Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥PREMIUM ACCOUNTS SHOP | PRIVATE ACCOUNTS | 24/7 SUPPORT | NETFLIX, HULU, ETC.🔥 - page 2. (Read 3177 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
++BUMPING THREAD! STORE IS BACK! CHECK OUT THE STORE OR PM ME ON SKYPE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN AN ACCOUNT!++
Activity: 26
Oh well, just money. (glad I'm not poor)

PLEASE close this tread
My Turn to Bump

Re: 🔥PREMIUM ACCOUNTS SHOP | LIFETIME WARRANTY | 24/7 SUPPORT | NETFLIX, HULU, ETC.🔥
Bumping for $
Come and get it
LOL Roll Eyes
++JUST RESTOCKED HULU WITH LIVE TV, DIRECTV NOW, NETFLIX HD/UHD, SLING TV, FUBO TV, AND MORE! CHECK OUT THE STORE FOR THE BEST SERVICES AT GREAT DISCOUNTS!++
++BUMPING THREAD! JUST ADDED GEARS IPTV AND FUBO TV TO THE STORE! CHECK IT OUT!++
++BUMPING THREAD! THERE'S SOME GREAT DEALS GOING ON RIGHT NOW! CHECK OUT THE STORE TO FIND ALL THE SERVICES I HAVE++
++BUMPING THREAD! JUST RESTOCKED SOME SERVICES AND ADDED OTHERS! CHECK OUT THE STORE OR PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS!++
++HEY GUYS! BUMPING THE THREAD! JUST ADDED SOME NEW PRODUCTS -- INCLUDING DIRECTV WITH NFL SUNDAY TICKET, FUNIMATION, HALLMARK MOVIES NOW, TUNNELBEAR VPN, AND YUPPTV! CHECK THEM OUT BY CLICKING ON THE LINK ON THE POST OR BY PM'ING ME ON SKYPE!++
++HEY GUYS! BUMPING THE THREAD! CHECK OUT THE STORE FOR YOUR FAVORITE SERVICES AT THE BEST PRICE!++
++BUMPING THIS UP! CHECK OUT THE STORE FOR GREAT DEALS AND SERVICES! PM ME ON SKYPE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WANT A BULK DEAL!++
++HUGE DISCOUNTS GOING ON RIGHT NOW! CHECK OUT THE STORE FOR SALES AND PM ME ON SKYPE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS!++
++BUMPING THREAD! HAVE SOME SALES GOING ON FOR NETFLIX! PM ME ON SKYPE OR CHECK OUT THE STORE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANY SERVICES!++
++BUMPING THREAD! HAVE SOME BIG BULK DEALS GOING ON RIGHT NOW! PM ME ON HERE OR SKYPE, OR CHECK OUT MY STORE, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANY ACCOUNTS!++
++HEY EVERYONE! I HAVE REPLIED TO ALL THE CUSTOMERS! PM ME IF THERE'S ANYTHING YOU NEED!++
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
You on a crypto forum but you using paypal... -_-
Activity: 2
PLEASE NOTE: NONE OF YOUR MSGS ON SKYPE STATES THAT YOU'RE NOT AVAILABLE ON SUNDAYS AND HERE on this thread it STATES 24/7 SUPPORT.  Besides, even if you said you're not available during Sundays, it's Wednesday already.

I have been waiting for my accounts I've purchased :/ I haven't received any reply or email regarding my purchase after you told me to wait 48hours which is already passed 48hours.

I took into consideration of your review and work task I did not use the 10% code. I hope you look into my purchase asap thank you.

Order #1069

Your order was being processed and then you decided to chargeback. We kept you updated throughout the process via Skype and specifically said that we aren't online on Sundays. If you didn't dispute the charge it would have been delivered on time.

Same here. I am waiting for a netflix account. Order #1070

Hey there, it takes up to 48 hours for us to send the services to you. You decided to dispute the charge after 24 hours -- we're not available on Sunday's (which is when you purchased). So 48 hours from Monday at 12AM would be Wednesday at 12AM. If you didn't chargeback we would have had the service delivered this morning.

Your bold claim about "Your order was being processed and then you decided to chargeback. We kept you updated throughout the process via Skype and specifically said that we aren't online on Sundays. If you didn't dispute the charge it would have been delivered on time. " Also, I dispute it today (Wednesday) that's passed 48hours. So again, imma rest my case.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND BUYING FROM THIS SELLER. BUY AT OWN RISK!

I am also one of many - Don't be next!!

-------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for my post and my refund! You got the money from me now. I send you an email at skyle****@gmail.com. It was my mistake. It would be great if I can get an account

~Chris
++HEY GUYS! GOT SOME GOOD DEALS GOING ON RIGHT NOW! CHECK OUT THE STORE FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL ACCOUNT!++

Check out the store: https://accounts-pass.com

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LET US KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS!
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Dude is my favorite seller on the forums. Always comes in clutch with the account hookup. Accounts always come working and do just what he says. I got full access and it’s my own personal account. He’s honest and actually cares about you. Works through things even after the sale. Very nice and friendly. Can vouch 100%
PLEASE NOTE: NONE OF YOUR MSGS ON SKYPE STATES THAT YOU'RE NOT AVAILABLE ON SUNDAYS AND HERE on this thread it STATES 24/7 SUPPORT.  Besides, even if you said you're not available during Sundays, it's Wednesday already.

I have been waiting for my accounts I've purchased :/ I haven't received any reply or email regarding my purchase after you told me to wait 48hours which is already passed 48hours.

I took into consideration of your review and work task I did not use the 10% code. I hope you look into my purchase asap thank you.

Order #1069

Your order was being processed and then you decided to chargeback. We kept you updated throughout the process via Skype and specifically said that we aren't online on Sundays. If you didn't dispute the charge it would have been delivered on time.

Same here. I am waiting for a netflix account. Order #1070

Hey there, it takes up to 48 hours for us to send the services to you. You decided to dispute the charge after 24 hours -- we're not available on Sunday's (which is when you purchased). So 48 hours from Monday at 12AM would be Wednesday at 12AM. If you didn't chargeback we would have had the service delivered this morning.

Your bold claim about "Your order was being processed and then you decided to chargeback. We kept you updated throughout the process via Skype and specifically said that we aren't online on Sundays. If you didn't dispute the charge it would have been delivered on time. " Also, I dispute it today (Wednesday) that's passed 48hours. So again, imma rest my case.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND BUYING FROM THIS SELLER. BUY AT OWN RISK!

I am also one of many - Don't be next!!
Pages:
Jump to: