Pages:
Author

Topic: Price predictions for after the halving - page 5. (Read 7082 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Over $700 would be wonderful achievement price get stable floor this range because I don't think there will be big bubble will happen after the halving, I am not sure we are going to cross 4 figure in price and it looking really high at this stage.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
My prediction price peak will occur one day before halving and after halving the possibility of stable prices or big dump occurs.
I don't think the price peak will occur a day before, it will be continual. Bitcoin Price Continues To Soar Ahead Of Next Month’s Halving.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
My prediction price peak will occur one day before halving and after halving the possibility of stable prices or big dump occurs.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
200-2000 anything.
Well you probably won't be wrong haha

he really knew btc price won't go down to 200 but wouldn't go beyond 2k as well.  lol seem like a safe forecast lol.
my prediction is that the price will be from $680 - 720, this is just the range.

i think that what price you are telling will be seen after halving of some days as mostly before halving the price will go nearby $900 - $1000 but after halving the selling pressure will start so it will be stabilize near by $600 - $700 range
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
200-2000 anything.

he really knew btc price won't go down to 200 but wouldn't go beyond 2k as well.  lol seem like a safe forecast lol.
my prediction is that the price will be from $680 - 720, this is just the range.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
200-2000 anything.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Around 600-700, stabilized for a while, until the next move, I don't know when, why and to what direction
Activity: 366
Merit: 261
200-2000 anything.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
the prices increasing a bit today and my thought this is will be continue slowly climbing until halving dates
and my predictions for the prices by the end of july still $900 below
the price started to increase all the time right now, i think that the price will also have a lot of potential to grow in my opinion and that is really cool, i hope we will reach a new all time high

after the halving i think the price will be something like 900 dollars or something like that and i think that we will make some good profit out of bitcoins if we buy right now
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
The bitcoin market price might take a upward trend after the bitcoin block halving and reach around $800-900.
We are in the upwards trend since $250 last summer. Take a look at the charts!
You mean this summer of last year summer? If you're talking about last year summer it is not really because we dropped this last october-november and after year 2015, the price get stable for 2-3 months.
I meant summer 2015, as summer 2016 has just started at northern hemisphere (I guess you haven't seen Bitcoin at $250 anywhere in the last 10 days, have you?).
If you look at the one year chart, we haven't really broke the upwards trend yet. Upwards trend doesn't mean that the price endlessly growths; there may be some corrections in between without breaking the trend.
Activity: 462
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
the prices increasing a bit today and my thought this is will be continue slowly climbing until halving dates
well thats just a month left and it will be after the halving so i wouldnt be impressed if your prediction would turn out to be actually correct as most of the people will be selling their coins after it

before the halving we might expect to see a big pump happening but in a few weeks the price will be dumped when people will try to take out as much profit of bitcoins as possible
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
halving the current may have ended, and bitcoin prices are still around $ 650, but I am pretty sure bitcoin prices will rise again, and I also agree with you, that bitcoin prices still under $ 900 at the end of the month of July

halving is not ended but it will take place after two weeks, and at that event the reward for the miners will be reduced to half and the smaller miners will leave mining and so the supply will be reduced and with that the demand will increase the price to a much height.
legendary
Activity: 1218
halving the current may have ended, and bitcoin prices are still around $ 650, but I am pretty sure bitcoin prices will rise again, and I also agree with you, that bitcoin prices still under $ 900 at the end of the month of July
legendary
Activity: 1652
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
The bitcoin market price might take a upward trend after the bitcoin block halving and reach around $800-900.
We are in the upwards trend since $250 last summer. Take a look at the charts!
You mean this summer of last year summer? If you're talking about last year summer it is not really because we dropped this last october-november and after year 2015, the price get stable for 2-3 months.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
My guess is that we won't move over the $700 mark by the end of July. The latest rise was pretty significant and it will take some longer time to repeat it.

So it's gonna be sub-$700 by the end of the month? Interesting, IMO it's gonna crash a bit after the halving when people cash out, so it's gonna be entirely dependent on how the price rises during the hype. I suppose a fair price would be:

I guess the price aftter halving will be over $800.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
I think price will be $1200-$1600 range after halving completed  Shocked
You really expect the price to increase more than twice in less than a month?
Or maybe you're talking about the next halving in 2021.
Activity: 303
I think price will be $1200-$1600 range after halving completed  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
I'm curious as to what would happen to signature campaigns--if anything--if bitcoin went to, say, $10,000.  By my advanced math, I would be earning $3 per post (30K satoshi) at that point.  Do you think places like Yobit would still be paying such an outrageous amount for posters?  I have a hard time believing they would.  I was not paying attention to such things back in 2013 when we hit $1200.

So yeah, $10K would be bitchen, although I wouldn't exactly stand by that as a prediction.
that means I would be earning $60 a day for it. thats good. it may not however happen  since they would probably change their rates.

Anyway, I suspect the devs these days are trying to create more ICOs this time just to grab our BTCs leaving us their new coin/tokens that won't double after halving.

I concur. They are out there to make profits in bitcoins because it is the only cryptocurrency that is considered as the closest to "money". Instead of focusing on creating some value for their own altcoins, they blatantly scam people into buying their "idea". But not all are scams. I believe there are some that actually want to create and build something that would be beneficial to society.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
I want to hear what everyone thinks the price will be after the halving happening in the next few weeks. I'm predicting at least a $1200 Bitcoin by the end of July. Thoughts?

i am predicting the same price after the halving but i don't believe it can happen by the end of July, i think it can take a bit longer and after halving there can even be some down time and then the price rises.

in short a similar scenario like the rise from $450 to $780 is going to happen
Pages:
Jump to: