Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 668. (Read 1199179 times)

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
November 05, 2017, 09:04:32 AM
Manchester City will play a low game against Arsenal. In Manchester City, Kompany and Mendy will not play in this game. Arsenal performed poorly in last game. Manchester City will win.

What do you mean by 'play a low game'?  Lol.  Pep will have nothing of that.  Man City will pummel the Gunners, rape them and leave them ravaged.  That's what they'll do.  Expect this game to end at least at 3 - 0.  I think I'll bet for City to win -1.5 at 2.03 just for fun.  Cheesy
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
November 05, 2017, 08:44:04 AM
Manchester City will play a low game against Arsenal. In Manchester City, Kompany and Mendy will not play in this game. Arsenal performed poorly in last game. Manchester City will win.
I think Manchester City is going to rotate the starting XI after the tough match against Napoli, so this might the only handicap City will have today. I don't see Arsenal winning this game either, but they have Alexis Sanchez, he's the kind of player that wins match for himself and I believe Guardiola knows this, same goes for Ozil, he can have that 1 match out 10 where he can shine. Manchester City are big favourites today, but I think Arsenal will put up in a good peformance.

Chelsea is playing against Man United today, in the last 15 games at home vs Man united the blues have won 9 and lost 1, so, statistics are in favor for Chelsea. Also, Kante could play today so, he can make the team more balanced, but if he doesn't then the Bakayoko-Fabregas midfield will continute to give nightmares to Chelsea fans. Fellaini could also return to the bench today so a last-minute header from Man United is possible. All in all, this might turn out to be a boring game where Mou will play on the defensive until they score a goal. Either that or we're going to see a goal fest.

Oh, it is also possible that at some point during the game Mourinho and Conte will get into a fight/argument and one of them will be sent off, sadly, we can't bet on that.

Man City vs Arsenal ~ Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.33
Chelsea vs Manchester United ~ both teams to score @ 1.86
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
November 05, 2017, 08:21:56 AM

I agree with you on man city winning but surely mendy is going to play the international break is coming up so there is no need for man city to rest anyone in their squad and mendy is their best wing back by far.

The chance for Manchester City to win this game is higher. Beside they will play at home, Arsenal itself plays inconsistently. Arsenal defense side somewhat less solid.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
November 05, 2017, 06:43:29 AM

I agree with you on man city winning but surely mendy is going to play the international break is coming up so there is no need for man city to rest anyone in their squad and mendy is their best wing back by far.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
November 05, 2017, 06:32:13 AM
Tottenham will face Crystal Palace later today. I think they have an unique opportunity to grab 3 precious points. After their shocking victory against Real Madrid in Champions League at the beginning of the week, they will have a huge will to win tonight. Moreover, with the international pause just tomorrow, there is no need for them to rest in this match !
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
November 05, 2017, 05:45:35 AM
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
November 05, 2017, 05:35:11 AM
My predictions for matches today two major ones

MNC vs Arsenal - over 1.5 goals
Chelsea vs MNU - both teams to score
Activity: 490
Merit: 111
November 05, 2017, 04:49:20 AM
Man City vs Arsenal - Man City to win
Chelsea vs Man Utd - Under 2.5 goals
West Ham vs Liverpool - Liverpool to win

- I would say the same. Man City is a big favorite against Arsenal, Liverpool easily won yesterday and Chelsea vs Man Utd we all know how to play a Mourinho.
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
November 05, 2017, 04:41:12 AM
I am a Chelsea fan. With the upcoming Man United - Chelsea match up, if they do not play their strengths later on today, they will get smashed. Currently their morale is low after the CL drubbing against Roma. I just hope they get back on track and still be on the race for the title.
I think that it can both ways for Chelsea. Either they will be totally smashed like with Roma and they will continue their poor perfomance, or they will treat that Manchester game as the turning point and are going to start fully motivated. Chelsea form is very unconsistent this season, they have played briliant games, while in other matches they have made really amateur mistakes and acted confused. Focus is the key in that game.
Activity: 574
Merit: 503
November 05, 2017, 01:24:07 AM
I am not sure Liverpool is going to make it an easy win against West Ham, West Ham have some very good forwards in Dede Ayew and Javier Hernandez and they are going to be a handful for the merseyside defenders especially Dejan Lovren.

Luckily there is no name Dejan Lovren in the starting Line Up. Since the game against Tottenham Hotspurs he has not been given any more trust by Jurgen Klopp. Lovren became a reserve player and Ragnar Klavan was a starter. Liverpool have not been so special this season, but West Ham is much worse than Liverpool. So naturally if we predict Liverpool will win, even win easy.

Easy win for liverpool or should I say that they need to make use of this opportunity to win. They are leading with 1 goal currently, that just show how confidence they are in this game. If they are confidence about this game in the early minutes we might see atleast 3 goals in this game so it should be easy to get over 2.5 goals

I was a little surprised by the game, I'm a bit confused about whether Liverpool's Assault improved or a poor West Ham defense. Liverpool usually strike it all out, shooting at goal very much but few goals, but last night they did not waste too much chance. Easy victory with more effective attacks, hopefully this is a good sign of progress for Liverpool to compete at the top.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
November 05, 2017, 12:51:30 AM
I am a Chelsea fan. With the upcoming Man United - Chelsea match up, if they do not play their strengths later on today, they will get smashed. Currently their morale is low after the CL drubbing against Roma. I just hope they get back on track and still be on the race for the title.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
November 04, 2017, 06:54:33 PM
I am not sure Liverpool is going to make it an easy win against West Ham, West Ham have some very good forwards in Dede Ayew and Javier Hernandez and they are going to be a handful for the merseyside defenders especially Dejan Lovren.

Luckily there is no name Dejan Lovren in the starting Line Up. Since the game against Tottenham Hotspurs he has not been given any more trust by Jurgen Klopp. Lovren became a reserve player and Ragnar Klavan was a starter. Liverpool have not been so special this season, but West Ham is much worse than Liverpool. So naturally if we predict Liverpool will win, even win easy.

Easy win for liverpool or should I say that they need to make use of this opportunity to win. They are leading with 1 goal currently, that just show how confidence they are in this game. If they are confidence about this game in the early minutes we might see atleast 3 goals in this game so it should be easy to get over 2.5 goals

Yeah that was a great performance by Liverpool crushing West Ham in the end 4-1. I was expecting Liverpool to win by this amount of goals but I was expecting goals to be scored and that is why I went with over 2.5 goals.

I'm looking forward to the Manchester games playing later today.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
November 04, 2017, 06:42:47 PM
It is one of the bests sundays for football fans.
Man City VS Arsenal, I think that the citizens will have a great win against the team of the old man (Wenger) and my bet is 1&2+.
For the next big game, Chelsea VS Man Utd ... As always I think there will be few goals in this game so my bet will be 2-&2-.

manchester city this now is peak performance
in mid week in champion league play in away meet napolin win 4-2, arsenal play home in europa league only draw
so city play in home is easy win, manchester city defence and attack very amazing this season
Activity: 210
November 04, 2017, 02:44:25 PM
It is one of the bests sundays for football fans.
Man City VS Arsenal, I think that the citizens will have a great win against the team of the old man (Wenger) and my bet is 1&2+.
For the next big game, Chelsea VS Man Utd ... As always I think there will be few goals in this game so my bet will be 2-&2-.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
November 04, 2017, 01:55:39 PM

Activity: 574
Merit: 503
November 04, 2017, 01:23:30 PM

Activity: 189
https://eloncity.io/
November 04, 2017, 01:05:58 PM
-snip-
I agree teams like West ham tend to be spoilers against bigger teams and to be honest I do not expect this to be any easy for liverpool but it should be routine for them to win considering they are in good form.
West Ham just lost to Brighton few weeks ago. Liverpool beat them previously on their last meeting and the result was 0-4. I don't see West Ham winning but a draw is possible because Liverpool only won 1 out of their 5 away matches. I'm still taking Liverpool to win this because I got my odds increased up to even. Win or lose it's a value pick for me. Bet
a hard maych for both team Liverpool are looking to score their second straight win in the Premier League and second at the London Olympic Stadium on West Ham,
  While the London team are looking to win the three points after failing to win any of the last three games
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
November 04, 2017, 01:03:26 PM
-snip-
I agree teams like West ham tend to be spoilers against bigger teams and to be honest I do not expect this to be any easy for liverpool but it should be routine for them to win considering they are in good form.
West Ham just lost to Brighton few weeks ago. Liverpool beat them previously on their last meeting and the result was 0-4. I don't see West Ham winning but a draw is possible because Liverpool only won 1 out of their 5 away matches. I'm still taking Liverpool to win this because I got my odds increased up to even. Win or lose it's a value pick for me. Bet
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
November 04, 2017, 11:09:51 AM
-snip-
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
November 04, 2017, 10:45:41 AM
Southampton have been struggling to get goals scored as they managed to score only 9 goals in 10 games and even at home they are not at their best managing to score on only 3 from 5 gamesbut they improved a bit recently as they are now undefeated for 3 games and they still have couple players missing due injury like Lemina and Pied while the visitors Burnley are sitting in 7th spot with 16 points and only three points behind top 4. In the last season was one of best home teams in league and with huge problems in the visits, but in this season their difficulties are on their own ground. Away at home are very strong so it will be difficult to predict the winner this time but i think we wouldn't see a lot of goals so going with under 2.5 goals is the best choice for this game
Jump to: