Pages:
Author

Topic: Price of the bitcoin will jump again? The price today is acting weird - page 2. (Read 15134 times)

Activity: 708
Merit: 500
I see just bots footprints all over it, boring, all in eth/etc
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
Will be nice if people will learn what is bitcoin and how to use it,news about price are just some news about markets specuation,people need to know that btc can make his life more easy

That is right. If you buy some bitcoin and hold for the long term, the price will rise and you will be reward.

I find that apart from the big pump in late 2013, the bitcoin price will rise in every 3 year period. It is better to hold.

So we do not like the big pump and dump, that will cause people not to invest in bitcoin and reduce its price.

I remember the big pump in 2013, it was exciting times. But it caused three year of bear market. The price now is still low than then.

There are limited funding in the market. Investors are more interested in the Ethereum, so the bitcoin price is stable.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Will be nice if people will learn what is bitcoin and how to use it,news about price are just some news about markets specuation,people need to know that btc can make his life more easy

That is right. If you buy some bitcoin and hold for the long term, the price will rise and you will be reward.

I find that apart from the big pump in late 2013, the bitcoin price will rise in every 3 year period. It is better to hold.

So we do not like the big pump and dump, that will cause people not to invest in bitcoin and reduce its price.

I remember the big pump in 2013, it was exciting times. But it caused three year of bear market. The price now is still low than then.

Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
there seems to be more and more media that covers bitcoin and advises to buy it and include it in your portfolio.

it's mostly nothing mayor, but it's a start.

The media report can attract ordinary people to the bitcoin. The most important for them is to use the bitcoin.

There are more media reports about the bitcoin in the main stream of media, especially after recent price rise.
there seems to be more and more media that covers bitcoin and advises to buy it and include it in your portfolio.

The media report can attract ordinary people to the bitcoin. The most important for them is to use the bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

Activity: 364
The Bitcoin price is now above $500 and that is a good sign because now it will attract allot people again. The price has made a big jump but it can be possible that will go down with 20 Dollar that is just how it goes.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

If the price rises to $500 in early July, I will be very happy. That is 10% rise in two months, or 60% in a year.

60% annual rise a quite a lot if that is sustainable. I hope can be like that in the next 20 years.

60% a year for the next 20 years, that is 12,089 times of present value, or $5.7 million for each bitcoin.

Which is plainly insane/crazy. Of course it wouldn't be guaranteed 60% rise annually. Just take a look at 2014 and you'll get a nice picture of what I'm saying. The recent price increase, I think, is due to halving becoming closer and closer each passing day. Mostly manipulation and not pure natural growth.

In May 2013, the bitcoin price was about $60, now it is about $500. So it is 8 times in 3 years, or double every year.

most people don't look that far back in the past. they just look at the last few months of this year, and that's how they get an idea of how the market (according to them) is performing. people nowadays are very short term minded.

bitcoin has a history of small explosive growths that usually happen over the span of weeks or months at most followed by a sharp correction and then long periods of sideways trading and often slowly decreasing in value during those bear markets.

There are not many cases where bitcoin slowly increases in value, it's either a massive rise or a long period of sideways trading.

And right now, bitcoin is readying for the next massive rise it seem. So expect to see $3000~5000 in the next few months.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

If the price rises to $500 in early July, I will be very happy. That is 10% rise in two months, or 60% in a year.

60% annual rise a quite a lot if that is sustainable. I hope can be like that in the next 20 years.

60% a year for the next 20 years, that is 12,089 times of present value, or $5.7 million for each bitcoin.

Which is plainly insane/crazy. Of course it wouldn't be guaranteed 60% rise annually. Just take a look at 2014 and you'll get a nice picture of what I'm saying. The recent price increase, I think, is due to halving becoming closer and closer each passing day. Mostly manipulation and not pure natural growth.

In May 2013, the bitcoin price was about $60, now it is about $500. So it is 8 times in 3 years, or double every year.

most people don't look that far back in the past. they just look at the last few months of this year, and that's how they get an idea of how the market (according to them) is performing. people nowadays are very short term minded.

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%

Activity: 901
Merit: 500

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

This december i think the price of the bitcoin will jump and reach $500 on this month.
because it's nearly christmas and i think some people sell/exchange his/her bitcoins to use it in christmas.
What do you think guys?

well i think you know or atleast heard about bitcoin block reward halving, so that is a reason why price will rise soon, price is weird because everyone hopes for something, while rest of people buys bitcoins hoping to sell them for more after halving, nobody knows what to do so it looks weird

The price is not weird at the moment. It is very stable now. We will see the price rise some time next month.

The price has risen to around $449 now. It has risen quite slowly. So the bitcoin is still in the consolidation stage.
This is amazing the price today is already break the 450 and now the price is 452.7 according to preev price.. and i think it will continues increase this week until block halving..

The price of these days don't look to be weird. The price has increased after the days of small fluctuations. Hope this rise would continue to reach $500 in the weeks ahead.

i hope so too, but i think it may take more than one week to reach $500 because after a $50 rise there will be some shakedown to cash out and kick the weak hands out and then after accumulating more the price will be stable above $500.

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
This december i think the price of the bitcoin will jump and reach $500 on this month.
because it's nearly christmas and i think some people sell/exchange his/her bitcoins to use it in christmas.
What do you think guys?

well i think you know or atleast heard about bitcoin block reward halving, so that is a reason why price will rise soon, price is weird because everyone hopes for something, while rest of people buys bitcoins hoping to sell them for more after halving, nobody knows what to do so it looks weird

The price is not weird at the moment. It is very stable now. We will see the price rise some time next month.

The price has risen to around $449 now. It has risen quite slowly. So the bitcoin is still in the consolidation stage.
This is amazing the price today is already break the 450 and now the price is 452.7 according to preev price.. and i think it will continues increase this week until block halving..

The price of these days don't look to be weird. The price has increased after the days of small fluctuations. Hope this rise would continue to reach $500 in the weeks ahead.

i hope so too, but i think it may take more than one week to reach $500 because after a $50 rise there will be some shakedown to cash out and kick the weak hands out and then after accumulating more the price will be stable above $500.
global moderator
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
The price of bitcoin will jump when more people are aware of the existence of bitcoin and start to use it.

That's a big factor on price...New users will always add weight to the demand, not to mention that everyone is now hoarding as we are all anticipating about the halving... for sure when the halving come price would still go higher...
Pages:
Jump to: