Pages:
Author

Topic: Previous ATH achieve before bull? - page 2. (Read 333 times)

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 27, 2024, 12:30:00 PM
First of all, it is not really necessary for a new ATH to be formed during a bull run. It is just that most people believe that the upcoming halving event, which probably will happen during the summer, will trigger the creation of new ATH. We are seeing positive uprise in the market but I think a bull run will be much busier. Although, a bull run can also be slow.

Whether we are already in the bull run or not, for sure bitcoin and along with it the altcoins will all increase in price in the next following months.
Activity: 350
Merit: 190
February 27, 2024, 11:48:35 AM
you created this thread yesterday and Today Bitcoin has gained its prices and reached the level of $57k by today Bitcoin is gaining its price day by day and rapidly and going unstoppable as we all know that halving event is very close yet and besides this increasing its value and very near or Last time all time-high. Bitcoin may make some correction in the coming months near the halving event where the market will trap and liquidate a lot of traders due to a sudden crash. DYOR.

The market is very close to New All-time high I do not know why it seems like Bitcoin can create its all-time new high in the next month which is March although it is just a prediction so this is not so accurate other than that we have to wait and watch marker movement to see what will happen in the near coming future. What do you guys think can Bitcoin create its all-time new high before halving or in the next month?
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
February 27, 2024, 09:22:58 AM
Most likely that would be the case because as we can see right now, the BTC price is not low it is already been increasing for the past few months since last year and when it reached another +$10k addition, you can tell it's a semi-bull run and then it will probably be followed up with another price increase this year since Bitcoin Halving is also happening this time where most investors anticipated and speculated for the price to further increase caused by this year's event. So in order to affirm another bull run, it should be increased by a huge amount from its past price which we witnessed back then when the price of bitcoins where already less than $20k but today it has already more than doubled that.
Activity: 700
Merit: 577
February 27, 2024, 09:22:14 AM
Op you can check this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.63723222 to see if really this is BullRun or still in the introduction to the BullRun. Yesterday the way bitcoin bump was marvelous to many and today again it is still increasing. And to cut the long story short we are in the BullRun and we no going to the halving and we all know that after the halving then we will enter the ATH then after the ATH, we will enter into another strong dip again and those who are wise will buy bitcoin again and hodle it for the next bull market.

After the previous ATH then bitcoin or the cryptocurrency market will be another All Time High again and not a bull market. Because the previous All Time High was $69k and once the price of bitcoin surpassed the $69k then it is another All Time High and not a bull market. It is when the price is close to the previous All Time High then it becomes the BullRun. Therefore we are now in the BullRun.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
February 27, 2024, 09:18:01 AM
I was pushed to asked when exactly do expect the bull run?
We're already in it. I know most people are waiting for it after halving. The days after halving, I expect the market to dump as those who bought early this year or before it are likely going to be taking profit to rebuy for much quantities later. That dump will cause many to FUD. Don't panic when that begins to happen.

Although Bitcoin price has significantly increased from what it was last year, but from what I've yet observation it's after halving that the main bull run will gradually start to happen, until it eventually reaches it's ATH.
The months after halving is the era most people look at for the bull run. Sadly, that's when things begin to heat up and the market begins to go gaga. So much noise in the market during such time. For me, I've come to note that the bull run starts a year before halving and goes into a year after halving (this is where we expect a fresh ATH, 2025). If you check the calendar, halving is more than a month to its time now (April) but we're already experiencing a bull moment. Bitcoin is trading above $56k ATM. That's less than $14k of its current ATH. Who knows, we might get a new record before April the way price is shooting up.
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 27, 2024, 08:46:46 AM
Hey all have been hearing some people saying is bull run and some post over here have been saying we are not yet in bull run so I was mean to asked when exactly do we expect bull run if now is not yet the period. Then lastly does it mean we must achieved the previous ATH before we can say we have entered main bull run, since lots of people keeps saying bull run already started.
Like I can see ETH and BNB doing very well..

For crypto a bull run is breaking previous all time high by most of the coins. For such bull to arrive, crypto market goes through a few rapid rises and stabilization before making the ultimate run. The price rise of bitcoin from below 20K to 30K+, stabilization, to 40K+ stabilization and now the price may stabilize somewhere near 60K, which gives time for people to accumulate the ultimate sudden bull run that would probably go over 120K. And when the price reaches at top, the fall is also sudden which do stabilize above the last bears low. So, we may say we are already in a bull as buying at current price and not able to sell high could make you lose when the bull falls.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
February 27, 2024, 08:32:27 AM
Hey all have been hearing some people saying is bull run and some post over here have been saying we are not yet in bull run so I was mean to asked when exactly do we expect bull run if now is not yet the period. Then lastly does it mean we must achieved the previous ATH before we can say we have entered main bull run, since lots of people keeps saying bull run already started.

We seem to be entering the initial stages of bull market, with Bitcoin reaching above $57,000 this morning, just $10,000 below its all time high (ATH). By my simple definition of bull market, it occurs, when price of any assets stays above it 200 Daily Moving Average (DMA for more than two weeks, based on this, it apperas that we are in a bullish market. My intuition tells me that we might witness new ATH in the coming month of March.
I belive that thing. Bitcoin is creating something special, Now touching 57k$ and the previous ATH was 69k$, while there are nearly 50 days until the halving, will bitcoin reach the ath before the halving as an exceptional historical milestone? because bitcoin usually generates ath approximately 1 year after halving. well, it is certainly creating something exciting that we can look forward to.
copper member
Activity: 1260
Merit: 698
February 27, 2024, 08:18:13 AM

We seem to be entering the initial stages of bull market, with Bitcoin reaching above $57,000 this morning, just $10,000 below its all time high (ATH). By my simple definition of bull market, it occurs, when price of any assets stays above it 200 Daily Moving Average (DMA for more than two weeks, based on this, it apperas that we are in a bullish market. My intuition tells me that we might witness new ATH in the coming month of March.
Activity: 168
Merit: 109
February 27, 2024, 05:29:49 AM
4000 dollars remaining to beat the all time high for bitcoin. What other conviction do we need as an investor to understand that the bull run is here. It seems there will be a lot of person that will be ignorant of the fact that the market is going to the greener side and soon it will cost a lot to be able to invest in bitcoin and other altcoins. The only coin that are easily comfortable and affordable to buy are the meme coins.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024
Hello Leo! You can still win.
February 27, 2024, 04:19:34 AM
(...)
I think that the idea of halving and bull run is largely associated to bitcoin, but it seems that altcoins are also enjoying from these things. There's no how bitcoin will move and leave altcoins behind.
For the question of bull and ATH, it has always been that halving brings in bull run which achieves a new ATH. But this time around, things could change because there are some notable changes in the fundamentals of cryptocurrency such as the ETF approval. That is a big wind no matter how we tend to see it.
If we talk about halving here, then we must first base on Bitcoin.
We first base to Bitcoin since halving is only for Bitcoin. To answer the question: most of the Bitcoin block halvings, like before. We always see high price action of Bitcoin, we can't say they are all all-time highs but the price always pumping before block halving of Bitcoin.
Then most altcoins follow Bitcoin after Bitcoin pumps.
Yes, almost all the cryptocurrency terminologies emanated because of bitcoin. Terms such as HODLING, FOMO, FUD, HALVING and the rest of them. But these terms are also affecting altcoins, but the major effect is still on bitcoin.

Talking about Op, bitcoin price is at 56 now which is a few distance to 69 (ATH). It seems that history is gonna change from here.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332
February 27, 2024, 04:08:05 AM
The exact answer can only be known way after the fact, without a doubt we are experimenting a bullish tendency, but is this the bull run we have waited for several years now? No one really knows, because it is entirely possible we could see a drop during the subsequent months which could easily reverse the current trend, this is what makes trading so difficult as even under the current market conditions, there is no way to be sure about the answer to such an elemental question.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
February 27, 2024, 03:37:35 AM
This is same question we have in Bitcoin section in which there is a thread that ask if WIll bitcoin break its ATH before this April  but asking for this in top altcoins?
this is also new to me like what have been asked in bitcoin.
and also the chart now is showing another Bullrun this day and there are some says this is the start of the breaking of ATH before bitcoin halving.
Activity: 364
Merit: 220
February 27, 2024, 03:16:26 AM
Being the first bull run that I'll be experiencing, I've often asked myself that question about when is the actual bull run will happening, because from my observation there's no specific date to it, although I don't worry myself about it because the important thing is to keep hodling till price hopefully reaches the estimated $100k ATH. Although Bitcoin price has significantly increased from what it was last year, but from what I've yet observation it's after halving that the main bull run will gradually start to happen, until it eventually reaches it's ATH.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036
Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks
February 27, 2024, 02:05:08 AM
~
It's hard to know TBH.
Some might say that it's happening already because we have seen a price surge since the start of 2024. Some might say that it will only happen after the halving event. Some might even say that it's a few months after the halving event, and so on.

As for me, this price surge is being caused by the investors who are afraid to be left on the train when the bull run comes. Yes, I don't believe that we are in a bull run already, and I will only say that we are in a bull run 6 months after the halving event. It will depend on how Bitcoin moves in those 6 months. Historically, the price of Bitcoin goes up a few months after the event, and there's a high chance that we might see it again this year, but always ready in case the opposite happens.

ETH and BNB are doing very well already, and BTC is the primary reason why those 2 altcoins are going up in price this year. As for your question, some altcoins achieve their previous ATH even before the bull run. I can't say any token aside from SEI, but with Bitcoin, TBH we might see it surpassing it's previous ATH now that we are seeing its price surging again, and currently at the $56,000-$57,000 price range. I already said that it might not surpassed before the halving event, but I will not be surprised if it does. Smiley After all, we're the ones that will be happy if that happens.
Activity: 420
Merit: 263
February 27, 2024, 12:15:05 AM
What we are witnessing is a small bull run because of Bitcoin ETF. As Bitcoin dominates the market such a small upward surge in Bitcoin price causes the market to go into green. This can be considered as a small bull run but when the actual bull run comes the price spike would be bigger and it continues for some days. The actual bull run would come after halving and that will be much bigger than what you are witnessing now. After this small increase in price we would encounter profit booking which is take down the gains that we are witnessing today.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
February 26, 2024, 11:46:23 PM
What I understand is that a bull run is a situation where most prices of crypto or other things rise at almost the same time, and have also recovered since the bear market occurred. Many say that currently a bull run has started to occur, and the proof is that many crypto prices are rising. However, it is very difficult to describe it precisely because sometimes people assume that the bull run they are targeting is not what it is today. However, we cannot target that the bull run will start when a coin starts to reach a new ATH, because that may only happen once in a few years, or maybe even longer. However, conditions when the market has come out of the bear market, and the dominant has risen, I think at that time a bull market has occurred.
Activity: 1365
Merit: 107
February 26, 2024, 11:29:50 PM
For me, a bull run typically occurs a few months after the bitcoin halving. This is because of the effect of reduced supply and increased demand, which drives up the price of bitcoin and also pushes up the prices of some altcoins. Currently, due to the pumps happening in the market, i can't definitively say that this marks the beginning of a bull run when compared to btc historical charts. However, the market dynamics may be different this time, possibly influenced by the SEC approval of a bitcoin spot ETF, so it's possible that the bull run is already underway.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1344
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
February 26, 2024, 11:22:13 PM
(...)
I think that the idea of halving and bull run is largely associated to bitcoin, but it seems that altcoins are also enjoying from these things. There's no how bitcoin will move and leave altcoins behind.
For the question of bull and ATH, it has always been that halving brings in bull run which achieves a new ATH. But this time around, things could change because there are some notable changes in the fundamentals of cryptocurrency such as the ETF approval. That is a big wind no matter how we tend to see it.
If we talk about halving here, then we must first base on Bitcoin.
We first base to Bitcoin since halving is only for Bitcoin. To answer the question: most of the Bitcoin block halvings, like before. We always see high price action of Bitcoin, we can't say they are all all-time highs but the price always pumping before block halving of Bitcoin.
Then most altcoins follow Bitcoin after Bitcoin pumps.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024
Hello Leo! You can still win.
February 26, 2024, 07:27:04 PM
Activity: 994
Merit: 137
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 26, 2024, 07:21:52 PM
No one can say for sure when it might happen - it's not an exact science.  We likely won't just wake up one morning right back at the peak.  More probable is a gradual climb built on a bunch of smaller steps and  rather than buying into any hype, do your own homework so you can make informed choices that are right for you.
Pages:
Jump to: