Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 811. (Read 1199179 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 350
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
today match
West Bromwich Albion Vs Liverpool
liverpool play with full team, need point , and playing all out, i think liverpool can win, both team score,
althoug play awah in WBA home, i think liverpool can still win

West Brom has a couple of injury worries and its players will have to take fitness tests before the match. While a fully fit West Brom can trouble Liverpool, I expect Liverpool to still win.
My fulltime prediction: 2-0 in favour of Liverpool.
I would expect liverpool to be a very formidable foe against West Bromwich today.
Along with Manch. Utd winning their match should make for a very good day to place bets in the football matches though limited compared to the picks of yesterday.
I also think that Liverpool will win, because with the return of Coutinho have improved a lot.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
EtherSphere - Social Games
today match
liverpool play with full team, need point , and playing all out, i think liverpool can win, both team score,

West Brom has a couple of injury worries and its players will have to take fitness tests before the match. While a fully fit West Brom can trouble Liverpool, I expect Liverpool to still win.
I would expect liverpool to be a very formidable foe against West Bromwich today.
Along with Manch. Utd winning their match should make for a very good day to place bets in the football matches though limited compared to the picks of yesterday.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026
★Nitrogensports.eu★
today match

Activity: 882
Merit: 507
Manchester United needs to win this chance if it wants to go to Europe in order to win today. Chelsea has to win because there is a team behind the championship. I think it is unbeatable in Manchester United. Either draws to the tie and wins.

Liverpool does not lose 6 matches in the league, I think in this match will not lose.

Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
today match
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Professional Tipster
Hello to all fans of England Premier League!
Once again i will share my best bets from this league, so lets start:

7th single bet will be the match between MANCHESTER UNITED v CHELSEA FC

Starting date and time: 16/04/16 17:00 (sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer-english-premier-league/manchester-united-v-chelsea-fc/event/9600387?ref=tipster1

Match: MANCHESTER UNITED v CHELSEA FC
Betting option: DRAW
Odd: 3.08
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.046 (46.20mbtc)

Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/6FxddwtpuRAEpY8ZH

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
So we are playing against Chelsea at the Old Trafford today and i think we are surely going to win this game, Defensively Manchester United is the second best team in England this year after Tottenham Hotspurs having conceded less goals and losing the less games. We would be challenging for the EPL if not that out attacking force with the exception of Zlatan has been misfiring. We will surely carry the day today.
You are right, Manchester united is a big team this year, but i don't see chelsea will lose today. It's a big event today in Old Trafford. One of the bestest match in Premier League. I will bet both team to score. because chealsea is strong and it can mark goals and man united has the advantage of the field and the public, for sure it will mark goals.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
Big match

Manchester United - Chelsea,  both teams to score is my pick
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Am I the only one who thinks Man United vs Chelsea will be over 2.5 goals?  Both teams will go for the jugular and I think Mourinho should be able to fire up his men, knowing how important this fixure is to get a spot in the top 4.
And Conte isn't gonna be slacking too, there's only a 4 point gap between them and the Spurs.
It is a risky prediction as i expect a low scoring match,i like the option of both teams to score as i see both teams scoring a goal and Manchester United is having a good track record against Chelsea but Chelsea have a good goal scoring record while visiting.Manchester United have some injury concerns for this match.

Then the more it makes sense to bet on over 2.5 goals, right?  If you think both could get at least a goal each then over 2.5 goals is closer to happen than you think.  And at 2.25, I think the line has value.  What do you think?

Activity: 434
So we are playing against Chelsea at the Old Trafford today and i think we are surely going to win this game, Defensively Manchester United is the second best team in England this year after Tottenham Hotspurs having conceded less goals and losing the less games. We would be challenging for the EPL if not that out attacking force with the exception of Zlatan has been misfiring. We will surely carry the day today.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
Liverpool won 2-1 despite falling 1-0 at Stoke. But the biggest problem this season was instability. I think the score for Liverpool was won by Stoke. It's not easy to beat West Bromwich.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Am I the only one who thinks Man United vs Chelsea will be over 2.5 goals?  Both teams will go for the jugular and I think Mourinho should be able to fire up his men, knowing how important this fixure is to get a spot in the top 4.
And Conte isn't gonna be slacking too, there's only a 4 point gap between them and the Spurs.
It is a risky prediction as i expect a low scoring match,i like the option of both teams to score as i see both teams scoring a goal and Manchester United is having a good track record against Chelsea but Chelsea have a good goal scoring record while visiting.Manchester United have some injury concerns for this match.
the conclusion that we will witness a very interesting game. both teams have very good players. the only difference being mentally, I admit that when mental play chelsea far better than Manchester United. it is a great capital for chelsea to get 3 points in this match.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
I am gonna place an easy parlay with today's Premier league matches for Sunday funday  Grin

West Brom - Liverpool BTTS & United - Chelsea BTTS in an accumulator. It may or may not happen but who cares we are betting for fuuuuuuun  Cheesy

Happy Easter everyone!
hmmm i dont think so bttS United vs chealsea  Undecided I think this match wil be end with goals under 2.5. but chealse is onfire i can not surely with this prediction Grin
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
I am gonna place an easy parlay with today's Premier league matches for Sunday funday  Grin

West Brom - Liverpool BTTS & United - Chelsea BTTS in an accumulator. It may or may not happen but who cares we are betting for fuuuuuuun  Cheesy

Happy Easter everyone!
Activity: 448
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

Are but Chelsea has the best advantage, they had a week off, Manchester United had to play a Europa and will be tired. Pogba the man to deliver just can't find his feet, and Kante just can't stop. It will take absolutely a miracle for Manchester United to win this match. Yes with so less points for Title and top 4 this match is important to all. I do hope Manchester United win it, just can't see them loose. Let's hope for the best. I think a 2-1 results at the end.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026
★Nitrogensports.eu★
Crystal Palace came back from an early goal to draw the match against Leicester 2-2. They conceded the lead in the sixth minute and at one point were trailing 2-0. Strong comeback to salvage a point from this match.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...

Activity: 490
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Southampton, who played only one Castle in the first half, could not apply the same pressure in the second half. Manchester City, who scored 3 goals with counter attacks, won a nice victory, which was an important three points for him.

Yes it was a great win for Man City as they needed this win against a tough team at home and get 3 vital points to keep them in the top 4. Tottenham move 4 points closer to Chelsea and are now hoping that Man Utd can get the win at home which will make for an exciting end to the season. But if Chelsea wins then that will be it they will win the Premier League title.

Tottenham is really good whe they play at their home. 4 goals against bournemouth. I actually surprised southampton can't make any goals on their home against manc city. But yeah, finally a good result for man city after their unstable performance.
Activity: 574
Merit: 503
West Brom vs Liverpool this game will be exiting to see as West Brom can be a pain for big teams while we saw Liverpool struggling against teams in the middle of the table and we saw Liverpool failing to win against West Brom in the last 3 visits against them so i think we will get to have both teams scoring because West Brom is very stable at home and Liverpool defence is not their best days also Liverpool needs this win to keep fighting for the CL spots

this is the time for Liverpool to beat West Brom, they always do not get full points in the last 3 games against West Brom. the victory of a fixed price for Liverpool so I can finish in the top four this season's Premier League standings to secure tickets for UCL next season without having to follow the playoffs.

Liverpool have a really bad records against Tony Pulis in away side. They never win a single way match against him. That's not a recordthat should be at Liverpool, It's time to break that record. They break the record that they never win without Mane, in last match they win without him. Mane's seasons is over, he will never play for the rest match. Liverpool have to prove that Mane is not evertything.
Jump to: