed with you better choice for this match to bet on over/under goals but in my opinion today Chelsea will win this match as it needed much for this win. Wink
Activity: 700
September 12, 2015, 06:07:15 AM
Activity: 322
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
September 12, 2015, 05:43:15 AM
So what are we going to bet? Is there any chance to be a suprise score ? Cheesy I could not trust any score for 2 days in any sports. Lost more money Sad
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
September 12, 2015, 05:32:23 AM
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
September 12, 2015, 05:30:31 AM
So what about today first match Everton vs Chelsea i will place bet for under 2.5 goals on this and will decide for next match after this match result so i will what happen to this.

I just bet on the result score is 2-3, well I do that for fun Grin Just bet 0.001 for odds 27, good luck. Seems both team can score many goals in the match.

Yes both teams can score goals over 3.5 goals into this but i will prefer to both teams to score this good choice to bet for this match.
Good picks, and good luck. I just want to try my luck with the result score option Cheesy
Activity: 462
September 12, 2015, 05:20:44 AM
So what about today first match Everton vs Chelsea i will place bet for under 2.5 goals on this and will decide for next match after this match result so i will what happen to this.

I prefer to bet on over 2.5 goals because I think there will more many goals in this match since Chelsea really need a win..

Agreed with you bet over 2.5 goals is good choice for this but i don't think Chelsea can win this match, it is playing very bad this time.
yes i think so too over 2.5 is a good pick maybe the result will be 2-1 but chelsea have a chance to win Wink
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
September 12, 2015, 05:20:08 AM
Activity: 686
September 12, 2015, 05:17:01 AM

I just bet on the result score is 2-3, well I do that for fun Grin Just bet 0.001 for odds 27, good luck. Seems both team can score many goals in the match.

Yes both teams can score goals over 3.5 goals into this but i will prefer to both teams to score this good choice to bet for this match.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
September 12, 2015, 05:15:20 AM

Activity: 714
September 12, 2015, 05:03:53 AM

I prefer to bet on over 2.5 goals because I think there will more many goals in this match since Chelsea really need a win..

Agreed with you bet over 2.5 goals is good choice for this but i don't think Chelsea can win this match, it is playing very bad this time.
Jump to: