Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRICE DROP] 🚀 Untold Design 🔥 ANN Design + Logos + Much More! 🚀 - page 10. (Read 38109 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Hey mate. By reading through the thread, it seems like you have a free request left. I am looking for some banners and an avatar. Could you PM your telegram username so we could start discussing.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Well, it's been just an hour and I've already received my logo, and it looks amazing.

Untold provided me with 3 design concepts, with different colours and different case letters, and in total 9 different logos.

Finally I picked one out and he soon added some changes and in the end I am more than pleased with how they turned out.

A +1 for untold.

Here are the logos he made me Smiley

Activity: 262
Merit: 181
BitcoinTalk's Premier Design Service @UntoldDesign
Any chance you could make a signature that advertises my bounty management services?

If possible, could you please leave a link where I can insert a link to my thread?

Anyways, thanks for the chance and your other jobs look super nice!

Hi aTrix,

Thanks for your enquiry, I would love to assist.

If I was to create the signature as an image, which you can then link, would that work?

Let me know.

Thanks,

-Untold
Well, I would prefer it to me in bbcode, so I could use it on the forum, but if you can't do that, I would be more than happy to get a logo from you.

Some designs that i would like, would be something similar to the one here, with the "a" for atriz.

Thanks, once again Smiley

Hi aTrix,

I'm not super familiar with bbcode, but I will give it a shot, and would also be happy to provide you with a logo in the meantime.

No worries, and glad I can help!

Thanks and take care,

-Untold

Thanks a bunch, if you have some more questions, you can send me a message on skype or telegram, details can be found on my profile.

Will do mate, thanks for that.

Will add you on Telegram and aim to have a logo for you today!
Any chance you could make a signature that advertises my bounty management services?

If possible, could you please leave a link where I can insert a link to my thread?

Hi aTrix,

If I was to create the signature as an image, which you can then link, would that work?

Let me know.

Thanks,

-Untold
Well, I would prefer it to me in bbcode, so I could use it on the forum, but if you can't do that, I would be more than happy to get a logo from you.

Some designs that i would like, would be something similar to the one here, with the "a" for atriz.

Hi aTrix,

I'm not super familiar with bbcode, but I will give it a shot, and would also be happy to provide you with a logo in the meantime.

Thanks and take care,

-Untold

Thanks a bunch, if you have some more questions, you can send me a message on skype or telegram, details can be found on my profile.

Hi aTrix,

Let me know.

Thanks,

-Untold

Hi aTrix,

Thanks and take care,

-Untold

Hi aTrix,

Let me know.

Thanks,

-Untold

Hi aTrix,

Let me know.

Thanks,

-Untold

Currently working on a whitepaper and website, but still open to jobs.

2 FREE JOBS REMAINING, GET IN QUICK!
If anyone needs assistance writing press releases, white papers, articles or blogs, as well as design services, let me know Smiley.
Just completed a writing job, should be a review posted soon.
Just a heads up that I now offer writing services also.

If you need a press release, blog post or article, let me know and I will assist.

Thanks,

-Untold
Happy 1st of September everyone!

Just a heads up that there are still two slots available for free jobs, so get in quick!
I'm looking for a website frontend designed, I'd love to claim if there are still open slots

Hi Enre,

Thanks for your enquiry!

Unfortunately I would consider the design of a website a bit more than a small job, so it wouldn't be included in the free slots, however I would be happy to assist for a slight fee.

Otherwise, please let me know if any smaller jobs you need assistance with, and I would be happy to do it for free.

Thanks,

-Untold
Activity: 617
Merit: 256
ICO Accelerator & Consultant
I'm looking for a website frontend designed, I'd love to claim if there are still open slots
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
Hi sir...
Is your free offer still available? If it is, can you kindly make a logo for "noodle punk". I want something cartoonish like gorillaz (the band); some kind of a cute baby japanese eating noodles in a bowl with chopsticks. the baby should be wearing mohawks (so she would look like a punk)...

then there is a caption saying "eat fruits, save noodles".

Thanks  Grin

Hi again Noodle,

Please see below an initial concept for your logo.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Thanks,

-Untold

Hey Untold...  Cheesy
This is a very lovely design, I have shown this to my wife and she really loved it too.

I will definitely recommend you to my peers in case they will be needing a graphic artist. More power to you sir! I'll give you + trust.
Hi sir...
Is your free offer still available? If it is, can you kindly make a logo for "noodle punk". I want something cartoonish like gorillaz (the band); some kind of a cute baby japanese eating noodles in a bowl with chopsticks. the baby should be wearing mohawks (so she would look like a punk)...

Thanks  Grin

Hi again Noodle,

Please see below an initial concept for your logo.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Thanks,

-Untold
Hi sir...

Thanks  Grin

Hi Noodlepunk!

The offer is certainly still available, you are in fact the fourth person to take advantage of the offer.

I will work on a logo today and get back to you ASAP with some concepts.

Thanks,

-Untold
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
Hi sir...

Thanks  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: