Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 793. (Read 1199179 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
West Ham vs Tottenham , i really want Tottenham to win this game and stay in the race of Premier League with Chelsea . i will bet for Tottenham to win .
If they put the same performance against Arsenal last week, of course, it is possible to beat West Ham. Arsenal were outclassed by Tottenham, West Ham will be a toy for Tottenham today, they probably gonna be destroy if they don't doing the same to respond, scoring goal I mean. Tottenham to keep a clean sheet and under 2.5 goals is my prediction.
I think west ham will give a good fight to Tottenham when they last met the result was 3-2 but Tottenham won the game. I know West Ham is not a good competitor for Tottenham, These guys are in tremendous form. I think over 2.5 goals is the best pick in this game. And final result we can easily go with Tottenham.
the first half about to end and both teams are scoreless Tottenham is controlling the ball but West Ham managed to get some opportunities from what's looking the Spurs will definitely win the game also i expect to see 2 goals scored in first half the visitors need this win to keep pressure over Chelsea whom most likely to be the next Champion too bad that Tottenham is the best team in englas for the past two seasons.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Professional Tipster
Hello to all fans of England Premier League!
Once again i will share my best bets from this league, so lets start:

3rd single bet will be the match between Leicester City v Watford FC
Starting date and time: 06/05/17 16:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer-english-premier-league/leicester-city-v-watford-fc/event/9600455?ref=tipster1

Match: Leicester City v Watford FC
Betting option: Halftime/Fulltime: Draw/Leicester City
Odd: 4.08
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.061 (61.20mbtc)

Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/RJoyYNLeKjjDCWsBT

Professional Tipster

2nd single bet will be the match between Manchester City v Crystal Palace
Starting date and time: 06/05/17 13:30 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer-english-premier-league/manchester-city-v-crystal-palace/event/9600459?ref=tipster1

Match: Manchester City v Crystal Palace
Betting option: Away Team Number of Corners: 5-6
Odd: 4.41
Return: 0.066 (66.15mbtc)

Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/HHiPoDYZ7XdgoELba

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
West Ham vs Tottenham , i really want Tottenham to win this game and stay in the race of Premier League with Chelsea . i will bet for Tottenham to win .
If they put the same performance against Arsenal last week, of course, it is possible to beat West Ham. Arsenal were outclassed by Tottenham, West Ham will be a toy for Tottenham today, they probably gonna be destroy if they don't doing the same to respond, scoring goal I mean. Tottenham to keep a clean sheet and under 2.5 goals is my prediction.
I think west ham will give a good fight to Tottenham when they last met the result was 3-2 but Tottenham won the game. I know West Ham is not a good competitor for Tottenham, These guys are in tremendous form. I think over 2.5 goals is the best pick in this game. And final result we can easily go with Tottenham.

West Ham are having a bad form ATM. They hardly give a good fight in their recent meetings in EPL. They are meeting the team having the best form in EPL ATM. No doubt that Tottenham will be winning this one.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
Activity: 966
If they put the same performance against Arsenal last week, of course it is possible to beat West Ham. Arsenal were outclassed by Tottenham, West Ham will be a toy for Tottenham today, they probably gonna be destroy if they don't doing the same to respond, scoring goal I mean. Tottenham to keep a clean sheet and under 2.5 goals is my prediction.
Activity: 1372
Tottenham is just on fire , they been doing great recently and they still have a small chance to win the title

If the league was a little big longer they would win it but they've peaked in form just a little too late. By next season other teams will buy new players and they might not get another chance to win the league for a while. I'm expecting Manu to be strong next season.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
Tottenham is just on fire , they been doing great recently and they still have a small chance to win the title
I think Tottenham will win by two or three goals tonight , maybe win to NIL is a good pick too
but personally I'm going with Tottenham -1 with X1.53 , and I think this bet is safe and good
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
Tottenham is the only team that keeps bothering Chelsea, and they have to win this game, in order to continue doing that. They have Champions League access almost guaranteed, so their only objective in premier league is to keep fighting for first place. I think they are a clear favourite in this match, so I will bet for them, even at low odds.

West Ham v Tottenham
Tottenham @ 1.35
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026
★Nitrogensports.eu★
Todays match: West Ham vs Tottenham

odds for this match are in favor of Tottenham they have win streak and they will continue to play in this rhythm so i expect them to win and over 1.5 goals at the end. That will be my bet for this match.
Totttenham will play amazingly. They still want the best results at the end of the season. Tottenham is currently a team that has a very good teamwork, a team that is not seeded but can talk a lot in the game EPL.

Tottenham are clear favourites in this match. They trail Chelsea by just 4 points in the league table and have an opportunity to narrow the gap here.
West Ham too would like a victory here, to make sure that it is impossible for them to slip into the relegation zone.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

odds for this match are in favor of Tottenham they have win streak and they will continue to play in this rhythm so i expect them to win and over 1.5 goals at the end. That will be my bet for this match.
Totttenham will play amazingly. They still want the best results at the end of the season. Tottenham is currently a team that has a very good teamwork, a team that is not seeded but can talk a lot in the game EPL.
Professional Tipster

1st single bet will be the match between West Ham United v Tottenham Hotspur
Starting date and time: 05/05/17 21:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer-english-premier-league/west-ham-united-v-tottenham-hotspur/event/9600463?ref=tipster1

Match: West Ham United v Tottenham Hotspur
Betting option: Away and under 3.5
Odd: 2.21
Return: 0.033 (33.15mbtc)

Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/sNshowcxaL6wA3r5Z

Activity: 826
Activity: 700
Merit: 270
West Ham vs Tottenham

West Ham is a team with a closed box in the house so Tottenham may have difficulty scoring even if it is printed. Probably win the match. In the last three games Tottenham has been the most goalkeeper and has become the most corners.

Tottenham will not give up the hunt for the title. they will win this match. because if the results of the draw or lose. I think hunting title end. and chelsea certainly came out as champions

I'm not saying anyway, but now I see a West defender in the ham, so I think he will make it in the same match. Obviously I saw a little risk in terms of being top.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
West Ham vs Tottenham

West Ham is a team with a closed box in the house so Tottenham may have difficulty scoring even if it is printed. Probably win the match. In the last three games Tottenham has been the most goalkeeper and has become the most corners.

Tottenham will not give up the hunt for the title. they will win this match. because if the results of the draw or lose. I think hunting title end. and chelsea certainly came out as champions
Activity: 700
Merit: 270
West Ham vs Tottenham

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
West Ham has been lefted from the last 2 weeks by goalless draws. They are now 7 points above the league line. They do not lose for 4 weeks. They can play a little more comfortably. Tottenham played great football while defeating Arsenal 2-0 last week. In this fight we can see plenty of goals from Bilic's team. I expect plenty of goals.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
West Ham vs Tottenham - Tottenham WIN

- Tottenham have won their last 9 matches.

If Tottenham wins his last 4 games, he equals the record of 13 consecutive victories in a Premier League season of the arsenal (season 2001-2002) and Chelsea (just this year). Unfortunately, even if they win the last 4 games, Chelsea will probably win the Premier League
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
West Ham vs Tottenham - Tottenham WIN

Facts:

- West Ham have drawn their last 3 matches.
- West Ham have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 3 home matches against Tottenham in all competitions.

- Tottenham have won their last 9 matches.
- Tottenham are undefeated in their last 9 matches.
- Tottenham have scored in each of their last 9 matches.
- Tottenham did not concede any goal in their last 4 matches.
- Tottenham have won their last 3 away matches.
Jump to: