Pages:
Author

Topic: Price is not everything! - page 10. (Read 20686 times)

Activity: 482
Merit: 117
May 20, 2019, 05:20:10 PM
Perhaps with some hand you are right, but after all cannot be forget, that some people took loans, lest enter in this sphere of and they need to to pay interest.
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
May 20, 2019, 04:31:58 PM
As we can see the price has finally moved on. I'm sure that in the future the price of coins will only grow more and more. And it's natural to have correction every few years.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
May 20, 2019, 02:54:15 PM
Because these people want to make a quick buck. They don't believe in investing but they make money trading. I can not devote a lot of time to the market so I prefer holding and for me it does not matter the behavior of whales.

Just holding it is indeed a pretty good thing so that we are not busy with the current price problem so we only monitor if our assets increase then we sell and if the price starts to fall then the items we need to buy only are things like that do we get our own benefits in terms of clear time we are afraid of profit because we do not spend time observing different price movements if we trade daily, so every hour we have to observe movements to determine the direction we are taking.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
May 20, 2019, 01:39:29 PM
Because these people want to make a quick buck. They don't believe in investing but they make money trading. I can not devote a lot of time to the market so I prefer holding and for me it does not matter the behavior of whales.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
May 20, 2019, 09:39:10 AM
Exactly! Although it is one of the most important features to look out for,  it's actually not the only thing to consider or else one may enter serious problems. The truth is at the last bull run, even useless coins moon of which checking back today doesnt even worth a single dime again.
Activity: 560
May 20, 2019, 08:28:17 AM
Price is reflecting the current value of the coin and it is simple and clear for everyone,unfortunately some CEOs of different projects usually blame bounty hunters,manipulators,bots and others when their token price get dropped under ICO token sale,but it is far not the main reason...
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
airdrop-pepe.art
May 20, 2019, 07:53:43 AM
Yes, i agreed with you but in this world most of people wants to get rewards for buy of any coin of the company and some of them are not seeing rewards they are seeing company growth and worth.
Activity: 700
May 20, 2019, 06:08:14 AM
everyone has various thoughts. In investment, prices really determine the interest of investors to survive and business people are required to be able to see opportunities, so all business people really have to have such thoughts
Activity: 396
May 20, 2019, 04:45:41 AM
The price is really important for the project but not as important as the product itself.  Because I think it is better to overpay but for a real product.

Yes, with this market, I think price is a very important thing. Investors they rely on the price to evaluate the project, if the price is decreasing, they will assume that it is a garbage project and it will soon be eliminated from the market.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
May 20, 2019, 03:55:01 AM
Those who are after the price are the ones that came into crypto for sole purpose of making gains, but if you thoroughly believe in the technology behind it and it trance border ability and none involvement of a third party which is the real financial freedom. I love using bitcoin for what it represent and offer as a payment system.
Activity: 434
May 20, 2019, 03:53:17 AM
Well, yes. Actually, the price can get so difficult to pumps due to cheap and high volume. And for some reasons, the price is not everything, yes and it's true because you invest just for profit. Grin
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
May 20, 2019, 03:34:37 AM
Price is everything as most of the people are joining crypto currency investments not because for its technology and adoptation but the possible earnings from it.Just try to think that if the Altcoins and Bitcoin will become no value at all do you think people specially you will still join this investements?
Activity: 50
May 20, 2019, 03:22:37 AM
Price is everything in the world of cryptocurrency. Speculators are always on the lookout to hype and influence the market so as to get benefit. The market has been experiencing speculation for the personal benefit of a certain section of the people. If price is not everything, why such speculation and hype take place in the market? I am in favour of regulations to stop such speculation and save newbies.
Activity: 276
May 20, 2019, 02:36:15 AM
It seems that the crypto market is being operated by higher-ups, who are the only those taking benefits from the market. We traders and investors are acting on the speculations and hype created by higher ups. When the market is made to fall down, we react immediately and rush to clear our holdings and when the market is made to rise, we again react and rush to accumulate coins. Those who get benefits from  such unstable market are higher-ups. This is the trend going on.
Activity: 491
May 20, 2019, 01:18:02 AM
The price is really important for the project but not as important as the product itself.  Because I think it is better to overpay but for a real product.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
May 20, 2019, 01:17:07 AM
Most people invest in different cryptocurrencies in order to earn money from it. That is why people will pay attention to the prices of coins in which they invest. At the same time, they are interested first of all not in the prices themselves, but in how they rise or fall over time.
I agreed with you, people always look at the price when it comes about cryptocurrency. Also a good price of a cryptocurrency comes from a good project too. It means if the project is good then the price of the token will increase and have a good price. Don't underestimate how important price is.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
May 20, 2019, 12:59:39 AM
So true. People are just after their profit thats why they are entering crypto. Well we cant forced them to sell since its their own money but for me I still continue to be firm holding some of my assets believing there importance someday.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
May 19, 2019, 06:04:37 PM
We cant remove the mindset of prioritizing the price of coins as traders/investors.Development is just second on the list the reason why you invest is you wanna earn money and price rise will give you that,so price is still everything
Activity: 910
Merit: 284
May 19, 2019, 05:55:50 PM
Stop thinking about the price for a while and think about the technology and adoption what is happening just now! More and more people are involved in cryptocurrencies, bigger and bigger partnerships are made everyday, better and better news comes everyday and price? Still same? It shows that whales are cumulating why other people who care about the price are selling them their cryptocurrencies for cheap.
but when the price develops we can manage everything so for anything the value is important but the qualities is always important more than that if the value is huge then we can solve the every problem easily.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
May 19, 2019, 04:48:45 PM
Stop thinking about the price for a while and think about the technology and adoption what is happening just now! More and more people are involved in cryptocurrencies, bigger and bigger partnerships are made everyday, better and better news comes everyday and price? Still same? It shows that whales are cumulating why other people who care about the price are selling them their cryptocurrencies for cheap.

Well, it is true that those of us who have committed to the promotion of bitcoin as a valid and necessary response to the financial problems of today's society have emphasized the importance of technology and its usefulness rather than its price, however it is understandable that in these early stages there is still a lot of misinformation about it and most of those who approach this crypto-universe do so for purely speculative purposes, but this should not worry us too much, because as mass adoption advances we will learn to integrate bitcoin into our daily lives.
Pages:
Jump to: