Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRESALE] BITXOXO.EXCHANGE FASTEST GROWING CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - page 8. (Read 4073 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Bitxoxo India is the largest cryptocurrency exchange having more than 100,000 active users successfully running since 2016.
Unlike other ICOs; we are not just an idea and we are already profit making exchange
nice to know that there are 100,000 active users!...with the great services offered by bitxoxo, this will surely embraced by the people who knows the advantages that they could get in investing in bitxoxo!...this is really an amazing company.....
Activity: 140
The gift card can be redeemed on our website. The user needs to scratch a unique code printed on the gift card and enter the same code on the Bitxoxo website. Once it gets validated, user’s Bitxoxo wallet get credited with the denomination of your gift card that can be used to buy cryptocurrencies instantly from Bitxoxo.
wow!..one of the exciting features of bitxoxo is the so called bitxoxo prepaid card..by means of this, we could share our love with our love ones even we are far apart!...thank you for your company where we can redeemed our prepaid gift card!..wonderful!..keep it up!
Activity: 238
Wow that looks very impressive. I love tokens who burn. It increases the value. I see that the ICO ended like 4 months ago. It seems like a good entry moment . Love to buy the dip.
Activity: 205
Great the price is even below ICO now and i want a realestate coin. Gonna buy some for the long term. Which is the best exchange to buy IHT?
Activity: 126
What is the maximum ico supply?
What is the value of token when its already in exchange?
bitxoxo is the fastest growing cryptocurrency exchange in India that offers an excellent services with competent leaders that lead them to the top in the span of 2 years.!
exactly!....bitxoxo leaders are very intelligent one!..they planned everything to make bitxoxo very successful!..in span of two years, bitxoxo become globally competitive, and hopefully this will be available world wide!
Activity: 112
the people behind the success of bitxoxo is really brilliant for giving us this kind of platforms.... 1n 2 years, the success of bitxoxo is a remarkable one.. Kudos to bitxoxo team!..the success of bitxoxo is also your success!
Activity: 112
bitxoxo is the fastest growing cryptocurrency exchange in India that offers an excellent services with competent leaders that lead them to the top in the span of 2 years.!
Activity: 26
HBUS is the best place to exchange cryptocurrency https://www.hbus.com/
Activity: 210
The gift card can be redeemed on our website. The user needs to scratch a unique code printed on the gift card and enter the same code on the Bitxoxo website. Once it gets validated, user’s Bitxoxo wallet get credited with the denomination of your gift card that can be used to buy cryptocurrencies instantly from Bitxoxo.
Activity: 224
The greatest competitive advantage at Bitxoxo is that they catapult above all others in the industry by delighting every customer by doing far more than our customers would dream theyd do.
Merit: 10
Bitxoxo India is the largest cryptocurrency exchange having more than 100,000 active users successfully running since 2016.
Unlike other ICOs; we are not just an idea and we are already profit making exchange
Activity: 252
Bitxoxo is the fastest growing Bitcoin exchange. They are the first Bitcoin exchange to launch physical Bitcoin Pre-Paid gift card. Here in Bitxoxo we always make sure to give the finest services of buy, sell, hold and use bitcoin for all bitcoin users worldwide.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Thw greatest competitive advantage at Bitxoxo is that they catapult above all others in the industry by delighting every customer by doing far more than our customers would dream they'd do.
Activity: 92
We are in talk with major exchanges. We have already got confirmation from some exchanges and some are confirmation awaited. We will announce the name of exchanges as soon as ICO ends.
I respect this guy so much. Doubted him at first, but as time passed, saw his value. Crazy accuracy and btc momentum predictions. Predicted the recent 10k to 7k movement also, rebound predicted also. definitively take a look
I was reading the whitepaper they have potential to take away the token even more higher
The bitxoxo is a bitcoin exchange in india and now launching their own ICO
Activity: 164
what is exact day when tokens are made available? When/where do I need to complete KYC?  When and what exchange will it be listed on?
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
They are in talk with major exchanges. We have already got confirmation from some exchanges and some are confirmation awaited. We will announce the name of exchanges as soon as ICO ends.
Activity: 252
I wantto purchase from other reputed exchanges. How is it possible?
which cryptocurrency are accepted during the sale?
Pages:
Jump to: