Pages:
Author

Topic: Price down to 1.25 - How low will it go? - page 4. (Read 9820 times)

donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
I think the buyers will take the opportunity to buy at this stage. We could see a mini-runup to about 11-12 during the weekend, even higher, as the sellers cannot easily respond due to the bank holiday.

Smashing the supposed support of 10 for good, will not take more than 1-2 weeks, imo. It will offer an ultimate resistance to the price during any subsequent dead cat bounces later down the road.

Looking at the past few price changes, I think we might see a spike back to 13 just before the price drops below 10.

See that? Do you see that? The price just spiked up to 13.3, just like I said it would! Am I amazing or what?

Yeah, you are so amazing. Although it was particular to the big one. In other exchanges 13 wasn't breached, and it didn't give support anyway. Now we are back to 11, because the cold-blooded panic sellers have again taken the upper ground. My asks were filled and I am happy.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye
Down we go some more, we hit 10.5 today. Those single digits are just calling to us, who wants to push the price down that last little bit?

I think the buyers will take the opportunity to buy at this stage. We could see a mini-runup to about 11-12 during the weekend, even higher, as the sellers cannot easily respond due to the bank holiday.

Smashing the supposed support of 10 for good, will not take more than 1-2 weeks, imo. It will offer an ultimate resistance to the price during any subsequent dead cat bounces later down the road.

Looking at the past few price changes, I think we might see a spike back to 13 just before the price drops below 10.

See that? Do you see that? The price just spiked up to 13.3, just like I said it would! Am I amazing or what?
donator
Down we go some more, we hit 10.5 today. Those single digits are just calling to us, who wants to push the price down that last little bit?

I am gonna panic sell this "dead cat bounce".

The cold-blooded panic selling is always a prudent choice of action in this market. I would say the rally stalls at 12 maximum though. I have sells spread out in the range of 11-12 based on this idea.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

I am gonna panic sell this "dead cat bounce".

donator

OMG, USD COMES BACK!! Shocked A rally to 14.4, with a volume of 150000, BUY! BUY! BUY!
Activity: 632
The price will settle at it's true value before the Bitcoin fear driven spike.  (About where it was trading before the spike).

The spike was never driven by fundamentals... only by fear.
donator
10 has never been breached before, should offer a massive support.

My gut tells me that we will go to 3.5'ish after which the selloff abates, following by a dead cat bounce to about 8. That will be a brilliant selling opportunity. (Of course now is even better)
10 has never been breached before, should offer a massive support.
Merit: 501
There is more to Bitcoin than bitcoins.
At this moment one bitcoin is worth only 2.6

...troy ounces of silver.
I would love to buy some more coin back then...

back yesterday?

We are playing the summer 2011 events in this theater...

No, in Summer of 2011 the price never went below about 32 before climbing back up to 500 (in Nov 2011).
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010
Borsche

No, it's current events just from a different perspective.
Activity: 64
Merit: 140
Oh I see. There was fine print. Real funny.

Tired of the scare posts. You are ignored.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008

back yesterday?

Activity: 868
Merit: 1002
Nice try , bears.
I've been outed. I've been bearish on USD since I first learned about the fed's magic printing press.
legendary
Activity: 2271
Merit: 1363
Nice try , bears.
Oh god, now it's down to -$0.40. That means I owe 40 cents for each coin I own.  Cry

Hey, we are having a serious discussion here, no need to insert made up data!

back yesterday?

There will always be people looking back at the wonderful times of yesterday, wishing, just wishing.
Pages:
Jump to: