Pages:
Author

Topic: Price of the bitcoin will jump again? The price today is acting weird - page 6. (Read 15134 times)

legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
I won't name them jump, price will rise but it won't go to 1000$ in week
Yeah it will not jump but saying it will rise sooner. I think the price will down not rise again.. the price of bitcoin to day is a little bit low.. So i think the price will still deacreasing untill reach again 380 or below 400.. Let's hope that it will not happen..
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I won't name them jump, price will rise but it won't go to 1000$ in week
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
The beginning of the rise of the bitcoin and i think it will pump up more until the price reach 450 above. I hope it will increase soon.
While waiting i need to find another source of bitcoin to increase my bitcoins in my wallet..

i am not sure about this anymore, it looks like the market is not yet ready for the big pump that we were waiting for. and this increase back to above $400 is just price correction of $450. maybe next month
Well it will happen soon see the price today is 425 and i think it will increase more sooner.. Its been a long time that the price reach 425..
Now you need to sure because you will lose some profit if you don't sell your coins when the price is $450..
legendary
Activity: 3444
Merit: 10558
The beginning of the rise of the bitcoin and i think it will pump up more until the price reach 450 above. I hope it will increase soon.
While waiting i need to find another source of bitcoin to increase my bitcoins in my wallet..

i am not sure about this anymore, it looks like the market is not yet ready for the big pump that we were waiting for. and this increase back to above $400 is just price correction of $450. maybe next month
global moderator
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176
While my guitar gently weeps!!!

You are right mate.. while we are waiting for the price to increase more, we should be busy finding ways to collect more bitcoins as we know that it is really going up this coming months..  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
It started moving upwards again. The buy order I put at $390 seemed to be working fine for me again. Does anybody here know what triggers this price increase? Halving is waaaaaay ahead of us, and the drama regarding the block size is still around, that's why I'm clueless as to what is really happening. Huh
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
price is on rise and let hope to see finally over 500 after long time
think you will all agree on this
Activity: 280
The bitcoin will rise for sure, its just a matter of time before it will happen with the bitcoin.
Another plus point is that the halving is coming and because of the halving the price will really jump to a high amount.
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1018
The price today is 421 and i think it will still increase more after reaching 440 the bitcoin will going to normal again i mean back to 370-390.
So keep watching and ready all your bitcoin to exchange it when the price goes down...

would take days before it will start going down though.
Not ready to exchange my bitcoin though. but it would be nice to see if it goes up way more probably up to 500. I'd like to buy more monero later so this pump should help me profit.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
The price today is 421 and i think it will still increase more after reaching 440 the bitcoin will going to normal again i mean back to 370-390.
So keep watching and ready all your bitcoin to exchange it when the price goes down...
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
I can see this price is again over 400
Keeo it rise and rolling over 500 next target
Activity: 434
It looks like it will probably go up another 10% before another drop and the story will just continue again.
I do not see any possibilities for another drop. Almost worldwide all the stockmarkets are trading in red from the starting of this week. So, I believe bitcoin will jump more than 10% also.

From last week onwards Bitcoin price is increasing nearly 20$ in a price chart. So in upcoming months also We can see the steady growth.
then many adoption are in bitcoin So rate will fall anymore.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
It looks like it will probably go up another 10% before another drop and the story will just continue again.
I do not see any possibilities for another drop. Almost worldwide all the stockmarkets are trading in red from the starting of this week. So, I believe bitcoin will jump more than 10% also.
Activity: 313
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213
yeah there was a small jump a few days ago and i am waiting for another one to happen soon, i hope people will start buying bitcoins as soon as possible
why? so that the people who already bought can offload on them? that doesn't work like that. You have to have the arguments to create a mania-buying phase and attract new money. What there is on table apart from halving? At the moment, not much. Blocksize talks, on and on, nothing concluded yet. There were not really many fundamental developemnts that would help spread bitcoin adoption as of recently. Therefore, it is purely speculative game, among old players, with little new money. And as such we can't go far, unless the fundamentals change.
The price will not jump so fast I think. But I think that the price will rise up later. But I wont jump so fast.
I am sure that the value will rise later. But it takes time. And it wont happens so fast. We all need patience.

The price jumps but to a limit. It already took place, price jumped to $425 got back and settled around 375$-385$. So this time also the same scenario might take place with constant increase and minor drops.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
of course it will jump again, the price is showing the signs of going up, we just need some time right now
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
yeah it seems that it is growing already, i hope it will go like that for a while, though i doubt that we will reach really big numbers
Activity: 406
it fel down a bit, so yeah it will rise, it's rising even now,and will rise even more if people will buy alot of bitcoins after halving
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
yeah there was a small jump a few days ago and i am waiting for another one to happen soon, i hope people will start buying bitcoins as soon as possible
why? so that the people who already bought can offload on them? that doesn't work like that. You have to have the arguments to create a mania-buying phase and attract new money. What there is on table apart from halving? At the moment, not much. Blocksize talks, on and on, nothing concluded yet. There were not really many fundamental developemnts that would help spread bitcoin adoption as of recently. Therefore, it is purely speculative game, among old players, with little new money. And as such we can't go far, unless the fundamentals change.
The price will not jump so fast I think. But I think that the price will rise up later. But I wont jump so fast.
I am sure that the value will rise later. But it takes time. And it wont happens so fast. We all need patience.
Pages:
Jump to: