Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 787. (Read 1199179 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Everton vs Watford , both teams don't have any pression in this game Everton was qualified in Europa League and watford have 40 points in the 15th place ,i think both teams can score in this game so i will bet for Both teams to score .

West Brom vs Chelsea ,this is the first opportunity for Chelsea to win the title if they win , they just need 3 points to win the premier League . so i will bet for Them to win today against West Ham .
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
All of you are saying the same thing over and over, it's like you're not taking the time to read thru all the posts in the thread.  I woudn't be surprised if some of you are the same users using alt accounts.

And am I the only one thinking it would be more fun if Chelsea loses vs WBA?  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Chelsea is now the sole purpose champion, the Chelsea win is the championship. West Brom has escaped 55 pound European glory. Formalite is a game to play. In West Bro, Evans will not be in Robson-Kanu and Phillips. Chelsea can be called champion anymore.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Chelsea will have the opportunity of being crowned Champions tonight as they take on West Brom who are currently winless in their last five games with a draw and four losses. I doubt their luck will change as they face a ferocious Chelsea team hellbent on winning the trophy tonight. Going for an Away Win for Chelsea
Activity: 434
Everton faces Watford at the Goodison Park later today, both teams are on a losing streak, with Everton having lost their last two games and Watford, their last three games. Watford are currently unbeaten against Everton with 3 games running, The last time Everton won against them was on February of 2007 but am sure this time around Everton will be going home with a victory. Predicting a Home Win for Everton.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
Today a try an easy double-up:

Everton vs Watford: Everton has already won 12 times at home, and will want to win his last home game of the season.
Watford has already lost 11 away.   
WIN  EVERTON  at [email protected]

West Brom vs Chelsea: West brom without motivation (only 1 point in the last 5 games played). If Chelsea wins, he wins the title of Premier League
WIN CHELSEA at [email protected]

I totally agree with your bets and the reasons behind them makes the best sense. I'm with you pal on this double later today. I don't see why Chelsea wouldn't luk to be called champions today and Everton extending their home record even higher.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Today a try an easy double-up:

Everton vs Watford: Everton has already won 12 times at home, and will want to win his last home game of the season.
Watford has already lost 11 away.   
WIN  EVERTON  at [email protected]

West Brom vs Chelsea: West brom without motivation (only 1 point in the last 5 games played). If Chelsea wins, he wins the title of Premier League
WIN CHELSEA at [email protected]
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Everton, lost their last games, but they were against teams playing under full steam. First Everton lost to Swan's surviving team, and soon after, he had to swallow a heavy loss from any future Chelsea Champion. The hosts are now facing a team that is sure of their survival, and they will hardly find it so much resist. I suppose Everton will get the three points

Everton still has a goal to get into the zone of Europa League. they are playing at home and this is a great opportunity to get three points at home.

Chelsea will win the game and ensure faster to come out as champions this season.

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Everton, lost their last games, but they were against teams playing under full steam. First Everton lost to Swan's surviving team, and soon after, he had to swallow a heavy loss from any future Chelsea Champion. The hosts are now facing a team that is sure of their survival, and they will hardly find it so much resist. I suppose Everton will get the three points
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Southampton   vs   Arsenal - BTTS

Match Facts - source : www.whoscored.com

Arsenal have lost 5 of their last 6 away matches (Premier League).   
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Arsenal's last 3 games (Premier League).   
Arsenal have conceded at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 away matches (Premier League).

Considering Man United's penchant for drawing games and failing to kill them?  It'll be a good game alright...  For Ajax.  

Your posts are way better looking with the sources included.  It also makes the people around here appreciate it more because you bring in all the good content rather than the spam looking posts.

Anyway, here are my bets for this weekend.  Critique them if you must.  Wink

Sunderland vs Swansea.  Under 2.5 goals at 2.00.  Sunderland's 2 - 0 win vs Hull was a fluke I think and I can't see them do it again vs Swansea if even at home.  Swansea is still in the battle to stay up and we'll see them play with more motivation than David Moyes' men.  Score line could be 0 - 1 or 0 - 0.

Bournemouth vs Burnley.  Bournemouth to win ML at 1.93.  Burnley sucks away and this game won't change that.  I could have had it at a better price yesterday at 1.98 but the Bitcoin network is so congested it took 24 hours before my transaction got one confirmation.  
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
The arsenal with a good end of the season is back in the fight for qualifying at champion's league. Liverpool and City have some easy challenges and should be able to qualify.

Standings:

3)Liverpool    70 (36 games played)
4)Manc. City  69 (35 games played)
5)Arsenal      66  (35 games played)

Schedule Liverpool:  West Ham vs Liverpool 14/05; Liverpool vs Middlesbrough 21/05
Schedule Manc. City: Manc. City vs Leicester 13/05; Manchester City vs West Brom. 16/05; Watford vs Manc. City 21/05
Schedule Arsenal: Stoke vs Arsenal 13/05; Arsenal vs Sunderland 16/05; Arsenal vs Everton 21/05

The standing at the end of the Premier League could be this:

3)Manc. City 78
4)Liverpoool  76
5)Arsenal      75
If Liverpool not choke against West Ham then Arsenal is going out of UCL for 2017 & 2018 because they are behind from both teams and just winning all 3 remaining matches not going to help them they need these teams must lost or draw must for better chances
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
The arsenal with a good end of the season is back in the fight for qualifying at champion's league. Liverpool and City have some easy challenges and should be able to qualify.

Standings:

3)Liverpool    70 (36 games played)
4)Manc. City  69 (35 games played)
5)Arsenal      66  (35 games played)

Schedule Liverpool:  West Ham vs Liverpool 14/05; Liverpool vs Middlesbrough 21/05
Schedule Manc. City: Manc. City vs Leicester 13/05; Manchester City vs West Brom. 16/05; Watford vs Manc. City 21/05
Schedule Arsenal: Stoke vs Arsenal 13/05; Arsenal vs Sunderland 16/05; Arsenal vs Everton 21/05

The standing at the end of the Premier League could be this:

3)Manc. City 78
4)Liverpoool  76
5)Arsenal      75
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
No way, but Chelsea.
If they win a one more match then they will be the winner of this season.
They are playing fantasy football so that it'll be horrible if they will not be gained.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026
★Nitrogensports.eu★
Arsenal have won their match against Southampton 2-0. After a dull, goalless first half, Arsenal got the breakthrough through Sanchez in the 60th minute. With this victory, Arsenal keep their hopes of a top 4 finish alive.
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Southampton have trouble to score goal lately, they only netted 3 goals in their last 7 games. Gabiaddini only impressed in his first two or three games, Charlie Austin is stil in waiting to recover from.injury, this is truly a disaster, missing a quality finisher. I can't denie the fact that Arsenal was great against Man United, so there no reason to choose Southampton rather than Arsenal.
Arsenal won in their last trip here in the FA Cup, but their previous win in premier league was back in 2003, Arsenal looked solid against Manchester United and and i believe they could take the win tonight.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Southampton-Arsenal

The hosts are not in good shape and already 4 games have not won 0-2-2, but they have not played so much until the end of the season. Guests are fighting for a place in the Champions League. On their last visit to this stadium, they defeated the opponent by 0-5.

AWAY WIN - ODDS 2.00
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Southampton   vs   Arsenal - BTTS

Match Facts - source : www.whoscored.com

Arsenal have lost 5 of their last 6 away matches (Premier League).   
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Arsenal's last 3 games (Premier League).   
Arsenal have conceded at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 away matches (Premier League).
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Good evening everyone! Below my pick for today Premier League match:

Southampton vs Arsenal => Both teams to score
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Southampton have trouble to score goal lately, they only netted 3 goals in their last 7 games. Gabiaddini only impressed in his first two or three games, Charlie Austin is stil in waiting to recover from.injury, this is truly a disaster, missing a quality finisher. I can't denie the fact that Arsenal was great against Man United, so there no reason to choose Southampton rather than Arsenal.
Activity: 462
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I am very frustrated with Southampton, did not make the right shot in Liverpool game on Sunday, Southampton will play with Arsenal on the back of the fans, and the morale is high on Arsenal. Arsenal, who defeated Manchester by scoring points, will increase the chances of going to European cups if they beat Southampton. Although not very good in the last weeks, Arsenal will play with everything to get this game.
Jump to: