Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 812. (Read 1199179 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
West Brom vs Liverpool this game will be exiting to see as West Brom can be a pain for big teams while we saw Liverpool struggling against teams in the middle of the table and we saw Liverpool failing to win against West Brom in the last 3 visits against them so i think we will get to have both teams scoring because West Brom is very stable at home and Liverpool defence is not their best days also Liverpool needs this win to keep fighting for the CL spots

this is the time for Liverpool to beat West Brom, they always do not get full points in the last 3 games against West Brom. the victory of a fixed price for Liverpool so I can finish in the top four this season's Premier League standings to secure tickets for UCL next season without having to follow the playoffs.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Southampton, who played only one Castle in the first half, could not apply the same pressure in the second half. Manchester City, who scored 3 goals with counter attacks, won a nice victory, which was an important three points for him.

Yes it was a great win for Man City as they needed this win against a tough team at home and get 3 vital points to keep them in the top 4. Tottenham move 4 points closer to Chelsea and are now hoping that Man Utd can get the win at home which will make for an exciting end to the season. But if Chelsea wins then that will be it they will win the Premier League title.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
West Brom vs Liverpool this game will be exiting to see as West Brom can be a pain for big teams while we saw Liverpool struggling against teams in the middle of the table and we saw Liverpool failing to win against West Brom in the last 3 visits against them so i think we will get to have both teams scoring because West Brom is very stable at home and Liverpool defence is not their best days also Liverpool needs this win to keep fighting for the CL spots
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hard life for Mourinho and Pep Guardiola in the Premier League, but I still believe in their teams, even though they are so irregular right now.
I will go live for Southampton v Man City. City needs to win this one if they want to stay in Top3 at least. A lot of draws lately but I think they will win this one.

Southampton v Man City
Man City @ 1.84

With Mourinho he knows the exact problem with his team and that's the fact that they are not scoring the needed goals but with Pep Hebert is out of sorts his method of playing ain't working like his previous teams and he is findings it hard to adapt.
Activity: 882
Merit: 507
Southampton, who played only one Castle in the first half, could not apply the same pressure in the second half. Manchester City, who scored 3 goals with counter attacks, won a nice victory, which was an important three points for him.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
in first half manchester city performance is not good
in second half performance is amazing, the first goal from vincent company, until now manchester city lead 3-0, i think can get it 3 point
another two goal created two manchester city striker, sergio aguero and sane
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
Hard life for Mourinho and Pep Guardiola in the Premier League, but I still believe in their teams, even though they are so irregular right now.
I will go live for Southampton v Man City. City needs to win this one if they want to stay in Top3 at least. A lot of draws lately but I think they will win this one.

Southampton v Man City
Man City @ 1.84
Activity: 1582
Merit: 520
Southampton - Manchester City,Manchester City got 3 point last week and they lost 3point before this match ,i think they Will play today and they Will win today ,this match is playing now and they re play good and they Will find a gool in first half time and this match score Will -1 Manchester City Will win ,good luck for everybody!
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
As a Manchester United fan I am hoping for a Southampton win today as they fave Manchester City, their last game ended in a 1-1 draw at the eithad stadium. Even a draw will be good enough for Manchester United
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Professional Tipster
Hello to all fans of England Premier League!
Once again i will share my best bets from this league, so lets start:

6th single bet will be the match between Southampton FC v Manchester City

Starting date and time: 15/04/16 18:30 (sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer-english-premier-league/southampton-fc-v-manchester-city/event/9600391?ref=tipster1

Match: Southampton FC v Manchester City
Betting option: Halftime/Fulltime Correct Score: 0-1 1-2
Odd: 27.84
Stake: 0.010 (10mbtc)
Return: 0.278 (278.39mbtc)

Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/gWfzHwW89PbnPDk6K

Activity: 756
Merit: 504
These are bets for some of the matches being played today..

Sunderland - West Ham  Under 2.5

Stoke City - Hull City   Stoke Win

Everton - Burnley    Everton Win and Over 2.5
Your all 3 predictions are good but I am not going with Sunderland vs West Ham under because I am sure this match is going over both teams want to win specially Sunderland want to end losing streak at home and they can do this Stoke and Everton can also win
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026
★Nitrogensports.eu★
These are my picks for the EPL today,

Watford - Swansea City  Watford Win

Crystal Palace - Leicester City   Crystal Palace Win or Draw

Southampton - Manchester City  Goals Over 1.5

Crystal Palace are really playing well. They have beaten both Chelsea and Arsenal this month.
I predict Crystal Palace beating Leicester City 2-1. It will be close, but Palace will prevail.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
These are my picks for the EPL today,

Watford - Swansea City  Watford Win

Crystal Palace - Leicester City   Crystal Palace Win or Draw

Southampton - Manchester City  Goals Over 1.5
These are bets for some of the matches being played today..

Sunderland - West Ham  Under 2.5

Stoke City - Hull City   Stoke Win

Everton - Burnley    Everton Win and Over 2.5
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
maybe Arsenal must quickly decide to sack Wenger if they want to achieve a feat, but I see Wenger too selfish to give his position on the team to new people, maybe Wenger thinks he should retire with closed by a trophy that the closure of his career beautifully at Arsenal and he remembered as a legend of football Arsenal. in my opinion, to not like it was Wenger will remain a legend for Arsenal.
Selfish? The decision is made by Arsenal's board of director, so if they feel firing Wenger is the best solution, I'm sure they will do that earlier. But you see, Wenger still remain there. It means they still believe in him, and changing a long-time manager is not an easy thing. Look at Man United when Sir Alex retired, and Liverpool when Benitez was sacked. Those team have been struggling to win Premier League, even for just trying to get Champions League zone. Well, as a football fan, yeah I think Arsenal need revolution.

Falconer!  Long time no see.  We need more of your quality posts here in the thread.  Smiley

Anyway, I think Wenger is gonna leave at the end of this season.  If he really intended to stay, he would have signed the new contract already.  But all he's doing is saying 'he knows his future' and no signature in the contract.  I think it's a sign he's leaving.

Tottenham continued to lead the league by defeating Watford. Chelsea's second place behind with 7 points. Championship chances are low. But at least they want to finish second in the league, which will be a success for a club like Tottenham.

You mean Tottenham's chances of winning the league?  I wouldn't say 'low'.  Imagine a scenario where Chelsea loses to Man United for some weird reason.  That reduces the gap to 4 points.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Picked two games for today

Southampton - Manchester City, going goals here over 1.5 goals think we will see only 2-3 goals on this match
Crystal Palace - Leicester, going for both team to score or it will end with no goals draw
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Tottenham are currently two goal up against Bournemouth thanks to goals from Mousa Dembele and Min Son, its definitely gonna be 2 or more goals before the game is done. Harry Kane is also back for Totttenham after some time off. Its been almost a month.
tottenham played very well today. they have excelled two goals in the first half. very likely to add a goal until the game ends.
tottenham is an unlikely team can compete for the EPL title this season with Chelsea.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
EtherSphere - Social Games
Tottenham are currently two goal up against Bournemouth thanks to goals from Mousa Dembele and Min Son, its definitely gonna be 2 or more goals before the game is done. Harry Kane is also back for Totttenham after some time off. Its been almost a month.
He never ceases to amaze me with his skill on the pitch.
Being out for some time due to injury hasn't stopped him and he continues where he left off when the injury bug bite him.
Welcome back Harry!
Activity: 882
Merit: 507
Tottenham will use his home advantage and I think he will win this match. When we look at the last matches we see a team in one form. I guess it would be a goal above 2.5.

I think that Crystal Palace will win this match at home, but Leicester is a surprising team in any form. Crystal Palace wins.

Jump to: