Pages:
Author

Topic: Prepare for the Next Dip before the Real Bull. - page 3. (Read 465 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think it's a good investment opportunity when the market is ready for a dip to hold the investors while going down like this before the market goes up. The best course of action in a bear market is to step back assess the market and identify potential projects that lead to the next bull run. Your success as a retail investor in the next bull market will depend significantly on how effectively you use available resources and available cryptocurrency data. As investors position themselves for the next bull run the various cryptocurrency markets will continue to hold bitcoin for long term holdings.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 564
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I have been doing DCA and i would say it's one of the best way to accumulate Bitcoin without feeling the pinch of dump or pump because either way it would be beneficial for you on a longer run.

Also there are occassion like sudden dip in Bitcoin where we sometimes have to buy more and this depends upon if you have enough funds or not because sometimes when we will do DCA we don't save seperate fund. If I had additional funds I would have purchased Bitcoin now.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 301
*STOP NOWHERE*
Re: Prepare for the Next Dip before the Real Bull.
2020 when we saw the market went down really hard just because of the WHO announcing that we are in a pandemic. A few months after that, we saw the market going up, and up, and up, and we saw the start of the bull run.

Fast forward to 2023, we saw the SEC accepting those 11 Spot Bitcoin ETFs. After that, we are currently seeing the market going down, and down, and down. Many expect that the acceptance of a Spot Bitcoin ETF will push Bitcoin to the $50,000, but it's the complete opposite that's happening.

See the pattern? I mean don't take it seriously because I just saw it, and well, it seems like it's kind of happening again. A bad news a few months before the halving happens, then a few months after the event happen, market will start to rise, and we enter the bull phase. Don't take this as your basis because you might lose your money, but take this opportunity to buy more Bitcoins.

But I don't see any similarities between the two events you mentioned, Covid is bad news while ETF is not bad news. During the Covid pandemic, bitcoin rose in price as governments printed money to save the economy and online investing became trendy at the time because people had no other jobs when the pandemic hit. During the pandemic, not only bitcoin but other financial markets such as stocks and foreign exchange also grew well.

For news ETFs, this is good news for the market in the long term, but in the short term, the "buy the rumor, sell the news" effect is happening. Furthermore, bitcoin's correction is completely reasonable as no market goes up forever, and bitcoin has been rising for months so it's no surprise that a correction is happening now.
Activity: 85
Merit: 42
If you know, you know!
The best way to invest in bitcoin is to use the DCA method because no one can predict the future. If you know technical analysis and look at bitcoin charts, the sharks and market makers can do that too, so never be too dependent on what the charts show us. If predicting bitcoin's trend is based solely on charts, you're not the only one who can do it.

I'm not saying that DCA is a bad method or accumulating as soon as possible is stupid, I'm just reminding @I_Anime not to rush. Is it wrong?

Furthermore, I believe you will not dare to buy even if bitcoin drops to $35k or $32k because then you will think it will drop to $30k or $25k.

Who knows?
Activity: 882
Merit: 215
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
The time to purchase has come again. Many can't buy because of the hike of price but it is coming down again for you to start your investment and there should be no excuse this time and this is a quick reminder to those who were procrastinating their investment plan because of the hike of price. Now there are different ways for you to aquire some unit of bitcoin into your wallet before the real bull time.

The mainstream is always strong and cannot be resisted. It's true, we don't know what's happening in the market and many are confused when looking at the market in recent days which has clearly seen the global cryptocurrency market capitalization fall.

In the past, high transaction fees were the problem and now large institutions are starting to sell their holdings slowly after the profits obtained from the fomo increase after the ETF approval was launched.

Now that the price is coming use DCA to aquire the unit you want, with the DCA you are not buy all at once but just a percentage every week so that even you
Buy on this because it is coming and don't wait until the dip or the bottom, you don't know what will happen.

For DCA, I think it's good and it's the right solution if there are funds in your wallet. Yes, keep collecting now.
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 591
🍓 BALIK Never DM First

Don't be in a rush to do DCA, maybe we can wait a little longer to get the best price, also look at the chart that now we have broken through the support point ($39,564) where we will most likely go much deeper.

The best way to invest in bitcoin is to use the DCA method because no one can predict the future. If you know technical analysis and look at bitcoin charts, the sharks and market makers can do that too, so never be too dependent on what the charts show us. If predicting bitcoin's trend is based solely on charts, you're not the only one who can do it.

If you don't buy now and wait for bitcoin to drop further, it's not necessarily a good idea because you have no guarantee that it will definitely happen. Furthermore, I believe you will not dare to buy even if bitcoin drops to $35k or $32k because then you will think it will drop to $30k or $25k. DCA is the best way to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Nothing wrong with DCA as we go, but a lot of people don't take into account that "buying a dip" is a varied mental calculus. For example, you might measure that "dip" against your volume targets and apply accordingly.

Looking horizontally, I have three positions left that I'm looking to add to vertically to hit my remaining volume targets.  Anyone in a similar circumstance might look at those total-sum decisions rather than "just buy the BTC dip". For example, is this "dip" actually worth going apeshit over? Are you going to buy ten percent of a BTC when at 40k the same ten percent is only a grand more to scramble for? When, by comparison, your 3800 bucks right now could create volume in something like XLM or ADA where your current portfolio is striving to amass 115,000 coins? Or LINK where you were striving to amass 1,115?

My point?  Unless all you buy is BTC, buying the dip should be allocated according to the dip. Using the "10% of a BTC" example, your 3800 bucks might get you further on a higher-volume project at this time, especially when you'll still land that 10% of a BTC within reason even at 55k a coin.

I'm not saying that any of the mini-thesis here in the thread are wrong, but rather just giving some total-sum thought to consider in the mental algebra for anyone who read it.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

The time to purchase has come again. Many can't buy because of the hike of price
This is what those late comer wanted so take the advantage in buying this low because any moment it will jump back to above 40k and may start the run until halving.
If I were given enough funds now surely I will buy more but I have enough and since the beginning of the year , I started keeping funds for the enrollment of my youngest son.hopefully will have good return from my business this week so I will have funds in buying more.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1071
Now that the price is coming use DCA to aquire the unit you want, with the DCA you are not buy all at once but just a percentage every week so that even you
Buy on this because it is coming and don't wait until the dip or the bottom, you don't know what will happen.
Any Interested investor in bitcoins should not have been waiting for an opportunity to buy since they're really late but should have started buying since through the same dollar cost averaging method that they plan to use to buy bitcoins if the price dips. Waiting is a dangerous game.
Activity: 324
Merit: 22
It's not a correction.

Grayscale clients are selling massive amounts to move to ETF's. It takes time, the BTC is moving around a shell game. I suspect allot of people are liquidating BTC to move to ETF's. Just wait a few minutes. BTC ETF surpassed Silver ETF's in under a week.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036
Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks
Re: Prepare for the Next Dip before the Real Bull.
2020 when we saw the market went down really hard just because of the WHO announcing that we are in a pandemic. A few months after that, we saw the market going up, and up, and up, and we saw the start of the bull run.

Fast forward to 2023, we saw the SEC accepting those 11 Spot Bitcoin ETFs. After that, we are currently seeing the market going down, and down, and down. Many expect that the acceptance of a Spot Bitcoin ETF will push Bitcoin to the $50,000, but it's the complete opposite that's happening.

See the pattern? I mean don't take it seriously because I just saw it, and well, it seems like it's kind of happening again. A bad news a few months before the halving happens, then a few months after the event happen, market will start to rise, and we enter the bull phase. Don't take this as your basis because you might lose your money, but take this opportunity to buy more Bitcoins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest
I think this is an opportunity for investors and those that were wishing for a dip in other for them to buy as it is normal for the price of Bitcoin to undergo this necessary corrections after Spot bitcoin ETFs were approved so there shouldn't be any panic at all because I know by now that some short term hodlers that was expecting the price to go high so that they can sell their coin and make some little profits are already panicking and contemplating either to sell it off before it dips the more or leave it till the corrections have been undergone and the price skyrocket again but even as at that, every one should hold their coin and if possible acquire more of it in their portfolio because this corrections is an added advantage for Bitcoiners who are into long-term hodling.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 801
We all don't know. No one knows what will happen next. All you can see is pure speculation, that's their own opinion.
My own opinion right now that causes these recent dump is the ETF approval, where some are already dumping because a lot of anticipated we will go for mega pump because of approval.
People anticipated a lot from Bitcoin Spot ETF applications and believed those applications will be approved by SEC, which actually happened. Because of massive anticipation, price already soared a lot in four latest months in 2023.

Now, it makes sense to have correction, even big correction after four consecutive green months and just three months before Bitcoin halving in April 2024.

This correction so far is still smaller than what I believe it should be.

Bitcoin historical corrections from all time highs. They are corrections from all time highs but you can find similar big corrections from peaks.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1344
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
It is true that anyone who understands the market knows that it is a good opportunity to buy and collect more. Bitcoin is now under 40K, so the opportunity is appropriate to buy for those who missed buying at cheap prices.

Those who are hesitant, afraid and hesitant to buy should seize the opportunity, otherwise they will surely regret it several months from now.
We all don't know. No one knows what will happen next. All you can see is pure speculation, that's their own opinion.
My own opinion right now that causes these recent dump is the ETF approval, where some are already dumping because a lot of anticipated we will go for mega pump because of approval.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1853
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
It is true that anyone who understands the market knows that it is a good opportunity to buy and collect more. Bitcoin is now under 40K, so the opportunity is appropriate to buy for those who missed buying at cheap prices.

Those who are hesitant, afraid and hesitant to buy should seize the opportunity, otherwise they will surely regret it several months from now.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 366
I think the pattern so far is that the price goes down a few months before the halving. At least this has happened in the previous halvings. I think what's happening right now is partly this pattern. Of course there's still the effect of the sell-off brought by the decision of the SEC approving Bitcoin spot ETF applications. The rest is probably caused by the reaction sellers, those who sold because there's a sell-off. This is indeed a good time to buy especially since the halving is fast approaching.
Activity: 85
Merit: 42
If you know, you know!
while most people emotions are being put to test. I take this as an opportunity to buy the dip  Grin this as given those that didn't  enter the market on time, opportunity to buy now and continue their DCA method. Now bitcoin is around the price range of $39k you can see that the price as dropped. But after this little correction bitcoin next target would be the price range of $50k or even more than.

Not sure that the next target will be $50,000 after this correction, but it is indeed a good time to continue accumulating bitcoin. Many people thought that the rally would take longer than this after the ETF was approved, but as usual, most other people also considered the news to be just hype.

Don't be in a rush to do DCA, maybe we can wait a little longer to get the best price, also look at the chart that now we have broken through the support point ($39,564) where we will most likely go much deeper.

Thread best fits in the speculation board so man you may have to move the thread to speculations, to get the right visibility and contribution needed.

True, this is not the ideal place to discuss price movements of bitcoin, it is better to move it to speculation.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 165
The market started dropping unexpectedly and those who are on leverage trading will definitely get their money liquidated if they don’t act fast. This is really the best time for those who want to buy and hold for long to dive into the market and stop their procrastination but we still can’t tell how far this market is going to drop before it will recover back to the top again, and even as the halving is behind the corner their is no guarantee that immediately after the halving that we will see any increase in market price, so even as the price is down for now and one still want to DCA they should use what they can afford to lose and what they won’t be needing any time soon incase the market still happen to see a new face of dip they will not be too much affected by the price change.
Activity: 700
Merit: 429
Thread best fits in the speculation board so man you may have to move the thread to speculations, to get the right visibility and contribution needed.

Let me drop my own view on the current Bitcoin market price, for me this is a big opportunity to buy more Bitcoin and since there has been alot of hype around the market that has kept Bitcoin at a high price all the while, but right now there is another opportunity to buy bitcoin below the 40k price benchmark which is a discount price that many investors have been waiting for to buy Bitcoin before the next Bitcoin halving.
Activity: 574
Merit: 627
What I see happening to the market is just a price correction. Bitcoin has used the ETF new and the up coming halving for the market hype, which was among the factors that contributed to the price of bitcoin going up due to the high volume of accumulation that people were acquiring.

Now that the ETF has been approved, the market has reacted in the opposite direction, which was not what many expected, and many have also sold out their holdings, taking profit from what they bought earlier before the market went up, so the market is just trying to correct itself before we can start seeing a real positive price again. Adding to the fact that miners are on their selling mode in the past few days, the market have every reason to drop down for now we might even see more of this in the coming days.
Pages:
Jump to: