Pages:
Author

Topic: Price is not everything! - page 3. (Read 20686 times)

Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
June 17, 2019, 11:44:50 AM
Very well, But I think the value of the currency is important for the investment. Because good value coin and project development is appropriate for future profits.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 17, 2019, 09:42:09 AM
To say that the project is good with low cost coins and more if the price of coins is decreasing, it is slyness. Investors will not want to invest their money if there is no hope for profit.
investors are not always very smart and there are always those people who invest their money in some very strange projects
Activity: 530
Merit: 10
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
June 17, 2019, 08:39:15 AM
I agree. Whole crypto "agenda", an idea for future development, is very important, especially in case of new coins. Cause let's be honest - every coin at the beginning is kinda "worthless" in the matter of finances. But it doesn't mean such cryptocurrency is without a potential
of those whose prices are low or worthless, they will grow later and the price will increase so they become valuable because they can be profitable.

price is a benchmark to reach the point of profit, so the price can be said to be worth because with the price we can choose and know the value of each coin, and usually the price brings quality.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
June 17, 2019, 08:24:13 AM
Stop thinking about the price for a while and think about the technology and adoption what is happening just now! More and more people are involved in cryptocurrencies, bigger and bigger partnerships are made everyday, better and better news comes everyday and price? Still same? It shows that whales are cumulating why other people who care about the price are selling them their cryptocurrencies for cheap.

I totally agree with you. Though as it goes for traders, to them price kinda matters. I look more of a long term investment options like Yanu, which token has a real-life use case and with you can buy drinks and the robot bar itself with it, get discounts and VIP service. Also the company burns 2% of the tokens, gradually decreasing the token amount and this makes the tokens even more valuable. I see how their product is an easy concept and thus it is easier to adapt their token system which is made simple to people who know nothing about cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 93
Merit: 3
June 17, 2019, 05:49:02 AM
I agree. Whole crypto "agenda", an idea for future development, is very important, especially in case of new coins. Cause let's be honest - every coin at the beginning is kinda "worthless" in the matter of finances. But it doesn't mean such cryptocurrency is without a potential
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
June 17, 2019, 05:39:09 AM
Yes, adoption is the most important thing, and this will have a positive impact on price. Aprice that increases purely because of speculation isn't sustainable. A price that increases because of real world use is a much more desirable outcome.
Adoptions will sustained the market movements, more users to get inside and begin to support this system more businesses will accept and also begin to embrace the chain, it's people influence that will push everything to get more potential supporters, market needs more end users so established businesses will also jumped in and support the system.
Activity: 633
June 17, 2019, 05:28:47 AM
Yes, adoption is the most important thing, and this will have a positive impact on price. Aprice that increases purely because of speculation isn't sustainable. A price that increases because of real world use is a much more desirable outcome.
this is the main key for cryptocurrency price.if adoption happen , it will create new demand in cryptocurrency.cash transaction will decrease alot , and people prefer using crypto .its more secure and effective.new demand mean price will rise.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
June 17, 2019, 05:22:50 AM
To say that the project is good with low cost coins and more if the price of coins is decreasing, it is slyness. Investors will not want to invest their money if there is no hope for profit.
Activity: 560
June 17, 2019, 04:18:34 AM
Indeed price is not everything but it is a key indicator to the success of a project. Good price attracts investors because no investor would want to put their money into something that ROI is highly impossible. If you you have a good product, you still have to work on your coin value.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
June 17, 2019, 01:39:42 AM
Activity: 490
June 16, 2019, 06:09:05 PM
Yes, I do think not only about price, but about adoption also, but you know, when you need money, then price does really matter for you, that is what I mean
Activity: 546
June 16, 2019, 05:59:44 PM
The price will not be able to sustain crypto but the technology itself will. Once people see more reasons to use the tech, the price will be sustained.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
June 16, 2019, 05:50:19 PM
10 humans get each 9 dissimilar concept, so the cost of everyone someone is dissimilar. I buoy 't let go that. The right investor desire aid almost the growth of the propose, and any desire Assets desire be implicated almost cost that create them bankable.
in general the purpose of investment wherever and with everything is always to get a profit and if it is an investment with crypto currency of course price and value are important factors to get profit
As we all know the cryptocurrency market is still relatively new, so now the project value can be more important than its price
There are many undervalued projects. If the marketing department is well developed, the project will not be lost. And over time, the price of his tokens will only grow. Price for many investors is an indicator of demand for a particular project.
10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
June 16, 2019, 05:23:46 PM
10 humans get each 9 dissimilar concept, so the cost of everyone someone is dissimilar. I buoy 't let go that. The right investor desire aid almost the growth of the propose, and any desire Assets desire be implicated almost cost that create them bankable.
in general the purpose of investment wherever and with everything is always to get a profit and if it is an investment with crypto currency of course price and value are important factors to get profit
As we all know the cryptocurrency market is still relatively new, so now the project value can be more important than its price
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
June 16, 2019, 05:16:22 PM
Activity: 40
Merit: 3
June 16, 2019, 04:36:18 PM
Price is everything!  Cool
Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TMygwWv4dc
Activity: 36
June 16, 2019, 04:36:50 AM
Activity: 31
June 16, 2019, 04:30:42 AM
in the first i was similar you my bosom buddy, on the other hand whether you enquire me instantly, i separate you that cost is the all things, application is issue of propose holders, is they buoy not create it greater, so cost reduce and they miscarry.
Activity: 9
June 16, 2019, 04:11:33 AM
Humans wish to look a rebound from the crypto business. On the other hand at the minute they buoy 't look it. Exactly, instantly the cryptocurrency is reversive its data area and various big companies are acquainting blockchain into their creation. On the other hand various humans buoy 't wait continued.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
June 15, 2019, 02:47:27 PM
it's easy to say price isn't everything. however this is very influential on the cryptocurrency market, especially traders. for me the price is quite important to measure and also a reference for long-term or short-term investments.
100% true.
Most of the people including me came here to earn something from their investments. Patience level of the people vary significantly. Some can trust and stick on to a project till it reaches a new level and some want quick return. So they just dump on listings. It's harder to say people are here for the project only.
Pages:
Jump to: