Pages:
Author

Topic: Price is not everything! - page 12. (Read 20686 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 2
May 16, 2019, 11:58:50 AM
I want to believe that by now you have understood the importance of the price

An increase in prices drives a lot of motive
Inspires a lot of speculators too
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
May 16, 2019, 11:57:19 AM
Yeah, you are true brother. We should don't think again about the coin price. Let the system be growing naturally. Most important, we should do anything that we can do about cryptocurrency and don't forget to always grateful.
Activity: 483
Merit: 10
terra-credit.com
May 16, 2019, 11:47:35 AM
For me a price would be the most important criteria…I am not super-experienced investor but it seems to me that’s what it all about, making profit. Noble reasons to, but everyone likes being wealthy.
of course, everyone wants to make a profit from the investment made. but thinking that is based on the price of assets on the market is not a way of valuing good investment. where prices on the market can be very deceptive. keep looking at the development of the project where the market has the ability to grow with all the surprises
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
May 16, 2019, 11:43:51 AM
For me a price would be the most important criteria…I am not super-experienced investor but it seems to me that’s what it all about, making profit. Noble reasons to, but everyone likes being wealthy.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
May 16, 2019, 11:19:36 AM
I also think that price is important and can make people dissapointed if drop a lot and they buy on high, people always hope to have a grow to make some money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 3
May 16, 2019, 10:53:57 AM
because now the cryptocurrency market is not stable and bounty hunters to earn at least something sell cryptocurrency for cheap. Now it’s dangerous to keep it in wallets, as the price can drop to 0 and it’s better to earn a little money than nothing
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
May 15, 2019, 04:57:24 PM
We tend to think more about prices because everyone has hope and in adopting Altcoin there are consequences for the development of Crypto.
Different things if we mine long-term we will only wait until the coins soar but it is also not easy because crypto cannot be predicted. I have a great desire for the development of this technology so that I will continue to dive down so that I can understand and get used to all conditions.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
May 15, 2019, 04:11:15 PM
I do not think that price is a factor that can significantly affect the stability of cryptocurrency and the demand from buyers for it.
There are many coins that cost very little money, but have no prospects.
It seems to me that it is necessary to evaluate the future of the coin.

This all too well emphasizes the importance of price in every commodity that has some kind of worth. The truth is that more than 80% of people in crypto today are in for the price alone.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
May 15, 2019, 03:45:44 PM
I do not think that price is a factor that can significantly affect the stability of cryptocurrency and the demand from buyers for it.
There are many coins that cost very little money, but have no prospects.
It seems to me that it is necessary to evaluate the future of the coin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
May 15, 2019, 03:23:22 PM
Stop thinking about the price for a while and think about the technology and adoption what is happening just now! More and more people are involved in cryptocurrencies, bigger and bigger partnerships are made everyday, better and better news comes everyday and price? Still same? It shows that whales are cumulating why other people who care about the price are selling them their cryptocurrencies for cheap.
the main purpose of investing is of course to benefit from what we invest but with the condition of the development of the crypto currency market experiencing a very drastic decline, of course, many people are afraid and panicked if we see prices and values better we think of technology that will develop in the future rather than see prices makes us very scared

Investment is indeed for profit, but all crypto is created not for investment tools. Investment is only in the minds of those who hold it. And price is not everything but everything needs prices, when prices go up means better technology is adopted.
  For me yes people invest and price is not the whole thing but I think price also matters allot people invest to make profit if we will not consider the price everything then how we will be able to obtain profit after holding so I consider the price an important factor for investors because with it we get profit and we make money.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 251
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
May 15, 2019, 12:22:35 PM
if you don't think about price, what should you think about? Price and a good product is what we should always think about because I believe thats the most vital thing to consider
Yes, prices and products are the main things seen by many people, because if both are very good then obviously the team and dev of these products are people who are very experienced in marketing their products, so the price can be expensive.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
May 15, 2019, 12:14:51 PM
The current situation in the crypto market has shown that those who bought Bitcoins at a low price did everything correctly during the fall of the market. Now they can take advantage of their successful investment. Only people with confidence in Bitcoin could buy it at such a low price.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
May 15, 2019, 11:11:02 AM
price is not everything, I know that if the product they plan to run so that the product continues to grow and the community grows more then naturally the price will continue to increase.

Right, without a clear product, crypto will die, nothing will make investors confident about the future prospects, because without the product everything looks like speculation.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
May 15, 2019, 11:04:38 AM
yeah , just thinking how bitcoin technology time by time , it get better and i hope more people will go to adapt the bitcoin and crypto system
In every investment venture we do think about success, it's important indeed about the value but to make more successful we also look for the usage and
the developments, if such project can deliver for sure everything will follow, price is the main basis of success but service will be the deciding factors for those project to succeed along the way.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
May 15, 2019, 10:34:40 AM
price is not everything, I know that if the product they plan to run so that the product continues to grow and the community grows more then naturally the price will continue to increase.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
May 15, 2019, 10:21:54 AM
as work from developer gives with limit on entrance with the field of business men from finance helps as extending use as drawing to returns as investors might gives of exchange on request with the manage of position on market.

Activity: 544
Merit: 1
May 15, 2019, 10:02:02 AM
if you don't think about price, what should you think about? Price and a good product is what we should always think about because I believe thats the most vital thing to consider
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
May 15, 2019, 09:56:40 AM
yeah , just thinking how bitcoin technology time by time , it get better and i hope more people will go to adapt the bitcoin and crypto system
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
May 15, 2019, 09:34:36 AM
I'm sorry but people who says that are utter hypocrite. If you are in it just for the technology, you should not be here in this forum posting threads and instead you should be having serious discussion on events with other people that are mainly focused on the tech. The price makes this market very exciting and their minds is really about speculating how much will it be in the future.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
May 15, 2019, 09:30:50 AM
I think that all the people who now come to the crypto market are doing this in order to earn money, which means price is everythinge. Perhaps for the first blockchain developers, the price was not the most important motivation, because they were driven by enthusiasm for the blockchain technology and its prospects, but those who came later came here for money.
Exactly, people who participate in this market always have thoughts of becoming rich and making more money, so the most important thing for them is the price, they invest in anything, they are also concerned about price, higher prices over time are all they want. Very few people care and think about the contribution of this technology because I can say this life is in need of reality, too much cost and daily pressure in life, and making more money is the solution for all, no one has too much time to care about technology, technology can't feed them
Pages:
Jump to: