Pages:
Author

Topic: price ethereum no movement - page 2. (Read 1898 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 15
October 11, 2018, 04:21:07 AM
ETH no movement??

Today 12% down. Get REKT.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
October 11, 2018, 04:15:57 AM
I have seen today the market price is red and not only is ethereum weakening, but bitcoin also weakens the price, because all the crypto currencies falling today are very unfriendly, I think it's time we use the opportunity to buy a few coins, when the price goes up we will get results.
It is not only Ethereum but every coin in the market is going down.
The market is being weak by whoever that we don't know took a large money in the market.
Total of $12B was gone in few hours.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
October 11, 2018, 03:49:27 AM
I have seen today the market price is red and not only is ethereum weakening, but bitcoin also weakens the price, because all the crypto currencies falling today are very unfriendly, I think it's time we use the opportunity to buy a few coins, when the price goes up we will get results.

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 11, 2018, 01:43:18 AM
I see bitcoin prices are now starting to rise slowly, but the price of ethereum is currently no movement. is there too much fraud in ico now, so ethereum is not popular anymore?
yes, maybe the number of ICOs that SCAM causes ETH to become unpopular as of 2017 yesterday
now the developer holds an ICO just to get money, then run away, so investors don't feel that ETH is important to buy again

ETH has a strong reputation in cryptocurrency market due to price fluctuations it has gone down. I still believe the value of eth will turn hot again from next month. Lets hope for the best.

price from Ethereum began to show movement, this becomes a very favorable news for many holders of the Ethereum make their beliefs by having more of the advantages of the Ethereum. with its ability to evolve to be able to be very reliable in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
October 11, 2018, 01:06:32 AM
Everything can be in this coin. Yes, recently there have been a lot of financial pyramids and scam projects on the ethereum smart contract. Yes, and for a long time the market was out of the blue because of waiting for a decision on etf. Today, the price for an hour has gone down sharply so they can catch those who occupy a short position will swing back and forth.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 11, 2018, 01:02:33 AM
I see bitcoin prices are now starting to rise slowly, but the price of ethereum is currently no movement. is there too much fraud in ico now, so ethereum is not popular anymore?
There is no movement so probably it is preparing for the rise. I suggest that ethreum believers should wait for some moments to see what will going to happen into it. It is still eth. And ICO are jot purely a good one therefore it really has a connection to companies. But then it is eth just wait.
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
October 11, 2018, 12:43:52 AM
Ethereum is not moving to the higher price or, the lower price, and it's stable for the price now. I still have a hope to see the ethereum price will be back to the highest price. But perhaps, ethereum is waiting for the next bitcoin movements, and if somehow, bitcoin can pump the price to be more than $7k then it will bring new hope for the ethereum to increase higher. But we don't know what will happen with the market, and we should wait for a while.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
October 11, 2018, 12:28:00 AM
It is stagnant because Bitcoin price is also not moving upwards at all. Market is on stagnant mode and i think eth will go down to $200 and hopefully a bullrun, but it is just a speculation because we can't predict what will happen and let's just hope for the best.
Yes, you were right. The price of ethereum today has plummeted from $ 233 to $ 206. Bitcoin also dropped to $ 6328. What can this mean? A small manifestation of the usual volatility or the second wave of a bear market?
We generally expect the growth of the cryptocurrency market, and not its next fall.
Activity: 280
October 11, 2018, 12:18:19 AM

Yes, it seem that eth is stuck in 200$, its sad to say that if you buy on eth in high price, you really lost your profit.But im sure eth will recovered this coming end of the month. Just be patience.
Activity: 364
October 11, 2018, 12:17:53 AM
yes, maybe the number of ICOs that SCAM causes ETH to become unpopular as of 2017 yesterday
now the developer holds an ICO just to get money, then run away, so investors don't feel that ETH is important to buy again

ETH has a strong reputation in cryptocurrency market due to price fluctuations it has gone down. I still believe the value of eth will turn hot again from next month. Lets hope for the best.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
October 11, 2018, 12:09:54 AM
Activity: 350
October 10, 2018, 11:59:58 PM
Ethereum is still popular but the price does not yet increase, unstable market conditions also affect the movement of ethereum, hopefully in the near future everything can run normally again
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 11:54:22 PM
Yes the price of bitcoin are now in the same starting to rise but drop again.
They are not they same of etherium, Because the price of etherium was still no action and still in the spot of low price.
Activity: 308
October 10, 2018, 11:50:07 PM
I see the movement of the eth value affected by the pluctuation of the btc value. For 2019, my eth predictions increase to only 400 dollars, negative sentiment still affects the crypto market.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
October 10, 2018, 11:26:46 PM
It is stagnant because Bitcoin price is also not moving upwards at all. Market is on stagnant mode and i think eth will go down to $200 and hopefully a bullrun, but it is just a speculation because we can't predict what will happen and let's just hope for the best.
Activity: 192
October 10, 2018, 11:22:44 PM
Yes, of course, because at this time many ico have sprung up in the end a fraud but not all, it is most likely the influence on the movement of btc value or weakening market prices this year.

Activity: 532
October 10, 2018, 11:20:42 PM
Many fraud between ethereum and bitcoin, we are too confused what we have to do. Will selling bitcoin or hold it with bad situation where bitcoin and ethereum too lower.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
October 10, 2018, 11:20:39 PM
I think every other coin out there some way or the other depends on Bitcoin price, If Bitcoin should make the heavy bull-run I believe Etheruem will also follow the trend.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
October 10, 2018, 11:18:14 PM
The market in general has been quite stable for now. Bitcoin and Ethereum have maintained a certain range of price for some weeks now. Ethereum is taking time to recover from the massive fall it had some few weeks back.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
October 10, 2018, 11:17:52 PM
Stop fooling around budz because news are everywhere thats why im thinking where in the world you are asking this stupidity

Not because the coins is not growing meaning they are not popular anymore,because even bitcoin in which the top coins sometimes experienced this same issue of not growing instead dropping continuously

Just go to this site if you don’t know how to find the movements of all coins not only ethereum,so theres no reason for being noob here

https://coinmarketcap.com/
Pages:
Jump to: