Pages:
Author

Topic: Previous ATH achieve before bull? - page 3. (Read 333 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 187
Bitcoin!!
February 26, 2024, 07:09:37 PM
Hey all have been hearing some people saying is bull run and some post over here have been saying we are not yet in bull run so I was mean to asked when exactly do we expect bull run if now is not yet the period. Then lastly does it mean we must achieved the previous ATH before we can say we have entered main bull run, since lots of people keeps saying bull run already started.
I was pushed to asked when exactly do expect the bull run?
Like I can see ETH and BNB doing very well..

According to history of Bitcoin, there is always a pre bull run before the halving, and after the halving come price correction, and then the expected bull run as usual. So his year might not be an exception to what has been going on for years, so hopefully we are still in the pre-halving bull run, and with the current price of Bitcoin and some altcoins, it's possible they might hit their ATH before the halving, because we are currently in a bullish trend. Now is the time to accumulate more and prepare for the bull run after the halving.
Activity: 672
Merit: 855
February 26, 2024, 06:59:01 PM
Hey all have been hearing some people saying is bull run and some post over here have been saying we are not yet in bull run so I was mean to asked when exactly do we expect bull run if now is not yet the period. Then lastly does it mean we must achieved the previous ATH before we can say we have entered main bull run, since lots of people keeps saying bull run already started.

To be sincere we were already in the bull run since last year, bull is when the market moves up in price for a period of time and since last year we have been having the price of bitcoin moving up as well as Altcoins with just little corrections in between this pumps and this how a bull run is defined, you don’t need to have to beat the price ATH before it is termed so.

Both ETH and BNB, and some  are layer 1 coins follow bitcoin movement and as such they should be doing well since bitcoin is also doing well. The ETH has been almost 100% percent up since the start of last year, of this doesn’t signifies bull run then I don’t know what it does
Activity: 1428
Merit: 931
🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!
February 26, 2024, 06:34:26 PM

I've been seeing different opinions on whether we're in a bull run for bitcoin or not.  Some folks are confident we're riding high on a wave of profits, while others think this is just a temporary spike before another crash.  Me personally? I dont think anyone can predict these cycles with accuracy. 

Sure, there are usually certain market conditions and events that signal when sentiment and prices may start trending up.  But crypto is notoriously volatile and moves to its own beat.  so rather than trying to call the precise start or end date of a bull run I'm just keeping a close eye on market indicators day-to-day. If prices start consistently hitting higher highs, trade volumes increase, and headlines turn more positive? Well those are all clues we may be off to the races!
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315
February 26, 2024, 05:26:26 PM
Well a lot of major coins are rising means a pretty good sentiment. Its like were few thousands away from reaching bitcoins ATH again, but what does this tell us are we gonna make a new ATH and possible another price discovery for bitcoin and some alts or this will end sooner than we anticipated. Well its a hard question which nobody can literally answer accurately.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 653
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds
February 26, 2024, 04:50:52 PM
I think I have answered similar question on the bitcoin discussion section about when exactly does bull run starts, the previous ATH needs to be reached before we can say bull run has started, there are some people who bought at the previous ATH and are running lost so people like this needs to recover their lost meaning after the previous price level has been touched and crosses we can say bull run has started. Although there are other exemption whereby the previous ATH has been touched and crosses without getting to halving at this point we can say is bull run, until halving finished from history we can say bull run has started automatically.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
February 26, 2024, 04:41:24 PM
It is recommended to continue doing research and also looking for accurate information because the market is not easy to predict and anything can happen due to several factors that we may not know beforehand.
And as many people say, the next halving will happen, although it is easy to predict because we have all read the tracks. However, the most important thing is to do your own research and be active.
In my opinion, signs of a bull run can be said to exist because the market tends to rise even though there is a slowdown. However, before reaching the highest price there will definitely be a decline or correction and rise again, and only time will determine when the bullrun will actually occur and reach the highest price.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 26, 2024, 04:30:55 PM
What we see right now indicates that we're at the start of the bull run. Once the halving is done, you can say that it actually has started. But with the recent surge of Bitcoin and other altcoins, you can just simply accept that we're in an actual bull run now.
Whether people say that it's not yet, you believe what you think is right because this debate isn't even important if we're there yet or not as long as you've come prepared.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 564
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 26, 2024, 04:14:36 PM
I don't think we can give an accurate answer as when will bull run start but we can say that it should take place somewhere in 2025 and not this year because we have Bitcoin halving this year, if you check previous bull runs it has happened the following year of Bitcoin halving. Again this is just an though process based on previous bullrun but no one can promise or commit it would happen in 2025 only as we may see it happening this year as well but if you ask me the most probable one would be 2025.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 26, 2024, 03:42:48 PM
Pages:
Jump to: