Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 611. (Read 1199179 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 28, 2018, 11:14:51 AM
Do you think Jurgen Klopp is really a capable enough manager or a flop in the Premier League?
The problem with Liverpool saga is that when they do sack Jurgen Klopp, who are they going to replace him with, There isn't a lot of options in the managerial world at the moment. They just have to stick with him. I am sure the fans love his goal celebration antics than trophies.

Liverpool are indeed the worse, even after spending 75M Pounds on Virgil Van Dijk they are still not better at all, Losing to West Brom is a whole new low for them and even though they had helped from VAR which denied West Brom a goal, they went on to still lose the game.

Wtf?  Worse?  They are 4th in the league and that's more you can ask for considering they have City, United and Chelsea above them.  Worse is a term you can use with the Spurs imo.

LFC is doing fine overall as long as they finish at least 4th in the league and advance in the quarters at the CL.  I'd say it would be a decent year for them, but I have low expections when it come to them...  Let's see what LFC_Bitcoin says.
Considering that Tottenham Hotspurs haven't spent as much as Liverpool in the transfer window, i think Liverpool are indeed the worse because in spite of their spendings they are really not winning anything at all.

I think it's short sighted to say they are worse now.  You should consider where they were a few years back (except that year when they finished second, it was Suarez who carried the club, not Brendan Rodgers) when they were finishing outside the top 4.

Sure they've been spending...  A lot.  But that's the transfer market they have today.  Even Jonny Evans is worth 27M GBP or something ridiculous.  Lmao.

Give Klopp a couple more years.  I think he's doing a good job at LFC by bringing back some stability.
Most of the fans are rather disillusioned with Klopp, but he does need some time and he should prioritize the needs of the clubs because he knew well before that they really needed a defender but his focus was most on Naby Keita instead of a defender and in the end they had to pay an outrageous fee for Van Dijk.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
January 28, 2018, 09:56:15 AM
Do you think Jurgen Klopp is really a capable enough manager or a flop in the Premier League?
The problem with Liverpool saga is that when they do sack Jurgen Klopp, who are they going to replace him with, There isn't a lot of options in the managerial world at the moment. They just have to stick with him. I am sure the fans love his goal celebration antics than trophies.

Liverpool are indeed the worse, even after spending 75M Pounds on Virgil Van Dijk they are still not better at all, Losing to West Brom is a whole new low for them and even though they had helped from VAR which denied West Brom a goal, they went on to still lose the game.

Wtf?  Worse?  They are 4th in the league and that's more you can ask for considering they have City, United and Chelsea above them.  Worse is a term you can use with the Spurs imo.

LFC is doing fine overall as long as they finish at least 4th in the league and advance in the quarters at the CL.  I'd say it would be a decent year for them, but I have low expections when it come to them...  Let's see what LFC_Bitcoin says.
Considering that Tottenham Hotspurs haven't spent as much as Liverpool in the transfer window, i think Liverpool are indeed the worse because in spite of their spendings they are really not winning anything at all.

I think it's short sighted to say they are worse now.  You should consider where they were a few years back (except that year when they finished second, it was Suarez who carried the club, not Brendan Rodgers) when they were finishing outside the top 4.

Sure they've been spending...  A lot.  But that's the transfer market they have today.  Even Jonny Evans is worth 27M GBP or something ridiculous.  Lmao.

Give Klopp a couple more years.  I think he's doing a good job at LFC by bringing back some stability.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
January 28, 2018, 09:32:39 AM
He's a great manager (I think he should be managing a bigger club like Real Madrid, there were rumours of him going to Spain when he left Dortmund) and he's had a decent run in the premier league since 2015.

There's no doubt that the guy is more than a capable manager, especially if you look back when he was in germany. With Dortmund he won 2 league cups, 2 league titles (in a row), and 3 supercups, he was able to compete head to head with one of the biggest clubs in the world, Bayern Munich.

Obviously, when he arrived at Merseyside, expectations were extremely high (as they should) because, if he accomplished so much with Dortmund, imagine what he can do in a 5 times champions league winner club like Liverpool. So far, he hasn't won anything with the club, so yeah, domestically he's been a flop (I say domestically because Klopp managed to guide Liverpool to the first european final since 2007 CL final), but I'm sure the fans and the directive board are happy with Klopp right now.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
January 28, 2018, 09:13:18 AM

Wtf?  Worse?  They are 4th in the league and that's more you can ask for considering they have City, United and Chelsea above them.  Worse is a term you can use with the Spurs imo.

LFC is doing fine overall as long as they finish at least 4th in the league and advance in the quarters at the CL.  I'd say it would be a decent year for them, but I have low expections when it come to them...  Let's see what LFC_Bitcoin says.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
January 28, 2018, 09:07:22 AM
In my opinion, Klopp is one of the best managers in the world because he can quickly and shortly to change the style of team play in accordance with what he wants. I am happy with the strategy that Klopp continues to apply right now when he was with Dortmund or now with Liverpool, Klopp always applies strategies to his players to keep up the pressure from start to finish. However, related to the achievements with Liverpool, Klopp only takes longer and he must wait for the luck.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
January 28, 2018, 06:07:29 AM
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
January 28, 2018, 02:57:16 AM

Wtf?  Worse?  They are 4th in the league and that's more you can ask for considering they have City, United and Chelsea above them.  Worse is a term you can use with the Spurs imo.

LFC is doing fine overall as long as they finish at least 4th in the league and advance in the quarters at the CL.  I'd say it would be a decent year for them, but I have low expections when it come to them...  Let's see what LFC_Bitcoin says.
January 27, 2018, 06:26:58 PM
Manchester United are in good form with 4 wins in raw and tgey kept clean sheets in last 5 games across all competitions so tomorrow they are going to face Yeovil Mourinho will want a big win unless he wants the screaming fans to get back at him so I think he will go with a good squad but he will rest some of his players because they have a difficult game at the end of the week when they will be visiting Tottenham in the EPL so I think United will get an easy win as the hosts Yeovil are not even doing well on league two currently they are sitting in 21st spot so my betting tip for this game is United -2.5AH.

Tottenham vs Man Utd is a really difficult one to call, I think BTTS is the best option, I seriously don’t know who will win.

Yes this is one of the tougher matches of the round so like you I will also be going for both teams to score and I may also put a bet on over 3.5 goals just for some value as this could be a high scoring match. If Man Utd drop this game, I think the season is over for them so they will be going for the win to keep up with Man City.
Manchester United have been very good against Tottenham Hotspurs for a very long time, even when they are playing poorly, they manage to get the better hand over Tottenham Hostpurs.
Manchester United deserved to be seeded in the game against Tottenham Hotspurs, moreover they have brought in a new player who was imported from Arsenal's Sanchez and the arrival of this player will obviously affect the sharpening of their attack line. But, Manchester United must remain vigilant because no matter how Tottenham play in front of his supporters so maybe they will try to keep winning this match. I will go to bet that the outcome of this match will end with a draw score.

Tottenham will be distracted by the news  their manager is a target for Real Madrid and so is their star striker. Manchester United on the other hand have a manager who has just signed a long term deal, in addition to that we have a beast in sanchez. I can't possibly imagine what damage they'll do when they play Martial, Sanchez and Lukaku. Shaw is back to his bloody best, i'm going all in on Manchester United to win the match by a big margin.
We can all agree that Tottenham hasn't been really playing that well in their last few games in all competitions, and against Tottenham, Alexis Sanchez would want to prove why he is one of the best players in the world, He needs to be started in that game and when he does am sure Manchester United are going to get a much needed win especially with Tottenham performances against the big clubs.

Yes Tottenham haven't been in good form lately and even in the FA Cup they come a draw with Newport County which was a game they are expected to win. I'm now thinking in their upcoming match with Man Utd that United now win unless Tottenham can turn their form around.

On some other news Liverpool have now lost back to back games against the Premier League's bottom two teams as they just lost their FA Cup match with West Brom 2-3
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
January 27, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Manchester United are in good form with 4 wins in raw and tgey kept clean sheets in last 5 games across all competitions so tomorrow they are going to face Yeovil Mourinho will want a big win unless he wants the screaming fans to get back at him so I think he will go with a good squad but he will rest some of his players because they have a difficult game at the end of the week when they will be visiting Tottenham in the EPL so I think United will get an easy win as the hosts Yeovil are not even doing well on league two currently they are sitting in 21st spot so my betting tip for this game is United -2.5AH.

Tottenham vs Man Utd is a really difficult one to call, I think BTTS is the best option, I seriously don’t know who will win.

Yes this is one of the tougher matches of the round so like you I will also be going for both teams to score and I may also put a bet on over 3.5 goals just for some value as this could be a high scoring match. If Man Utd drop this game, I think the season is over for them so they will be going for the win to keep up with Man City.
Manchester United have been very good against Tottenham Hotspurs for a very long time, even when they are playing poorly, they manage to get the better hand over Tottenham Hostpurs.
Manchester United deserved to be seeded in the game against Tottenham Hotspurs, moreover they have brought in a new player who was imported from Arsenal's Sanchez and the arrival of this player will obviously affect the sharpening of their attack line. But, Manchester United must remain vigilant because no matter how Tottenham play in front of his supporters so maybe they will try to keep winning this match. I will go to bet that the outcome of this match will end with a draw score.

Tottenham will be distracted by the news  their manager is a target for Real Madrid and so is their star striker. Manchester United on the other hand have a manager who has just signed a long term deal, in addition to that we have a beast in sanchez. I can't possibly imagine what damage they'll do when they play Martial, Sanchez and Lukaku. Shaw is back to his bloody best, i'm going all in on Manchester United to win the match by a big margin.
We can all agree that Tottenham hasn't been really playing that well in their last few games in all competitions, and against Tottenham, Alexis Sanchez would want to prove why he is one of the best players in the world, He needs to be started in that game and when he does am sure Manchester United are going to get a much needed win especially with Tottenham performances against the big clubs.

Yes Tottenham haven't been in good form lately and even in the FA Cup they come a draw with Newport County which was a game they are expected to win. I'm now thinking in their upcoming match with Man Utd that United now win unless Tottenham can turn their form around.

On some other news Liverpool have now lost back to back games against the Premier League's bottom two teams as they just lost their FA Cup match with West Brom 2-3
January 27, 2018, 01:59:25 PM

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
January 27, 2018, 08:24:34 AM

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
January 27, 2018, 05:45:33 AM

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
January 26, 2018, 08:55:07 PM
Peterborough will face Leicester City in the FA cup. The hosts have been strong as they have been undefeated in their lost 4 games at home and they are currently sitting in 8th spot on the League One unfortunately Leicester City are in a much better form as the visitors have kept 5 clean sheets in row and with them having a much better players so we should see Leicester winning easily this match despite that a lot of surprises happens in this Competition but the visitors almost have all of their squad ready only Wes Morgan is still absent so my betting tip for this match will be Leicester wins -1.5AH.
January 26, 2018, 07:09:48 PM

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
January 26, 2018, 06:15:25 PM

January 26, 2018, 05:51:29 PM
Pogba indeed have th right to negotiate a new and better deal but he has no right to be upset that Sanchez is earning more money than he is. He should try and negotiate a new deal and with the monies being paid to Sanchez we are going to see if he justifies it or not.

If he do this, it will only show the team that he is not loyal. He only wants to be there because of the money, I know that he is a good player but he is still young . He has alot of years to still hoard all those wealth without being greedy now

It's the reason why he was let go and sent to Juventus for free by Bacon Face Ferguson when he was still Man United's youth player.  There seems to be people behind Paul Pogba who keeps pushing the price up for his services.
I read in the news that his manager Raiola wanted to out a clause in Pogba's initial contract with Manchester United that states that he should be the club's highest paid player at all times and it was wisely rejected. His agent is the one who started all this because he is sure to get his cut after Pogba's salary is increased.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
January 26, 2018, 05:46:01 PM
Pogba indeed have th right to negotiate a new and better deal but he has no right to be upset that Sanchez is earning more money than he is. He should try and negotiate a new deal and with the monies being paid to Sanchez we are going to see if he justifies it or not.

If he do this, it will only show the team that he is not loyal. He only wants to be there because of the money, I know that he is a good player but he is still young . He has alot of years to still hoard all those wealth without being greedy now

It's the reason why he was let go and sent to Juventus for free by Bacon Face Ferguson when he was still Man United's youth player.  There seems to be people behind Paul Pogba who keeps pushing the price up for his services.

Bacon Face Grin
Yeah I think Pogba most likely has an asshole of an agent who looks out for himself just as much financially as he does with Pogba.

Agents get massive bonuses when their clients (players) get big moves & salary increases. Sounds like a great job if you can get it.

It takes some talent to promote their player as well also you need a high level connection to majority of top notch people in the field. Some people are rich from becoming the agent of player or coach but some is not, it breaks down to wether you are lucky to sign a contract with a potentially good player / coach.

The agent of Paul Pogba is obviously Mino Raiola who tries and always manages to get the best offer for his players (and for him).
 If Raiola does not get what he wants, surely Pogba will leave.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 574
January 26, 2018, 02:37:29 PM

Bacon Face Grin
Yeah I think Pogba most likely has an asshole of an agent who looks out for himself just as much financially as he does with Pogba.

Agents get massive bonuses when their clients (players) get big moves & salary increases. Sounds like a great job if you can get it.

It takes some talent to promote their player as well also you need a high level connection to majority of top notch people in the field. Some people are rich from becoming the agent of player or coach but some is not, it breaks down to wether you are lucky to sign a contract with a potentially good player / coach.
legendary
Activity: 3556
Merit: 9709
#1 VIP Crypto Casino
January 26, 2018, 02:33:29 PM

Bacon Face Grin

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 10:43:47 AM

The last time West Ham was able to conquer Arsenal took place eight years ago or rather on April 7, 2007. At that time, a match that also happened to be played at the Emirates Stadium, ending 0-1 to West Ham victory. Single goal scored by Bobby Zamora in the 45th minute
Jump to: