Pages:
Author

Topic: Presenting BIT-X at the Prague Bitcoin Conference - page 2. (Read 2031 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
that is really amazing to see these beautiful girls at bit-x stalls, i wish i was there to meet them and can get cash back from this awesome offer xD, that is great marketing in physical form to get more attention from crypto lovers. good luck bit-x Wink
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Bit-x is gearing up to be a top exchange i was wondering when we might see you listed on bitcoinwisdom, bitcoinity etc.  Might be good advertising to get listed.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
bit-x really need to add something bigger than just being a cloud exchange, something like a decentralized exchange(a client for that like open bazar) would be really cool

Bit-x is a business not a charity. How would they generate profits on developing decentralised exchange?

internal escrow can set a fee(a resonable one 0.1?) there must be always an escrow even in a decentralized system, and even in the case this is automatic
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
bit-x really need to add something bigger than just being a cloud exchange, something like a decentralized exchange(a client for that like open bazar) would be really cool

Bit-x is a business not a charity. How would they generate profits on developing decentralised exchange?
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
Damn it! Gimme those chicks!!!! Grin
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

besides this, that left chick is hot i must admit this lol

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009
Good to see Bit-x in physical form Wink Always nice to know that the platform one is advertising is in good shape.

And the cards with cashback are an amazing promotion, I hope many picked them up!
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
Bitcoins, Litecoins, GHS Trading & Bitcoin Mining

nice. I also like the girls  Wink

This is called ambush marketing. GoDaddy style. All of their customers are going to pay the cost of these girls Wink
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

Pass by the Bit-X stall for your free Bit-X MasterCard™ (100% cashback for all transactions during the conference) and your chance to win the first place prize of 3BTC in the Bit-X Ideas Contest!

A really Nice, and awesome i think to have this Master Card.
What do you mean By Pass By should we have to personally visit that stalls? To meet the girls xD. Is there any offer who is going Order it from your site today? I would really like to see that.

It's for those attending the conference, Bit-X handed out free cards with 100% cashback during the entire conference. Don't think there are any online specials, but you can get it for free since you're in the campaign!
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Pass by the Bit-X stall for your free Bit-X MasterCard™ (100% cashback for all transactions during the conference) and your chance to win the first place prize of 3BTC in the Bit-X Ideas Contest!

A really Nice, and awesome i think to have this Master Card.
What do you mean By Pass By should we have to personally visit that stalls? To meet the girls xD. Is there any offer who is going Order it from your site today? I would really like to see that.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011
In Satoshi I Trust
Bitcoins, Litecoins, GHS Trading & Bitcoin Mining

nice. I also like the girls  Wink
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Licensed Forex Participant - Bitcoin Debit Cards!
Here are some pictures from the https://Bit-X.com stall at the Prague Bitcoin Conference!

Official site announcement thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bit-xcom-exchange-btc-ltc-usd-eur-gbp-rub-bitcoin-debit-card-874312

Pass by the Bit-X stall for your free Bit-X Debit Card (100% cashback for all transactions during the conference) and your chance to win the first place prize of 3BTC in the Bit-X Ideas Contest!

https://twitter.com/bitx2014/status/598846398688272384

Pages:
Jump to: