Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 792. (Read 1199179 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Bournemouth vs Stoke City : both teams have a comfortable amount of points to avoid relegation. But i belleive the home team will be the winner of this clash as they are playing at home also they are in a good shape with two wins in row while the visitors are out of form dor a quite good amount of time as they only jave won only 2 gqmes from their last 10 matches so with this i expext that Bournemouth will try to win at home .
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
Hull City and Swansea are in a direct battle of who is going to get relegated this season and I am gonna back them up today to at least not lose their matches. Hull City +0 and Swansea +0. I also like both teams to score in these 2 matches. Good luck with the bets today!

Just curious what odds you got for Hull +0.  They have been playing well under Marco Silva considering all the injuries Hull's squad has.  Silva could coach a big club in a couple of years.  He's being touted as the 'other Mourinho' by the media.

1.17  Grin  I am not ashamed mate  Cool Frankly speaking you never know with Sunderland . They could show up to play today and draw or even win the match even though they are already relegated!
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Hull City and Swansea are in a direct battle of who is going to get relegated this season and I am gonna back them up today to at least not lose their matches. Hull City +0 and Swansea +0. I also like both teams to score in these 2 matches. Good luck with the bets today!

Just curious what odds you got for Hull +0.  They have been playing well under Marco Silva considering all the injuries Hull's squad has.  Silva could coach a big club in a couple of years.  He's being touted as the 'other Mourinho' by the media.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Hull vs Sunderland:  Hull must win to save. Hull won the last 4 games played at home. Sunderland has already lost 13 times away and is already relegated to Championship.      WIN HULL at [email protected]

Swansea vs Everton: Both teams are very offensive. They made respectively. 29 and 28 times over 1.5 goals. OVER 1,5 goal at [email protected]

It is a good double-up
Activity: 1582
Merit: 520
Manchester City v Crystal Palace  , Manchester City will play at home today and they lost 4 point last their 2 matches because of they have to win today they dont have any credit for to lost any points but Crystal Palace 's posation is not good in league so they needs get points this match will be hard for both team but if Manchester City can find early goal they can win -1 today . Good luck for everybody!
legendary
Tottenham is so fucking asshole. they do not have such high spirits to hunt for the title. with this Chelsea already ensured going out as a champion.

Hey mate don't be so harsh. It's football. Upsets happen every day and it's not like Tottenham are guaranteed to win 100% by the gambling gods just because they obviously need it lol.

Lol.  Maybe boby made a bet on the Spurs -1 that's why he felt the gambling gods needed for them to win.  Grin

But yeah, I can understand the frustration if your team fails.  It's more frustrating if you backed them with money.  Cheesy
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Tottenham is so fucking asshole. they do not have such high spirits to hunt for the title. with this Chelsea already ensured going out as a champion.
The pressure from Tottenham have finally exploded, when they burst their shit to chasing the race and Chelsea doesn't seem to drop point, Tottenham starting doubt themselves, it only take one mistake and it pretty much sum up their season. To be fair, that a incredible goalkeeping from Adrian. I'm disappoint in Tottenham performance, but West Ham was truly done a good job to break Tottenham's title dream.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Manchester City shocked everybody last week, and forced third-row luck. The remaining 4 games need to pass without loss and scored plenty of goals for the average. Palace is over 6 points on the fire line. Manchester City wins but you can try both sides score goals.
legendary

Hey mate don't be so harsh. It's football. Upsets happen every day and it's not like Tottenham are guaranteed to win 100% by the gambling gods just because they obviously need it lol.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
Activity: 616
Professional Tipster
Hello to all fans of England Premier League!
Once again i will share my best bets from this league, so lets start:

5th single bet will be the match between AFC Bournemouth v Stoke City
Starting date and time: 06/05/17 16:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer-english-premier-league/afc-bournemouth-v-stoke-city/event/9600445?ref=tipster1

Match: AFC Bournemouth v Stoke City
Betting option: Anytime goalscorer: Joshua King
Odd: 2.17
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.032 (32.55mbtc)

Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/ykvRbwSbZ697Aiffr

Activity: 616
Professional Tipster
Hello to all fans of England Premier League!
Once again i will share my best bets from this league, so lets start:

4th single bet will be the match between Burnley FC v West Bromwich Albion
Starting date and time: 06/05/17 16:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer-english-premier-league/burnley-fc-v-west-bromwich-albion/event/9600447?ref=tipster1

Match: Burnley FC v West Bromwich Albion
Betting option: Halftime/Fulltime Correct Score: 0-1 1-1
Odd: 22.07
Stake: 0.010 (10mbtc)
Return: 0.220 (220.70mbtc)

Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/G7nvDBgxJRoyCnWyz

legendary
Tottenham is just on fire , they been doing great recently and they still have a small chance to win the title
I think Tottenham will win by two or three goals tonight , maybe win to NIL is a good pick too
but personally I'm going with Tottenham -1 with X1.53 , and I think this bet is safe and good

Oops.  Cheesy  You and a lot of other people in here were thinking the same.  I gotta admit, I did too.  Didn't make a bet tho.  As mentioned a few posts up, I've been losing lately and the games are getting unpredictable.  I fear for City later.  The big Sam could have something cooked up for Pep.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026
★Nitrogensports.eu★
This is a big blow to Tottenham's efforts to catch up with Chelsea. They lost 1-0 to West Ham,
After a goalless first half, Tottenham took the lead with Lanzini in the 65th minute. They managed to hold on to this lead till the end.
Tottenham must now hope Chelsea slips, to have any hopes of catching up.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 520
West Ham United 1 - 0 Tottenham  , it is really interesting score for Tottenham , this match was so important for to be league and if they get 3 point today , they was get to big avarage but they didnt win today and i couşdnt beive this score because Tottenham won last match   and they get 3  gold point from Arsenal and they found 2 goals but they couldnt any goal tonight from West Ham United it was disappointed really.
legendary
I think it's now safe to say who the new champion of the Premier league will be 3(?) rounds before the end of the season  Grin Sorry Tottenham you tried hard and wish you better luck next season!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
West Ham are ending the title race this week, as they are currently winning by a goal to nil against Tottenham at home.West Ham Goalkepper Adrian is doing a very good job today with some wonderful saves.
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
West Ham vs Tottenham , i really want Tottenham to win this game and stay in the race of Premier League with Chelsea . i will bet for Tottenham to win .
If they put the same performance against Arsenal last week, of course, it is possible to beat West Ham. Arsenal were outclassed by Tottenham, West Ham will be a toy for Tottenham today, they probably gonna be destroy if they don't doing the same to respond, scoring goal I mean. Tottenham to keep a clean sheet and under 2.5 goals is my prediction.
I think west ham will give a good fight to Tottenham when they last met the result was 3-2 but Tottenham won the game. I know West Ham is not a good competitor for Tottenham, These guys are in tremendous form. I think over 2.5 goals is the best pick in this game. And final result we can easily go with Tottenham.
the first half about to end and both teams are scoreless Tottenham is controlling the ball but West Ham managed to get some opportunities from what's looking the Spurs will definitely win the game also i expect to see 2 goals scored in first half the visitors need this win to keep pressure over Chelsea whom most likely to be the next Champion too bad that Tottenham is the best team in englas for the past two seasons.

First half went without goal draw and i expect 2 or more goal in second half as Tottenham have so many times scored goal in second half mostly
Before start of this match I was also sure about over 2.5 but West Ham doing very good in defense and they are not giving any chance to Tottenham even they have 68% Bass Possession now I think its going draw or just one goal for any team
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
West Ham vs Tottenham , i really want Tottenham to win this game and stay in the race of Premier League with Chelsea . i will bet for Tottenham to win .
If they put the same performance against Arsenal last week, of course, it is possible to beat West Ham. Arsenal were outclassed by Tottenham, West Ham will be a toy for Tottenham today, they probably gonna be destroy if they don't doing the same to respond, scoring goal I mean. Tottenham to keep a clean sheet and under 2.5 goals is my prediction.
I think west ham will give a good fight to Tottenham when they last met the result was 3-2 but Tottenham won the game. I know West Ham is not a good competitor for Tottenham, These guys are in tremendous form. I think over 2.5 goals is the best pick in this game. And final result we can easily go with Tottenham.
the first half about to end and both teams are scoreless Tottenham is controlling the ball but West Ham managed to get some opportunities from what's looking the Spurs will definitely win the game also i expect to see 2 goals scored in first half the visitors need this win to keep pressure over Chelsea whom most likely to be the next Champion too bad that Tottenham is the best team in englas for the past two seasons.

First half went without goal draw and i expect 2 or more goal in second half as Tottenham have so many times scored goal in second half mostly
Jump to: