Pages:
Author

Topic: PRESALE ✅ X11 ✅ POW ✅ MASTERNODES - page 3. (Read 4021 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 03:25:06 PM
pls, can u delist from cryprobridge and go for some normal exchange?
5BTC daily volume and this coin crash as rock..... but thats normal for CB, coins on this exchange all the time drop as rock, because there is never order/buy suport for the coins...
if u can get 5btc volume on normal exchange...price never drop/crash so fast....only on CB...same scenario on many CB coins...
The price fall down because:
1. The coin Founders don't show their real names
2. Coin has no Whitelist
3. Masternodes receive big rewards and don't need to collect coins, but maybe they want to return as much money as they can before coin fall
4. And no one knows why collect coins
5. Many shitcoins run with similar scenary
6. Small amount of coins on CB because it's only started. I cheked that last 12 hours were sold about 8000 coins and were bought about 4000 coins, price drops 25%.

That's my thoughts.

You can check my investigation into this matter:
https://steemit.com/crypto/@pangem/beware-of-nibex-and-nero-scam
Activity: 5
April 04, 2018, 02:22:50 PM
5BTC daily volume and this coin crash as rock..... but thats normal for CB, coins on this exchange all the time drop as rock, because there is never order/buy suport for the coins...
if u can get 5btc volume on normal exchange...price never drop/crash so fast....only on CB...same scenario on many CB coins...
The price fall down because:
1. The coin Founders don't show their real names
2. Coin has no Whitelist
3. Masternodes receive big rewards and don't need to collect coins, but maybe they want to return as much money as they can before coin fall
4. And no one knows why collect coins
5. Many shitcoins run with similar scenary
6. Small amount of coins on CB because it's only started. I cheked that last 12 hours were sold about 8000 coins and were bought about 4000 coins, price drops 25%.

That's my thoughts.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 11:47:40 AM
Activity: 112
Merit: 6
April 04, 2018, 07:29:45 AM
reserve!
Activity: 694
Merit: 10
In Nervos we trust.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
April 03, 2018, 05:55:54 AM
We are starting discord invite contest. For every person you invite to our Discord channel you will get 0.5 NERO.

30 invites = 15 NERO
100 invites = 50 NERO
150 invites = 75 NERO

Reward will be paid after April 7th.

Rules:

- Use your own invite link
- No fake invites
- Minimum 30 invites

how do I generate the invite link?

& how do I claim my 20 NERO coin gained by joining the discord group?
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
April 03, 2018, 05:47:42 AM
We are starting discord invite contest. For every person you invite to our Discord channel you will get 0.5 NERO.

30 invites = 15 NERO
100 invites = 50 NERO
150 invites = 75 NERO

Reward will be paid after April 7th.

Rules:

- Use your own invite link
- No fake invites
- Minimum 30 invites

how do I generate the invite link?
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
April 02, 2018, 05:50:31 PM
as I understand it, nobody answers the question here. And as I see, there is no interest in the project for a special net.hal.by it would be interesting to know more about the project

If that attitude does not change anytime soon I doubt anyone will show strong interest in seeing this project succeed.

I absolutely agree with you. now there are a lot of projects and there are plenty to choose from. so if nothing changes, you can even not follow more of this project

They often claim that there is more going on in other channels but ignoring the bitcointalk thread is a no go to me. I hate it when questions remain unanswered and at the same time they want our money.
Activity: 112
April 02, 2018, 04:13:34 PM
75% masternodes is something truly astounding!
Activity: 7
April 02, 2018, 03:59:02 PM
here I have a flair for such projects. I immediately realized that this is a scam and it's strange that some people still do not understand this. how?

Any chance you could unlock your PM's to newbies? I just tried to send you an message regarding your opinion and also token on a different subject matter thats probably best spoken about in private.
Activity: 250
🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰
April 02, 2018, 02:03:00 PM
Turkish translation reserved
Activity: 150
Decentralized Digital Billboards
April 02, 2018, 01:23:59 PM
here I have a flair for such projects. I immediately realized that this is a scam and it's strange that some people still do not understand this. how?
April 02, 2018, 01:06:34 PM
Hello dev, I have NERO stored at CryptoBridge online wallet, is their wallet safe for
holding NERO coins there?. I like the idea about being a stable currency and fast transactions.

Not the NERO dev myself but as part of the mod team and someone who has personally used cryptobridge a lot have not once seen any problems or risks with their own wallet system. The also have a very good active support channel on discord.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
April 02, 2018, 12:18:53 PM
Hello dev, I have NERO stored at CryptoBridge online wallet, is their wallet safe for
holding NERO coins there?. I like the idea about being a stable currency and fast transactions.
Activity: 50
April 02, 2018, 10:33:17 AM
yeah im a Jr, that doesnt make me lesser than you. make sure the coin dies? wow now it looks like you're just being a dick, come on we are all adult here

surely you have your point but dont expect people to just accept it, furthermore if you do this nicely we would not see this charade
April 02, 2018, 08:39:22 AM
Is a scammer someone who does not agree with you? I have never scammed a sole in my life, so id very much like to see what you have to back your false comment with..... Iv traded many BTC with many decent people over discord. Never had the need to post here but with your threats it was obvious exactly what you were going to do. I  feel sorry for you and hope you find something more constructive to do with your time.
Activity: 294
April 02, 2018, 08:33:21 AM
Probably the same number who will believe someone who is making threats as you are who's only previous posts go along the lines of "how much will i make from one asic mining this coin" People are free to make their own decisions, funnily enough it doesent matter to me the price of the coin at all so you wont catch many crying to you thats for sure.

Whatever you say NEWB.
Do not believe this newb, he is nothing but a scammer.
April 02, 2018, 08:30:34 AM
Probably the same number who will believe someone who is making threats as you are who's only previous posts go along the lines of "how much will i make from one asic mining this coin" People are free to make their own decisions, funnily enough it doesent matter to me the price of the coin at all so you wont catch many crying to you thats for sure.
April 02, 2018, 08:26:56 AM
You were banned for making false accusations and swearing/insulting other discord users. If this makes the coin a scam you are going to find alot of those with your attitude.

No one believe this NEWBIE, he has 0 credibility.
Just like his scam coin, they will be gone in no time with all of your money.
They just made an account here recently on bitcointalk.
Do you think we are idiots?
April 02, 2018, 08:25:30 AM
You were banned for making false accusations and swearing/insulting other discord users. If this makes the coin a scam you are going to find alot of those with your attitude.

Look who is speaking a newbie.
Who the hell is going to believe you.
When the price crashes 100% in a weeks time, don't come back crying to me
Pages:
Jump to: