Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 313. (Read 1199178 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 288
October 20, 2019, 01:49:35 PM
An interesting and controversial first half in favor of Man Utd,  VAR  had really helped Man Utd,  the first goal ought to have been cancelled as well,  those officials handling the VAR are somewhat bias,  
Might risk a bet of away team to win or draw,  the odd is juicy
Right, controversial VAR's decision was in the first round.  if you see a replay of the both incidents, it seems like both goals are eligible to be canceled.  Klopp looks very upset, waiting for Liverpool will do in the second half.
Both first half goals ought to be cancelled,  VAR is really making football game to be quite boring,  despite the technology, ill decision are still made from those in control of it, that's so pathetic,  anyway I'm glad Liverpool are still retaining their unbeaten run
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
October 20, 2019, 01:42:07 PM
almost. unexpected results, I thought United would win the match, a good decision from klopp to put lalana.
in the presence of VAR players become spoiled, almost every time asking for VAR.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
October 20, 2019, 01:36:34 PM

Manchester United players started the first half brilliantly, they didn’t give much space to Liverpool players and also managed to score a nice controversial goal. However in the second half they were played horrible football, they reminded me of Jose Mourinho’s Manchester United who would score one goal and be happy to defend it. Though I’m happy we didn’t loose by a huge margin, I’ll yet hope the club will consider sacking Ole if results don’t improve.
Well in the 2nd half they really need to ensure that they do not conceive any goal and they were quite doing their job well until the equalizer. The time was not enough to score another goal. Finally we lost points in this season and against a team who were having their bad time in the season.

It was not a good day after all.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
October 20, 2019, 01:32:35 PM
Lallana with a tap in!

Liverpool finally able to pull one goal back.

Quite an interesting dying minutes we'll have now, can Liverpool go on ahead to claim full 3 points ? I really hope so.

The match ended in a draw, I saw Man United's game being quite aggressive against ordinary Liverpool. Man United often lost to small teams but this time he was able to show his best, and Liverpool had tried to score again when the trigger ran out so it was a draw.

Manchester United players started the first half brilliantly, they didn’t give much space to Liverpool players and also managed to score a nice controversial goal. However in the second half they played horrible football, they reminded me of Jose Mourinho’s Manchester United who would score one goal and then be happy to defend it. Though I’m happy we didn’t loose by a huge margin, I’ll yet hope the club will consider sacking Ole if results don’t improve.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
October 20, 2019, 01:25:09 PM
Lallana with a tap in!

Quite an interesting dying minutes we'll have now, can Liverpool go on ahead to claim full 3 points ? I really hope so.

The match ended in a draw, I saw Man United's game being quite aggressive against ordinary Liverpool. Man United often lost to small teams but this time he was able to show his best, and Liverpool had tried to score again when the trigger ran out so it was a draw.
legendary
October 20, 2019, 01:17:11 PM
^
Not much time left. I did not expect that man. That first goal was really took the match away from us. Not fair at all. You can not expect shit decisions even when there are technology.
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
October 20, 2019, 01:13:41 PM
Lallana with a tap in!

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1282
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
October 20, 2019, 01:06:43 PM
Like I said the day before....Liverpool will not have easy day on Old Trafford.
Manchester scored first goal, it is still 1-0 now.
Still time for Liverpool to score for draw, but only around 0 minutes
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
October 20, 2019, 12:36:43 PM
An interesting and controversial first half in favor of Man Utd,  VAR  had really helped Man Utd,  the first goal ought to have been cancelled as well,  those officials handling the VAR are somewhat bias,  
Might risk a bet of away team to win or draw,  the odd is juicy
Right, controversial VAR's decision was in the first round.  if you see a replay of the both incidents, it seems like both goals are eligible to be canceled.  Klopp looks very upset, waiting for Liverpool will do in the second half.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
October 20, 2019, 12:34:24 PM
I support Liverpool in this match.
I'm glad Manchester United can make a goal, it doesn't mean to make me sad. In fact, it's usually the goal that makes the match heats up and Liverpool will be even more focused. Which makes the match more interesting to watch.

Right, this is what we are waiting for. By conceding one goal Liverpool will play more aggressively and of course the game is more interesting to watch
I also support Liverpool and I'm sure they can score and even win matches, in the second half my bet is on both teams to score and Liverpool -0.5
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
October 20, 2019, 12:30:01 PM
I'm glad Manchester United can make a goal, it doesn't mean to make me sad. In fact, it's usually the goal that makes the match heats up and Liverpool will be even more focused. Which makes the match more interesting to watch.

When round 1 ended, Jürgen Klopp ran to the locker room as if to give serious direction to liverpool although currently 1 goal behind by manchester united Jürgen Klopp can handle it with a strategy that will be directed I'm sure this match will end 1-2 Liverpool.
legendary
October 20, 2019, 12:29:15 PM
An interesting and controversial first half in favor of Man Utd,  VAR  had really helped Man Utd,  the first goal ought to have been cancelled as well,  those officials handling the VAR are somewhat bias, 
Might risk a bet of away team to win or draw,  the odd is juicy
What is the point to use technology if there are still question after giving a decision? I have seen it in many occasions. I sometimes watch cricket but there are really not many controversy when they take decision using technology.

Anyway, we have the whole 2nd half and we are capable of winning this match.
October 20, 2019, 12:21:03 PM
An interesting and controversial first half in favor of Man Utd,  VAR  had really helped Man Utd,  the first goal ought to have been cancelled as well,  those officials handling the VAR are somewhat bias, 
Might risk a bet of away team to win or draw,  the odd is juicy
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
October 20, 2019, 12:12:43 PM
Here it is Manchester United open their account with classy goal in 36th Minute I almost thought the match was moving so much at par but it still looked like Liverpool were starting to dominating the game. It's pretty difficult to chose between both the teams but it looks like Manchester are not losing this match for nothing. It's almost half time and I think Liverpool will come up with some all new plan after the half time.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
October 20, 2019, 12:10:29 PM
legendary
October 20, 2019, 11:58:46 AM
As at what I'm watching,  Liverpool is really missing Sallah,  Origi is not really disturbing Wan Bissaka as compared to if Sallah is in the left wing position Man Utd are in possession,  surprisingly De Gea played,  and that's a big plus for Man Utd
I hope we do not mess up today. I would not mind if the winning margin is close even 1 - 0. A three point is what we need after all. Still no damage for us which is good so far.

Let's enjoy this match, hopefully there are goals that are created as soon as possible.
It is stressful unless you take a lead.

Edit: A little break but Utd scored. 1 - 0 down! F**
Finally Liverpool is behind in a match in this season. It's time to prove our true strength.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
October 20, 2019, 11:58:06 AM
I do not see that so far Manchester United have given significant pressure (that does not mean MU does not attack) during the game until the 28th minute. In fact, Liverpool tend to dominate the attack so far for MU. Let's enjoy this match, hopefully there are goals that are created as soon as possible.
October 20, 2019, 11:41:51 AM
Fingers crossed Liverpool. We do not have Salah today but I think it's not gonna be a big issue for us. We need to play as a team to have full three points today.

This international breaks are really annoying.

As at what I'm watching,  Liverpool is really missing Sallah,  Origi is not really disturbing Wan Bissaka as compared to if Sallah is in the left wing position Man Utd are in possession,  surprisingly De Gea played,  and that's a big plus for Man Utd
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
October 20, 2019, 11:40:31 AM
Very much enjoyed the Man United vs Liverpool match. At the beginning of the match alone was presented attacking each other for both teams. Is this the match will occur many goals or vice versa.
Whoever wins will be appreciated, but I hope Liverpool can win.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
October 20, 2019, 11:40:03 AM
Manchester United - Liverpool
Liverpool has won all of their games in the current season of premier league. On the other hand Manchester United has won only two games and they are now on 14th place of the table. Anyone predict the match based on the performance of teams, bet on Liverpool. But I bet on Manchester United. I know it's very risky. But they will play at Old Trafford. They won Chelsea by 4 goals at Old Trafford. They won Lester City and drew with Arsenal. Manchester City lost to Napoli in champions league. So, they are not unbeatable. I bet on Manchester United. It's risky but makes the game very exciting for me. 

Even though I'm betting on the ball I still choose Liverpool as the champion team, Manchester United's performance is currently poor especially with the 13th position now so I think it's far to win from Liverpool are very strong in defense and the attacking players always score I think this will be there surprise for Liverpool. To be honest, I'm also betting now.
Jump to: