Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥PREMIUM ACCOUNTS SHOP | PRIVATE ACCOUNTS | 24/7 SUPPORT | NETFLIX, HULU, ETC.🔥 - page 3. (Read 3177 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I have been waiting for my accounts I've purchased :/ I haven't received any reply or email regarding my purchase after you told me to wait 48hours which is already passed 48hours.

I took into consideration of your review and work task I did not use the 10% code. I hope you look into my purchase asap thank you.

Order #1069

Same here. I am waiting for a netflix account. Order #1070
Activity: 29
Just a heads up that your website is starting to get blocked by Avast as "URL:Phishing". Might want to get that checked out.
https://i.imgur.com/rxlf7Tu.png
Activity: 3
https://i.imgur.com/l2R3ygv.png

MESSAGE ME ON SKYPE TO BUY NOW: live:59933b79357fc0c

Click here to Buy: http://accounts-pass.com

Why AccountsPass?
We’re very trusted and reliable, with many positive reviews online! Unlike everyone else, our support is the highest of quality with responses coming within an hour in most cases! In addition to this, you get the service immediately! Once you buy, you enjoy!

Are these personal accounts?
All of our accounts are private, meaning you can change the login information, add shows/movies to your watchlist, etc. You can act like the account is yours..., because it is!

How do I buy?
It’s very simple! All you have to do is check out our store, http://accounts-pass.com, or message us on Skype, Sky HF, or Discord, SkyHF#1429

What happens if the service stops working?
Just contact us and we’ll provide you with a replacement!

Do you offer services in bulk?
Yes we do! Since prices vary, please feel free to contact us!

Do you have a list of what services you offer?
Yes! Contact us to receive currently available products or if you don’t see the service that you want, contact us!

Do you offer refunds?
We do whatever we can to provide replacements whenever there is an issue. All our products have a warranty, meaning if there’s ever an issue during the warranty period, we’ll replace it for you!

How much are these services?
The prices vary greatly depending on what you are looking for! For example, Netflix is $8 whereas Spotify is $5. Here is a list of the prices for some of our items:

1.) Spotify - $5.00
2.) Tidal - $5.00
3.) Netflix Ultra HD - $8.00
4.) Fubo TV - $25.00
5.) Hulu + Showtime - $13
6.) HBO Now - $8

AND MORE!

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions would like a bulk order! We’ll be happy to help!

Skype: Sky HF — live:59933b79357fc0c | MESSAGE ME FOR DETAILS!

Thanks and we look forward to getting you the service you want, with the best prices!

Answer on skype or I will file a scam report.  I've given you over $100 and you blocked me on skype.
Activity: 72

Do you mean trial offers for different lengths of time are illegal?
Yours seems to be for 30 days.

"•1-month warranty on this account. Please create a ticket and reply with your order ID to get your replacement account"

Example: (Don't feel like posting all)

Netflix
https://www.netflix.com/signup
You won't be charged until after your free month. We'll remind you three days before your trial ends. No commitments, cancel anytime.

Same as your offer, (Cheaper by $X.00 ) They are inconvenient by making you cancel.

I really don't care, feel sorry for those that do.
I am not sure why you keep trying to ruin my store -- but what I offer has nothing to do with trials. The services I sell have a one-month warranty which is longer than the length of time trials last. If I was selling trials the services would last a week -- my services work past that. I am using a different method that I have been studying for months now. It involves the service attempting to charge for the service and in many cases it works fine..., everything is legal with this. So don't make assumptions if you don't know. To the customers that are interested in a service, please feel free to check out the store or message me on Skype.
Activity: 26

Do you mean trial offers for different lengths of time are illegal?
Yours seems to be for 30 days.

"•1-month warranty on this account. Please create a ticket and reply with your order ID to get your replacement account"

Example: (Don't feel like posting all)

Netflix
https://www.netflix.com/signup
You won't be charged until after your free month. We'll remind you three days before your trial ends. No commitments, cancel anytime.

Same as your offer, (Cheaper by $X.00 ) They are inconvenient by making you cancel.

I really don't care, feel sorry for those that do.

SEEN most accounts cheaper on EBAY  Huh
And with longer Warranties   Roll Eyes

How many replays?
And to who?

[/u]

Maybe you can't read

"October 21, 2018 Huh
Netflix
Seller info
    Afforda Merchant Services

Invoice ID
    b1db17e5-ff62-41eb-98a9-b713e5fbc64c

Purchase details
    Your Purchase
    $5.00
    Total
    $5.00"

I sent you a replacement. To everyone who is interested in buying a personal service, please message me on Skype or Discord and I'll get back to you :-)
Oh well, just money. (glad I'm not poor)

PLEASE close this tread

Hey there, sorry for the delayed reply. Can you please message me with the order information along with when you purchased and what platforms you messaged me on (ex. Skype), and I’ll be happy to see what I can do to resolve this issue.
No response since Oct 21st
2 Bitcoin BTC
1 Bank $
 Sad
Just a Scam
October 21, 2018 Huh
Netflix
Seller info
    Afforda Merchant Services

Invoice ID
    b1db17e5-ff62-41eb-98a9-b713e5fbc64c

Purchase details
    Your Purchase
    $5.00
    Total
    $5.00 Huh
TechHacksToday
Gone!
See you later suckers! Roll Eyes

TechHacksToday
Position:    Jr. Member
Date Registered:    February 10, 2018, 07:11:22 AM
Last Active:    July 05, 2018, 07:59:30 PM

I think he is just Bumping Thread Heads for $$$

He got me Roll Eyes
Activity: 1
same here .
bought netflix UHD and spotify premium on 5th of july , after chatting long conversation with SKY HF .
he was very useful and answer right away . since then i didnt received any reply from him to any of my messages on skype , even when saw him online.
is it a scam  ? still didnt tried to dispute on paypal, just because of the chances that it will be ok and there is a reason .

but now when i see there is another person who doesnt get answered .......

is it honest ?
I think posting and sending message is a waste of time, there just after $  Angry
I bought you an UHD Netflix account 24 hours ago.
I have sent you three messages on Skype and Selly... But you don't answer at any time.
Can you please check the account please ? It doesn't work.
DIRECTV Now with Lifetime Warranty went bad last night.
Activity: 23
++BUMPING THREAD! JUST ADDED EVEN MORE SERVICES! CHECK OUT THE STORE NOW! PM ME ON HERE OR SKYPE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WOULD LIKE TO DO A BULK ORDER!++
hi! how much would cost me 3 netflix accounts? can you do it 4 dollar per one account?(ill buy a lot more accounts in the future)

Hey there, yes, I can do $4 for each Netflix account. PM me on here or on Skype and I'll be happy to do this for you :-).
++BUMPING THREAD! JUST ADDED EVEN MORE SERVICES! CHECK OUT THE STORE NOW! PM ME ON HERE OR SKYPE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WOULD LIKE TO DO A BULK ORDER!++
hi! how much would cost me 3 netflix accounts? can you do it 4 dollar per one account?(ill buy a lot more accounts in the future)
Activity: 34
I bought one SPOTIFY account a couple of days ago, but it doesn't work. Could you please fix it?
Pages:
Jump to: