Pages:
Author

Topic: Preparation for Death. Cremation or Burial? - page 8. (Read 6380 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279
December 27, 2016, 02:22:59 AM
My mom already got me a memorial plan but I would have preferred cremation. I find it to be the most economical and environment-friendly. For example, you might not be able to get back the money used for the casket but you can donate it so you also end up helping.

And if you don't have qualms with having the urns at home, you can even just make a small niche for them. If all the family members agreed to be eventually cremated, you'd have a home shrine and don't have to travel (and use fuel) for ceremonies and holidays. And no need to shell out money for a columbarium slot. Of course, whether this is possible would depend on your city's regulations.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
December 27, 2016, 12:31:12 AM
Burn it.. same reasons you said OP.
Although i am putting casket makers out of work right ? LOL
I am guilty of Lost Revenue / Theft i suppose  Cry
Activity: 1061
Merit: 502
RIP: S5, A faithful device long time
December 27, 2016, 12:29:13 AM
Payment of course bitcoins or usa dollars. Cheesy
Funeral car USA flag other side and Finland flag otherside. Cheesy
Really i dont wanna die young  Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
December 27, 2016, 12:08:46 AM
Which one do you prefer? Burying your body or through cremation? For me, I choose Cremation. It is very cost effective. They will just cremate your body into ashes and you can chose whether by placing your ash into a container or scatter it anywhere. Unlike Burial, you will need a casket and even a lot to where they will bury your body. Cheesy Justify your answers please Smiley

My very own choice is Burial Cheesy i know cremation is cool and all but still its not the way people wanted i mean i hate being burn even in death its like hell man and i think that the brain is still alive at that time then you burned and you feel pain in your soul its not really the proper way of preparation of death but i didn't judge anything just for my understanding Cheesy and Burial is much nice because if your soul roams around he still know that way of his body by through his heart Cheesy i know its unlikely but i believe it Cheesy its not a proper answer but i got some right? and i really like burial for that people will not even cry if i am buried in the ground but when its cremation my friends and families will even get depress because its burning the body its double kill mate Wink its bad for me so i choose burail Cheesy
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 25, 2016, 01:27:34 PM
I also will choose cremation. to me it's more like today. although I am sure that after I die I will be a matter of indifference what to do with my body
Activity: 250
December 25, 2016, 01:49:29 AM
Which one do you prefer? Burying your body or through cremation? For me, I choose Cremation. It is very cost effective. They will just cremate your body into ashes and you can chose whether by placing your ash into a container or scatter it anywhere. Unlike Burial, you will need a casket and even a lot to where they will bury your body. Cheesy Justify your answers please Smiley
Cremation costs of wood, oil, electricity, dust and carbon dioxide. Burial cost wood, into the fertile soil. How do you say it was buried?
Activity: 336
December 25, 2016, 12:09:42 AM
People have a lost day, if that day comes, I do not want people to bury my ashes in the cold underground. I think they will spread in the valley, with the wind and let them run free, listen to the voice of nature, feel the natural hot and cold weather, so after the death of the world will not be too lonely.
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
December 24, 2016, 11:01:28 PM
Though cremation is really an attractive thing I still prefer the traditional burial. We also have to consider that cremation is not really cheap as it must be done by professionals and you can't just gather woods, light them and throw the dead into it. But then again, there is a point in the fact that for the dead it would not really matter at all.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
December 24, 2016, 10:57:08 PM
compost the thing after i'm gone for all i care, its not important
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
December 24, 2016, 10:51:14 PM
 I want my body fed to piranhas, this should have been an option too. Or maybe to crocs, or let your body be ground and be fed to fishes on the ocean. This helps the fishes nourish to justify it.
Activity: 221
December 24, 2016, 10:44:51 PM
Dead, One finished, all is finished. The best direct cremation, burial also accounted for a large piece of land.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
December 24, 2016, 03:20:31 PM
To be honest, I do not care what happens to me after death. I don't believe in an afterlife. I'm more inclined to cremation. It is not so pollute the earth. See how much useless land for cemeteries.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
December 24, 2016, 03:12:19 PM
Pages:
Jump to: