Pages:
Author

Topic: Prepare for the Next Dip before the Real Bull. - page 2. (Read 465 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
I think it's a good investment opportunity when the market is ready for a dip to hold the investors while going down like this before the market goes up. The best course of action in a bear market is to step back assess the market and identify potential projects that lead to the next bull run. Your success as a retail investor in the next bull market will depend significantly on how effectively you use available resources and available cryptocurrency data. As investors position themselves for the next bull run the various cryptocurrency markets will continue to hold bitcoin for long term holdings.
After investing, if the market condition starts dumping, you must buy and hold the coins at that time from which you can get profit. If we see different coins, we have to choose some good coins from which we will have less risk of loss by investing.  Investing cannot always be assumed to be profitable while losses must be accepted immediately otherwise you will never see success.

If the market start dumping then we should wait for more days then see if the situation gets calm since its bad action to take to accumulate while market still in bad condition and we might ride the dumping scenario and get bad decision due to that scenario. That's why its good for people aiming to see possible good position is to waif for more further then execute their buy orders since from that for sure they can earn since bitcoin has a high chance of good recovery after these dumps happen.

This is also a good time to do this DCA strategy since we can able to get a good profits from this once bitcoin price recover or even bitcoin start to gain back its momentum then pump again and we became so lucky since we bought ours at $39k or more below than this.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

The time to purchase has come again. Many can't buy because of the hike of price but it is coming down again for you to start your investment and there should be no excuse this time
[/center]
those who were not able to buy at $40k or little bit higher probably can't buy at 39K either.
beside saying that I can't buy Bitcoin because of high rate is nothing but just an excuse. for a Bitcoin accumulator it doesn't matter if bitcoin is 40k or 39K . he keeps buying and filling his bags. smart people use DCA methods.
You know. there is no need to buy a whole bitcoin. you can keep buying sats in small amounts.

Happy DIP Btw.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Well as long as Grayscale still owns more than 500K BTC we might see a few months of pressure on the price, as investors enter on a discounted price to buy the GBTC ETF in the last three year. I expect the cycle of pressure selling will take few months after halving because investors will think twice before buying a falling knife.

We have to keep an eye on the Grayscale balance of GBTC, and once it is below 10,000 BTC, I think from there we can expect that we start to see a rise again.

Currently they are holding 500K BTC- so we have a long time to see them hold 10K BTC or below.

Let us observe.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
I think, I will still embrace this opportunity when money enter my hand soon because it look like the price  of Bitcoin will still return back to $20,000  before the real bullish will start flowing for the long term investors and short term investors to start making what they have not make before in their investment. It was a shocked to me this morning when I saw the new price in the crypto market, because I thought that the price of Bitcoin will not decrease more than $40,000 before the real bullish will begin but what I saw now show that another bearish will still roll in the market before the bullish will start fully.

It is suspected that the recent drop in price is caused by the selling of about $2 billion worth of FTX's bankruptcy estate by Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (GBTC). I don't think the price will drop to $30,000 because more investors are still putting money into Bitcoin. I suggest that anybody who has the money shouldn't wait but they should start buying because this is a golden opportunity. Nobody can perfectly predict how the market will turn out during and after the bull run. But just as everyone has recommended, the DCA strategy remains the most effective means to invest in Bitcoin. It makes investing convenient and less risky.   

After investing, if the market condition starts dumping, you must buy and hold the coins at that time from which you can get profit. If we see different coins, we have to choose some good coins from which we will have less risk of loss by investing.  Investing cannot always be assumed to be profitable while losses must be accepted immediately otherwise you will never see success.

Long-term investors don't need to worry about the temporal movement of the market because they have already projected when to sell. It is generally believed that the price of Bitcoin might get to ATH a few months after the halving, I think this should be the target of long-term investors. There are no standard criteria to measure a good altcoin, so we have to be careful when investing in these coins.   
Activity: 392
Merit: 122
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think it's a good investment opportunity when the market is ready for a dip to hold the investors while going down like this before the market goes up. The best course of action in a bear market is to step back assess the market and identify potential projects that lead to the next bull run. Your success as a retail investor in the next bull market will depend significantly on how effectively you use available resources and available cryptocurrency data. As investors position themselves for the next bull run the various cryptocurrency markets will continue to hold bitcoin for long term holdings.
After investing, if the market condition starts dumping, you must buy and hold the coins at that time from which you can get profit. If we see different coins, we have to choose some good coins from which we will have less risk of loss by investing.  Investing cannot always be assumed to be profitable while losses must be accepted immediately otherwise you will never see success.

If the investment is done at the right time then it is definitely possible to make a profit. But investing in Bitcoin is the only recovery possible. For example, the current Bitcoin market dropped from 48K to 38K at present. And if you can invest in the present time, you will definitely save a lot. But investment requires patience Risk and patience alone can make investment successful.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 361
Activity: 672
Merit: 855

I'm not saying that DCA is a bad method or accumulating as soon as possible is stupid, I'm just reminding @I_Anime not to rush. Is it wrong?

No it’s not a stupid idea, and you’re wrong to wait till certain period of time or price to start DCAing because that’s not DCA again to wait for a period of time. If we all know a certain time while price will be low then nobody will actually DCA we will just go in all at the low price. DCA is actually done because of lack of certainty on price movements and it helps to actually narrow down average price.

For example if you DCA at $45k, $41500 and $39k right now you will be at an average price of $41800. This is because the price did fall, had it been it actually increases you will have been in better profits. So DCA is done at any price you have funds to invest just that you up the amount as the prices falls.

It's not yet the time guys! Bitcoin will definitely go much lower than that and you don't want to be buying right if you can help it because there's no way that you're going to want that anxiety of seeing the price go down again but you've already bought at a lower price. This is a golden opportunity for us to do overtime with our jobs and maybe even try to find more ways to make money so we can maximize the value of when we buy bitcoins when the price continues to dump.

Nobody is actually sure which direction bitcoin will take now, the price might dips more from here or the price might go further up from here. I myself predict a fall to the region of $36k but it’s just mere speculation, what if the buying power suddenly outweighs the selling and bitcoin begins to raise again. The best thing is as I mentioned above just DCA
Activity: 392
Merit: 122

The time to purchase has come again. Many can't buy because of the hike of price but it is coming down again for you to start your investment and there should be no excuse this time and this is a quick reminder to those who were procrastinating their investment plan because of the hike of price. Now there are different ways for you to aquire some unit of bitcoin into your wallet before the real bull time. Now that the price is coming use DCA to aquire the unit you want, with the DCA you are not buy all at once but just a percentage every week so that even you
Buy on this because it is coming and don't wait until the dip or the bottom, you don't know what will happen.

And hodle to get there on the bull time.

It is normal that the Bitcoin market has touched 38k at the present time. The reason why the price of Bitcoin is going down is a huge opportunity for holders because this is the last chance to invest. Bitcoin market has declined from 48k to 38k this year. So there will never be a better opportunity to invest in Bitcoin now. Investors should not be fooled at this time because this opportunity will never be available again, the halving is not much longer than 87 days. So this sign of Bitcoin decline is a huge opportunity for investors to invest.
Activity: 686
Merit: 403
Thanks for the heads up but I am waiting for 35k but it's true that anything under 40k is a good buying area but I will advise you to avoid going all in, as we can see even lower price for Bitcoin entering into the month of March.

Right now a good DCA strategy is best, buy some Bitcoin this January ending and do the same in February and early March, you won't have to worry much about price action with this DCA method, it always works best.

No one knows what's going to happen, from my research this morning I can see that even big whales are dumping billions worth of Bitcoin like they knew something is coming, it's a stress to react to this but it's better to just DCA and hold your Bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 517
In ₿ we trust
It is impossible to predict the bottom, so every 20% drop in price will always be a good buying region, price dropped? buy! price went up? wait... it will always work out, we are close to the BTC emission cut, selling now would be the worst thing to do, it's time to start buying, accumulating more and more.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Like the saying goes after the storm comes the calm, after this bearish season will come the bull run, and to everyone who has been waiting for the opportunity to dive in can do so now, like me I have been hoping to have this chance and will definitely not let it pass by. It is a golden opportunity indeed
Activity: 1442
Merit: 390
~

What evidence do you have to prove that what you say will definitely happen? Is there any evidence that bitcoin will fall even more and this is not the time to DCA? Bitcoin is unpredictable and it has dropped significantly from this year's high of $48k and now at $39k, this is arguably a good time to accumulate more bitcoin for those still there's money left. Waiting is always a bad idea when investing in bitcoin because no one can predict how bitcoin will move tomorrow.

If you are confident that bitcoin will fall further and now is not a good time to invest, I would like to ask what is the lowest price at which you buy bitcoin?
Here's my proof, the charts of the price of bitcoin with the halving timeline.

It's not that I'm confident about it, it's just that it almost always happens, when bitcoin does this it's a precursor towards the price going to pump and I'm no expert about the pricing so it's up to you and anyone else what price they want to buy bitcoin. I don't have an exact price as to when I will buy but one's I have saved around a couple of thousands of dollars then just wait for the right time.
Activity: 966
Merit: 573
God is great

The time to purchase has come again. Many can't buy because of the hike of price but it is coming down again for you to start your investment and there should be no excuse this time and this is a quick reminder to those who were procrastinating their investment plan because of the hike of price. Now there are different ways for you to aquire some unit of bitcoin into your wallet before the real bull time. Now that the price is coming use DCA to aquire the unit you want, with the DCA you are not buy all at once but just a percentage every week so that even you
Buy on this because it is coming and don't wait until the dip or the bottom, you don't know what will happen.

And hodle to get there on the bull time.
Some weeks ago when bitcoin was about $45 some people were bothered because of how the price was increasing, and now we are seeing the dip, this is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin to hodl for the bull market. This is an opportunity we may not come across again maybe till the bull market is over. And now that the dip of price has occur some people will still be waiting for the price to still come down below this very price.

Buying bitcoin at $39-40 is not a bad idea and waiting for it to still come down below this price can be another mistake which the price can increase because bitcoin is unpredictable. This is the time actions needs to be taking to invest bitcoin,  any delay can still make people to miss the opportunity of buying bitcoin at this affordable price.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 156
I think, I will still embrace this opportunity when money enter my hand soon because it look like the price  of Bitcoin will still return back to $20,000  before the real bullish will start flowing for the long term investors and short term investors to start making what they have not make before in their investment. It was a shocked to me this morning when I saw the new price in the crypto market, because I thought that the price of Bitcoin will not decrease more than $40,000 before the real bullish will begin but what I saw now show that another bearish will still roll in the market before the bullish will start fully.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042
HODL
It's not yet the time guys! Bitcoin will definitely go much lower than that and you don't want to be buying right if you can help it because there's no way that you're going to want that anxiety of seeing the price go down again but you've already bought at a lower price. This is a golden opportunity for us to do overtime with our jobs and maybe even try to find more ways to make money so we can maximize the value of when we buy bitcoins when the price continues to dump.

What evidence do you have to prove that what you say will definitely happen? Is there any evidence that bitcoin will fall even more and this is not the time to DCA? Bitcoin is unpredictable and it has dropped significantly from this year's high of $48k and now at $39k, this is arguably a good time to accumulate more bitcoin for those still there's money left. Waiting is always a bad idea when investing in bitcoin because no one can predict how bitcoin will move tomorrow.

If you are confident that bitcoin will fall further and now is not a good time to invest, I would like to ask what is the lowest price at which you buy bitcoin?
Activity: 1442
Merit: 390
Activity: 980
Merit: 947
Furthermore, I believe you will not dare to buy even if bitcoin drops to $35k or $32k because then you will think it will drop to $30k or $25k.

Who knows?

No one, that's why DCA would be the most helpful strategy of investing to ensure you're not missing every bit of the opportunity to buy at the lowest possible price. $35k or below might be too deep to be waiting for you to make a purchase, judging on the market sentiments. But then again, doing DCA would save you from doubts and missing the opportunity.
Such a significant correction may not occur, I do not exclude that the price will no longer fall below 35k, and if something like this happens, then this may be a very short-term phenomenon that will not allow this strategy, since it involves buying in equal parts, and if there is a drawdown short-term, like during a corona dump, then you will need to buy in one transaction and use the reserves that you have for this.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 134
Surely this time of the market is the best time to invest in bitcoin, as according to everyone in this forum, but the thing is, not all of us have the money and capital to use for investing. That's why, as we are saying and according to the OP, DCA is the best alternative to invest in bitcoin or to have holdings so that when the most-awaited bull run will, they will ride the rocket and earn some money, but it's not that simple; it's not that they will just buy and buy when they see that the price goes down; every move should be analysed and thought about.

Yes, it's good that you will open positions when the price goes down, but what if it keeps on dropping? Your liquidity might not be able to handle the down trade, and your assets will be gone, so for those who're planning on doing DCA, make sure to have the basics of bitcoin or trading so you can see what position is the best to enter and compute the possible drawbacks of the market. Invest wise!!!
Activity: 1512
Merit: 351
Best time to DCA as price goes down a little bit. Lucky to those who have extra money to invest right now. Some say Bitcoins price reach new ATH every four years so 2025 will be the next ATH and it makes any sense to buy more and more via DCA.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
It is true that anyone who understands the market knows that it is a good opportunity to buy and collect more. Bitcoin is now under 40K, so the opportunity is appropriate to buy for those who missed buying at cheap prices.

Those who are hesitant, afraid and hesitant to buy should seize the opportunity, otherwise they will surely regret it several months from now.

I can only say that those who have wait for bitcoin to hit the $30k level might want to start their purchase now via DCA, otherwise they might definitely miss another great opportunity. Though I wouldn't expect a huge bullrun even on the day of the halving or even after a handful of months. It's more likely we're going to see a huge run late this year or early in 2025. Nevertheless, we all still have time to start stacking more bitcoin or even add more fill the bag to maximize the profit.

Furthermore, I believe you will not dare to buy even if bitcoin drops to $35k or $32k because then you will think it will drop to $30k or $25k.

Who knows?

No one, that's why DCA would be the most helpful strategy of investing to ensure you're not missing every bit of the opportunity to buy at the lowest possible price. $35k or below might be too deep to be waiting for you to make a purchase, judging on the market sentiments. But then again, doing DCA would save you from doubts and missing the opportunity.
Pages:
Jump to: