Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 785. (Read 1199179 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
I think Bournemouth is the best team in the league and wants to finish the league in the top 10. Burnley is guaranteed to stay in the league because it has +19 goals over Hull City. I've heard that Mee and Keane can not play in this game, Bournemouth makes good use of this advantage and starts and finishes the game well.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
Manchester City   vs   Leicester - Home WIN and OVER 2.5

Facts: From /www.whoscored.com and soccerstats.com

- Manchester City are undefeated in their last 10 home matches.
- 69% of Manchester City's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in total.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Man City's last 7 games (Premier League).

- 77% of Leicester City's points have been earned at home.
- Leicester City have lost 67% of their away matches.

Manchester City must play to win, Leicester does not matter. It is an ideal situation for Leicester win. M.City defence there is no right answer for Leicester Counter-Attack.
p.s. maybe because I would like when Man.City loose.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
17:00 Sunderland - Swansea

A very important match for Swansea. In the previous round, just the hosts helped Swansee out of Hull, but I think they will not be able to repeat the same and help Hull. Swansea is playing relatively well at Sunderland and I think it will take three points.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Manchester City   vs   Leicester - Home WIN and OVER 2.5

Facts: From /www.whoscored.com and soccerstats.com

- Manchester City are undefeated in their last 10 home matches.
- 69% of Manchester City's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in total.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Man City's last 7 games (Premier League).

- 77% of Leicester City's points have been earned at home.
- Leicester City have lost 67% of their away matches.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Manchester City vs Leicester City. I'm surprised the asian handicap is -2 for Man City and for me it's too big, i bet Leicester City +2 goals for this match. I think they can defense it, my predict is 2-1 for Man City or 1-1/2- DRAW. I'm also fine with 2 goals different tho, so my bet will be pushed.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
I analyzed the Premier League matches today and tomorrow and found three matches which are worth to bet on.

ManCity vs Leicester # Double chance Draw or win Leichester @ 2.84

Stoke vs Arsenal # Win Arsenal London @ 1.64

West Ham vs Liverpool # Win Arsenal @ 1.66
Man City main target only to reach champion league zone this season and they will very seriously facing the rest of their matches because the winning results is mandatory for them to secure their positions so this match probably will belong to Man City and i think your pick is very risky
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
I analyzed the Premier League matches today and tomorrow and found three matches which are worth to bet on.

ManCity vs Leicester # Double chance Draw or win Leichester @ 2.84

Stoke vs Arsenal # Win Arsenal London @ 1.64

West Ham vs Liverpool # Win Arsenal @ 1.66
Activity: 1372
Merit: 500
West Bromwich Albion - Chelsea , Chelsea can attacking from first minutes and try to scored early goal . Chelsea very confident for winning this game and get premier league tittle . iam prefer bet " over 2.5 goal " and over 1.5goal first half  Grin
Yes Chelsea players are very excited to win premier league title I hope they will play very aggressively in this game and win this match. Your predictions also look very good over 2.5 goals for the full game is ok but another bet first half over 1.5 goals I have doubt. I don't take any risk in this game to place other bets I directly go for Chelsea.

Chelsea will win this season's EPL in my opinion. And about the upcoming game Chelsea will win, FT 1-0 will be my pick.
And Man City vs Leicester, HT 0-0
Let's hope for the best

1-0 you got it spot on haha, how much did you win on that bet?

Todays picks for me = leicester to win away (yes for real) and arsenal to draw v stoke.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
the teams that will qualify for the Champions League is Tottenham, man. city and Liverpool. Manchester united will be trying to win the Europa league to reach the Champions League and arsenal seem to be absent in the Champions League next season
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Manchester City performed very well last week, Liverpool lost points for Manchester City, and if they win the remaining three games in Manchester City they will go to 3rd place and go directly to the Champions League. Leicester City league's comfortable team Manchester City is very easily will win.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
Manchester United supporter here.

By the way I think I have seen some people on the forum saying their favourite club is Chelsea but I can't remember the nicknames.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Congrats to the Chelsea fans in the thread.  Who are the Chelsea fans in this thread anyway?  Maybe for next season it would be better to know which clubs each one of us is supporting.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026
★Nitrogensports.eu★

The New EPL LORD - Chelsea! Congrats Smiley

They are so ahead that for 1st time in nearly 30 years (1989 last) we have a Friday Champion!

After the goalless first half, it looked like Chelsea would have to wait to be crowned Champion. But finally, a goal by Batshuayi towards the fag end of the match assured them the title on Friday itself.
Congrats Chelsea!!
Activity: 896
Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma
West Bromwich Albion - Chelsea , Chelsea can attacking from first minutes and try to scored early goal . Chelsea very confident for winning this game and get premier league tittle . iam prefer bet " over 2.5 goal " and over 1.5goal first half  Grin
Yes Chelsea players are very excited to win premier league title I hope they will play very aggressively in this game and win this match. Your predictions also look very good over 2.5 goals for the full game is ok but another bet first half over 1.5 goals I have doubt. I don't take any risk in this game to place other bets I directly go for Chelsea.

Chelsea will win this season's EPL in my opinion. And about the upcoming game Chelsea will win, FT 1-0 will be my pick.
And Man City vs Leicester, HT 0-0
Let's hope for the best
You are right @dmamigo . Full time Result WBA 0 - 1 Chelsea . Conte and Chelsea get premier league tittle this years . Congratulation for Chelsea Fans all  Angry
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

The New EPL LORD - Chelsea! Congrats Smiley

They are so ahead that for 1st time in nearly 30 years (1989 last) we have a Friday Champion!
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
congratulation chelsea, after win from wesbromwich, chelseas is win EPL competition this season
today match i hope manchester city lost or draw from leicester city, can open chance arsenal to big four

Chelsea is Champion congratulation to coach first season in EPL and victory,if you want win EPL you must hire italian coach
Activity: 644
congratulation chelsea, after win from wesbromwich, chelseas is win EPL competition this season
today match i hope manchester city lost or draw from leicester city, can open chance arsenal to big four
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
West Bromwich  Chelsea  half time draw & Chelsea wins 2nd half/ HT 0-0

Everton - Watford HT 0-0

My picks for tonight. Good luck!

BULLSEYE! 3 out of 3!  Cool
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
Manchester City, the Champions League ticket was in danger when it could not win for 2 weeks. They defeated Crystal Palace 5-0 last week. Aguero could not play because of his disability but they did not feel the absence. Kevin de Bruyne played a great game. David Silva, Sterling and Gabriel Jesus were also very influential on the offensive wings. Manchester City is planning to take 3rd place through Liverpool, on the other side wants to block Arsenal right behind.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
West Bromwich Albion - Chelsea , Chelsea can attacking from first minutes and try to scored early goal . Chelsea very confident for winning this game and get premier league tittle . iam prefer bet " over 2.5 goal " and over 1.5goal first half  Grin

Chelsea has lots of games that have less than 2.5 goals, specially decisive ones and away from home, even against crap teams.

Over goals is risky, specially first half over 1.5 goals, usually Chelsea's games have more goals in the second half and more than once in a while end as 0-0

I agree with you till 41 min the score is 0-0 in chelsea game and i have my bet on over 0.5 goal in chelsea first half and i think i am going to lose it. under 2.5 goal is good bet.
Jump to: