Pages:
Author

Topic: Preparation for Death. Cremation or Burial? - page 2. (Read 6380 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Organs donated and the rest burned?

This option can be even much better. After death, you can give your healthy organs to the sick people who need it, and burn the rest.
Activity: 401
SELLING AMAZON
Organs donated and the rest burned?
Activity: 700
As far as I know, burying in the soil is the Christian tradition. Ancient people burned their dead relatives on the bonfire. The same way is in practice nowadays in India. I`m respect all traditions and cultures. People must have the right to choose the way to say last goodbye.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I'll save some bitcoins so my children and grandchildren have money to cremate me. I don't want to take space and my relatives' time to visit me, so I'll just have my ashes wherever they'll want (it won't matter to me anyway).

I also want to be cremated and my body did not occupy a place on earth after death. So it will be cleaner and much better.
Interesting turns. The majority of people support cremation, but the bulk of the graves takes place in the usual way. Why? Maybe we're kidding ourselves, and really not ready for cremation?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I'll save some bitcoins so my children and grandchildren have money to cremate me. I don't want to take space and my relatives' time to visit me, so I'll just have my ashes wherever they'll want (it won't matter to me anyway).

I also want to be cremated and my body did not occupy a place on earth after death. So it will be cleaner and much better.
Activity: 224
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
I will much prefer of a being buried or burial , cremation for me is something like pain to see ,you're already dead and you will be burn in fire .i know we cant feel it but its not good for me .
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
I'm an atheist and I do not understand why bury people in the huge areas which is not always enough if you can solve the problem at the expense of the cremation. All big cities are constantly experiencing problems with places of burial.

This is now a business. Imagine how many people will be ruined if you stop using the cemetery for burial.
In my country, the cemetery is a very lucrative criminal business. If people are cremated, they will still find a way to make money on human misery. I am sure that the method of burial, the cost of the procedure will only increase.
Same here. You are supposed to buy a spot on the cemetery and it's valid for a certain time like 50 years. After that time if nobody comes to pay the rent your grave might get demolished and the spot is sold to someone else. If you get cremated at least you won't take much space and won't have to put a burden of rebuying the spot on your family.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I'm an atheist and I do not understand why bury people in the huge areas which is not always enough if you can solve the problem at the expense of the cremation. All big cities are constantly experiencing problems with places of burial.

This is now a business. Imagine how many people will be ruined if you stop using the cemetery for burial.
In my country, the cemetery is a very lucrative criminal business. If people are cremated, they will still find a way to make money on human misery. I am sure that the method of burial, the cost of the procedure will only increase.
Activity: 274

Activity: 55
Activity: 206
I'm for cremation. It does not pollute the environment and the cemetery will be more compact. Imagine how on earth cities for the dead. This whole area is not suitable for living and farming. Why is that?

Over time, cemeteries are cleaned and houses are built in their place, but living there is very dangerous. Therefore, cremation is the best option.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I'm for cremation. It does not pollute the environment and the cemetery will be more compact. Imagine how on earth cities for the dead. This whole area is not suitable for living and farming. Why is that?
Activity: 25
Which one do you prefer? Burying your body or through cremation? For me, I choose Cremation. It is very cost effective. They will just cremate your body into ashes and you can chose whether by placing your ash into a container or scatter it anywhere. Unlike Burial, you will need a casket and even a lot to where they will bury your body. Cheesy Justify your answers please Smiley
I think I like buried more. Because that is the traditional way and I am the man of tradition.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
I have been thinking about it for years. I dunno why but burial is even more scary than death for me. Stucking inside of ground and being there for ever. So scary. I prefer cremation. But unfortunately it is not possible in my country.
Activity: 18
Which one do you prefer? Burying your body or through cremation? For me, I choose Cremation. It is very cost effective. They will just cremate your body into ashes and you can chose whether by placing your ash into a container or scatter it anywhere. Unlike Burial, you will need a casket and even a lot to where they will bury your body. Cheesy Justify your answers please Smiley
To be honest, I do not care what happens to me after death. I don't believe in an afterlife. I'm more inclined to cremation. It is not so pollute the earth. See how much useless land for cemeteries.

I, too, do not care what happens to my body after death, but cremation is still better. Do not worry about choosing a coffin and polluting the land.
Activity: 364
Well I would prefer burial rather than cremation,
I don't know I just want it to be the old fashion way.
Activity: 32
The reason for them to unfreeze you after 10 - 20 years is because you know where bitcoins is stashed and by that time they will cost the whole fortune
Activity: 32
Better freezing. After several years people may find a way to immortality and unfreeze you
Activity: 182
burial of course if our body buried on the ground because our memories last forever and you could visit it everytime you want..., because we are created from the dust...and our bodies made of dust..so that it also returns into dust,,.and the judgement has coming our body will revive again.. a burial is you just like sleeping...
Pages:
Jump to: