Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRESALE] BITXOXO.EXCHANGE FASTEST GROWING CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - page 12. (Read 4073 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
The cost of trading has always been a problem at exchanges. I read about Bitxoxo's plan to reduce the cost of transaction and am pretty impressed
Activity: 32
The most impressive thing about Bitxoxo is that the card that Bitxoxo will provide can also be used in an AT&T to withdraw fiat money
Activity: 24
Mate Tokay has been involved in the cryptocurrency business as a miner since 2013; he co-founded Bitcoinist.net a cryptocurrency news magazine and he is now the Chief Operation Officer at Bitcoin.com…. Guess what ? He is also an advisor to Bitxoxo project
25% of the fees will be returned to the users in form of XOXO tokens.. This means that ther price is always going to go up , no matter whatever happens !
Zebras and unicorn and coinsecure are already running in the Indian market. Bit xoxo if successful in ico, will give others enough confidence to start an ico to
The company is running its business since before the Bitcoin craze, in 2016. It has more than 100 thousand active customers and a volume of over $10 million USD daily
Bitxoxo has a total supply of 20,000,000 tokens. 10 million tokens will be sold during the ICO at price of $1.5 with a 25% discount (pre-ico sale) and $2 during the ICO sale. Unsold tokens will be used for future development after a year by bitxoxo.
"Bitxoxo is the first bitcoin exchange in the world to launch Crypto pre-paid gift card for its users. It is a physical gift card similar to the cards available with E-commerce website for
shopping. Any bitcoin users can buy a gift card for self, friends and family from Bitxoxo website."
The aim of BITXOXO is to create market awareness and also to increase demand for BITXOXO's services in the bitcoin trading market.
Activity: 29
Bitxoxo token XOXO is an ERC20 token built on Ethereum blockchain having a total supply of 20,000,000 with no future creation of any more token. There will always be a need for XOXO owing to Bitxoxo business model.
Activity: 31
Bitxoxo is also willing to buy the XOXO tokens at the current market rate with 25% deducted from buyer and seller fees and refund them back to the seller and buyer after transactions by both the buyer and seller is confirmed… This I belive is the most awesome feature of the project
Currently the KYC will be done for Indian customers only but in future the plan is to have all users go through KYC all international users too

The poject requires kyc… so keep your proof of identity and proof of residence ready….

I'm not a fan of the KYC. One of the reasons crytocurrencies were created was for keep the economy of each one anonymous.

only for time being... one of the reasons Civic project was created was to keep the KYC on blockchain to prevent bad actors to abuse the system while being anonymous.
The Bitxoxo Gift Card can be used as a pre-paid gift card. It is a physical gift that works in a similar way to the e-commerce ones and can be given to your family or friends and bought with cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Currently the KYC will be done for Indian customers only but in future the plan is to have all users go through KYC all international users too

The poject requires kyc… so keep your proof of identity and proof of residence ready….

I'm not a fan of the KYC. One of the reasons crytocurrencies were created was for keep the economy of each one anonymous.
Bitxoxo is on the verge of creating a BCH mobile app which can be used for trading and can also be used to convert cryptocurrencies to fiat. The merchant will have the choice of converting and sending directly to his local bank or otherwise.
Bitxoxo currency exchange started in India, but eventually will have another localized exchange in Singapore, Australlia and UAE
Bitxoxo ICO Launchpad is very exciting feature… I think it is first one its kind anywhere across the globe, or anywhere that I know of
Activity: 140
The tokensale will have a great support for more developments to come in the trading platform this will satisfies more  . With the help of social media bitxoxo will be heard and will gain more traders that will help increase volume in the trading platform . The token will have a great value since it can create big volume in their trading platform thanks to the team  and wish for its winning success

By the way the main token sale is closer to its end date and all of us are hoping it will reach its goal for everyone's sake. Lets keep supporting till the end.
5,001,680 XOXO Tokens sold in Pre-ICO… Main tokensales ends in 8 days
I saw Roger Ver's tweet promoting BitXoxo during the start of PreSales… If Bitcoin Jesus is on their side, they gonna win !!
Pages:
Jump to: