Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 311. (Read 1199178 times)

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
October 21, 2019, 04:44:35 PM
Worse feeling coming into reality LOL
It's time to see how Arsenal response in the 2nd half.
Odds are really got for Arsenal or draw @ 1.95

I already pulled out my bet with cashout. Not feeling like Arsenal is gonna win this. There were some chances but today's attacking line of Arsenal is really week. While on other Sheff's really tested Arsenal defense and pulled out one.

Not a good week -_-
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
October 21, 2019, 03:58:01 PM
Worse feeling coming into reality LOL
It's time to see how Arsenal response in the 2nd half.
Odds are really got for Arsenal or draw @ 1.95
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
October 21, 2019, 03:52:45 PM
Sheffield United  scored a goal at 30th minute and won the first half against Arsenal.
I had predicted the game to end in a goalless draw. Now I am going to bet live. I bet on Sheffield United. The odds is 1.9. I also bet on Sheffield United clean sheet. It's really difficult for Arsenal to score a goal in the second half against Sheffield United. Sheffield has the lowest number of goals conceded among all the teams.
legendary
October 21, 2019, 02:42:38 PM

I am rooting in for Arsenal but I have this feeling that it won't be easy for the Gunners to beat them. Sheff are yet to win a game and this week we already saw some upsets.

I have taken the risk now. Hope the Gunners are gonna win this and secure a third place with the Round 9 conclusion.
I don't know brother I am also having this feeling that we could see an unexpected result however I will see. I already have a bet for Arsenal. If they score first then I may cash out early, depending on the remaining time 🤪

Let's hope for the best.
Activity: 882
Merit: 518
October 21, 2019, 02:32:26 PM
Sheffield vs Arsenal - I prefer to go to Arsenal for me Sheff will be hard to beat Arsenal in a match soon, my prediction to Arsenal 2-1, that's my bet hope my prediction is correct.
Sheffield should be playing in a very carefull football so I don`t expect more then 3 goals in this match. Home team can`t score already 5(!) matches in the row that`s why I also recommend to bet on Both To Score and Overal Goals Total Under.
Also I don`t expect too many fouls this evening so Cards Total Under.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
October 21, 2019, 02:13:02 PM
Well un-expressible bad day it was yesterday. Still having this bad feeling but of course we need to move on. It's Sheff vs Arsenal and I think I will gamble today LOL

Need some excitement after yesterdays drew match.

Arsenal @1.94 seems very good odd!
Anyone is with me?

I am rooting in for Arsenal but I have this feeling that it won't be easy for the Gunners to beat them. Sheff are yet to win a game and this week we already saw some upsets.

I have taken the risk now. Hope the Gunners are gonna win this and secure a third place with the Round 9 conclusion.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
October 21, 2019, 02:05:37 PM
Sheffield vs Arsenal - I prefer to go to Arsenal for me Sheff will be hard to beat Arsenal in a match soon, my prediction to Arsenal 2-1, that's my bet hope my prediction is correct.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 505
October 21, 2019, 01:56:57 PM
my prediction is also 2 - 0 for Arsenal.
So everyone is predicting that Arsenal will score two goals today, lets see and it will be another fun if they end up in a draw  Cheesy. They never faced each other for a very long time and the last time they played was in 2006 and if everyone is predicting two goals i am expecting Pierre Emerick Aubameyang to score a goal.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
October 21, 2019, 01:44:20 PM
Sheffield United - Arsenal
However Sheffield united is now placed at 16th of the table, they have had good defense. They have conceded only 7 goals.  ( It's the lowest number of goals conceded comparing with other teams). So I am sure the game will be a difficult game for Arsenal. Sheffield united drew with Chelsea and lost to Liverpool only by 1 goal.
My prediction is 0-0
Activity: 896
Merit: 236
October 21, 2019, 01:30:03 PM
one of them was yesterday's big match.
Man I am trying to forget everything about yesterday 🤪 I was just a bad day like all other bad day.

One guessed the numbers had to choose a score of 1-0 for Arsenal but I predicted 3-0 but Asenal's victory did not benefit me because I also lost my bet.  Cry
I gone with 2-0 for Arsenal. It's really to hard for Sheff I guess.

Look like its all Arsenal as Shef Uni home record is very poor they won 1 and lost 3 matches and right now Arsenal is in good form and they need this win for third spot hopefully they will achieve this and we have very exciting match my prediction is also 2 - 0 for Arsenal.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
October 21, 2019, 12:47:14 PM
Man I am trying to forget everything about yesterday 🤪 I was just a bad day like all other bad day.

One guessed the numbers had to choose a score of 1-0 for Arsenal but I predicted 3-0 but Asenal's victory did not benefit me because I also lost my bet.  Cry

This is the of the game is difficult to guess, but I will not give up I will return again next week with the correct prediction Grin and betting the ball is my favorite so it is difficult to stop.
legendary
October 21, 2019, 12:02:05 PM

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
October 21, 2019, 11:53:01 AM
^^
I picked a 0 - 2 for Arsenal but but this week seems a wrong week to me and most of the predictions are not working much LOL
We could see a different result but I will stick to straight win for Arsenal. Don't care much if I lose 🤪

That is true  Cheesy  I personally even very many also predict wrong and even that a lot of losing money in betting. one of them was yesterday's big match.
A good choice to choose Arsenal, I think this time I will also be right in choosing arsenal and will no longer lose money for this match.

Activity: 514
Merit: 100
October 21, 2019, 11:34:18 AM
^^
I picked a 0 - 2 for Arsenal but but this week seems a wrong week to me and most of the predictions are not working much LOL
We could see a different result but I will stick to straight win for Arsenal. Don't care much if I lose 🤪

That is true  Cheesy  I personally even very many also predict wrong and even that a lot of losing money in betting. one of them was yesterday's big match.
A good choice to choose Arsenal, I think this time I will also be right in choosing arsenal and will no longer lose money for this match.
legendary
October 21, 2019, 11:24:46 AM
^^
October 21, 2019, 11:20:09 AM
Well un-expressible bad day it was yesterday. Still having this bad feeling but of course we need to move on. It's Sheff vs Arsenal and I think I will gamble today LOL
Anyone is with me?
After yesterdays loss i am going for a Arsenal win or draw as i do not want to take much risk today, Sheffield United is not in form either to expect a goal from them but Arsenal can score a goal and even if they win i am not expecting much goals in this match.
legendary
October 21, 2019, 11:05:34 AM
I wonder if this draw will gain momentum for Solskjaer and maintain him on the Man Utd's bench.
This draw should give them a good boost psychologically. Draw against the top team in the league who are still unbeaten is something very big. However one should not forget that the goal they scored was not exactly what we call it. There are controversy.  Sad that we had to lose 2 points.
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
October 21, 2019, 11:00:15 AM
Unexpected draw for Manchester United against Liverpool yesterday.
After those bad performances that the team had all this time, it is like a win over Liverpool for the Red Devils. I wonder if this draw will gain momentum for Solskjaer and maintain him on the Man Utd's bench.
legendary
October 21, 2019, 10:25:08 AM

Anyone is with me?
October 21, 2019, 10:08:57 AM
Sheffield faces Arsenal in the last game of match week 9 and from my outlook I a sure that Arsenal are going to run out winners of that game and dominate the game completely.
Sheffield United has already lost two home games but they never conceded more than one goal and i am not expecting Arsenal to score more than two goals as they are not that impressive in away games this season, so i am going with under 2.5 goals and i think it is a fair bet.
Jump to: