Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRICE DROP] 🚀 Untold Design 🔥 ANN Design + Logos + Much More! 🚀 - page 4. (Read 38109 times)

copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Gas Files ICO
Hi is it 0.03 for ann thread design and turn around is 1 day? I just wanted to confirm thanks
Activity: 262
Merit: 181
BitcoinTalk's Premier Design Service @UntoldDesign
Hi Everyone!

So a project I have been working on for some time has finally been released!

I produced the white paper and announcement design for BitBlissCoin, which you can see below:

I'm back in action so if you need something similar, just reach out!

Thanks,

-Untold
I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years.

I am now back from my break and able to work close to full time on designs, so get in contact with me if you have any requests!

Thanks,

-Untold
Bump!

I forgot to thank you for the Free Animated Avatar, now its the time time to thank you! LOL I will definitely use that avatar once my current signature campaign done! I like the avatar you've made for me! Thanks again!

Regards
BMP

Thanks BlackMamba,

No worries at all, I'm glad you like the avatar and I appreciate the feedback.

All the best,

-Untold
Activity: 1022
Merit: 509
AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
Bump!

I forgot to thank you for the Free Animated Avatar, now its the time time to thank you! LOL I will definitely use that avatar once my current signature campaign done! I like the avatar you've made for me! Thanks again!

Regards
BMP
I just claimed one of the free banner designs of Untold. He really did a great job. If you're looking for a awesome and professional design, I definitely recommend untold's work. You can view the banner design he made for me at my thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22060263

Thanks for the kind words Anyobsss!

I am working my way through the free designs and have so far completed the jobs for Anyobss and BlackMambaPH.

Next are the following:

1. BlockTech logo Done
2. DeadEnd Mixing logo (cancelled as likely a scam)
3. Shekel Logo

Will be in contact as I begin working on these to keep everyone in the loop!

Thanks,

-Untold
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
I just claimed one of the free banner designs of Untold. He really did a great job. If you're looking for a awesome and professional design, I definitely recommend untold's work. You can view the banner design he made for me at my thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22060263
Hi Untold, I'm your avid follower of your service thread. That's why I know that you have now a free design! I am right? Hahaha
I need a free animated avatar for my Signature design service! Please animate the text BlackMambaPh Signature Design. Thanks in advance Bro!

Edit: Aw last spot for free is already claimed. Sad.

Hi BlackMamba!

For you I'd be happy to do up an avatar for you! I will shoot you a PM to discuss further Smiley.

Would love to see you draw something up for Shekel Smiley

No worries Shekel,

While the free design giveaway is over, I would be happy to draw something up for you.

Thanks,

-Untold
BlackMambaPh Signature Design text just like your animated avatar you decide what design you will make!

Thank you so much! Noted. I will still send pm now in Telegram. I thought you will close giving some free design. You're the best designer here in BitcoinTalk.org in my opinion.

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410
Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org
I claim one of free design from untold, i request logo and he already done it within hours and even he is really nice person. He give me 3 concepts and even i can choose what i want. I really happy with new logo, thanks!

Hi Stars.Exchange,

Would you mind PMing me who you are, or contact me on Telegram?

The only articles I have written were for LoanBit, which were completed.

If there has been a misunderstanding or miscommunication, I would be happy to assist with clearing it up.

Thanks,

-Untold

EDIT: Have sent you a PM to discuss, as I think I have determined the issue.
Hi Untold, I'm your avid follower of your service thread. That's why I know that you have now a free design! I am right? Hahaha
I need a free animated avatar for my Signature design service! Please animate the text BlackMambaPh Signature Design. Thanks in advance Bro!

Hi BlackMamba!

For you I'd be happy to do up an avatar for you! I will shoot you a PM to discuss further Smiley.

No worries Shekel,

While the free design giveaway is over, I would be happy to draw something up for you.

Thanks,

-Untold
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
In BTCtalk since 2016
Hello, loved your work!
Professionally fast it seems and stylish, well sensed colours.
I will stay around and for sure will claim a spot for a simple logo for my new website!!
Congrats, great skills!

Hi guys,

Theres been a great response to the free designs, I have had four requests already so have decided to extend it to 5!

This means there is one spot left, so get in quick and spread the word!

Thanks,

-Untold

WOW! I noticed you have given a lot of free design, hopefully your service will be more successful. Great job and good luck! Cheers

Thanks!

The last spot has now been claimed, so I will be closing off the free designs for now, but stay tuned, as I may open them up again soon!

Take care,

-Untold
BR0
copper member
Activity: 81
Merit: 13
SIGS CREATION SERVICE - https://goo.gl/ChWJFn
Hi guys,

Theres been a great response to the free designs, I have had four requests already so have decided to extend it to 5!

Thanks,

-Untold

WOW! I noticed you have given a lot of free design, hopefully your service will be more successful. Great job and good luck! Cheers
Hi guys,

Thanks,

-Untold
Hi Everyone!

Just another update to say that I am opening up the next three designs for free to celebrate becoming a full member!

Get in quick!

Thanks,

-Untold
Hi All,

Just a heads up that I have lowered my prices due to the changing price of Bitcoin, however I am always open to negotiations, so feel free to reach out to discuss.

Also, have finished the below announcement that was posted recently (click the image for the full design):

Thanks,

-Untold
Pages:
Jump to: