Pages:
Author

Topic: Price predictions for after the halving - page 8. (Read 7082 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 512
Unfortunately it will not rise much more for quite a while. Bitcoin will now be trading in the $600s - its new home.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
My bet is we will stay in the $500-600 range.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I want to hear what everyone thinks the price will be after the halving happening in the next few weeks. I'm predicting at least a $1200 Bitcoin by the end of July. Thoughts?

There is a thread where a member gives away 0.01BTC or 0.02BTC if you predict the exact or the nearest price for 1 july but i think that your prediction about bitcoin at the end of July is high. I think that the price will be around $750-$800, until the end of next month i think that we will see panic buying then panic selling.

Its almost impossible to predict the prices of bitcoins these days. So much variation is going on ,not only on each day, but on every minute. We cannot be sure what will be the price of bitcoins after 1 hour. I think once the halving will e over we could see little stability in the prices on  bitcoins and from then onwards we can make predictions.
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
I want to hear what everyone thinks the price will be after the halving happening in the next few weeks. I'm predicting at least a $1200 Bitcoin by the end of July. Thoughts?

I am predicting a 800$ price but  2 months or more from  halving.
Why? with every good news price is take a slightly increase... so we have to wait!
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
Last halving had price go from $25 to $1250, so about 50x gain.

Now let's say price is $700 pre-halving, 50x gain is $35k. So potentially reaching a high point of $35k/Bitcoin within a year or so.

I like your prediction, but less so your logic Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003
Last halving had price go from $25 to $1250, so about 50x gain.

Now let's say price is $700 pre-halving, 50x gain is $35k. So potentially reaching a high point of $35k/Bitcoin within a year or so.

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1006
beware of your keys.
for me, i will guess about the double of right now, ie. $1200 if i am correct, since supply is halving.
because the mining equipment is dependent to bitcoin price, not their function. Huh
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
I'm sure bitcoin price will raise back at least to $700, in fact i think bitcoin price could reach $900 if something bad such as exchange suddenly ran maintenance or went offline don't happen Roll Eyes
Activity: 95
Merit: 4
I think one of two things will happen:

1. Price does not change, or changes very little, and miners cannot sustain any profit at current difficulty; thus forced to stop mining, and difficulty will decrease, which means it will be a good time to invest into mining

2. Price increases and miners invest more, increasing difficulty, less coins mined per day, thus increasing price further, and mining is riskier because it depends on the high btc price

Who knows to what value it will increase... $800-1000 seems realistic
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think the price will stay where it is now. If Brexit, which is roiling the world markets, didn't make bitcoin rise, the halving won't either.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

I think $1200 will be the start of July and at the mid it will be there or will continue to increase more higher andat the end of July it will be at more strength and hope it will continue like that till the end of the year.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
It will most probably be fluctuating between $550-$650. I don't think it will ever reach $1200 in July and I honestly, don't want it to as well as then the price may drop to $300 as per the chart. Also, the experts had already predicted that it would reach max $800 and it already achieved that target.
Activity: 798

There is a thread where a member gives away 0.01BTC or 0.02BTC if you predict the exact or the nearest price for 1 july but i think that your prediction about bitcoin at the end of July is high. I think that the price will be around $750-$800, until the end of next month i think that we will see panic buying then panic selling.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1140
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Around $800 as minimum and close to $1000 as maximum.

Maybe $800 could be the minimum price of bitcoin but $1000 wouldn't be the maximum since we could see a huge spike at any time during the halving  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game

Around $800 as minimum and close to $1000 as maximum.

Price rally have been great this past weeks. Halving speculation really helps up the price increase. Some people thinks that the price rise is due to upcoming halving so they riding the train without knowing what is really the source.

Because of this, halving speculations are maximizing it's potential of bringing more price increase while we are getting closer to the halving eta.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
$850, most likely range 800-900, peak under 1k, otherwise another rally will begin

i believe we will get a continuous up trend after the halving and for the upcming years until the 2020 halving

some big dump are always expected here and there, but they do not matter for me, they are good for trading i guess that's...
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
i am expecting an above $1000 price for bitcoin after the halving even if it is for a short period of time but the question is about when it is going to happen. and that is the hard part to predict because it can be a week or a even a couple of months to get there and in the meanwhile the price can stay here or even go down to $550 which i believe is the new bottom for bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Bitcoin amateur learning by doing
I am a believer. so I would say its gonna be more than 1000$ after halving. However, due to volatility I expect lows down to 450$ and highs to 1500$, so important thing is not to buy or sell at wrong time... If we could know Smiley

In the long run, I think bitcoin has a 20k$+ potential a piece, but that will only get closer in a few years.
legendary
Activity: 1036
I can tell you what's going to happen on around July 11th, the day of halving. NOTHING. That's right, price will have reached the saturation point by then, not much buying or selling will happen on that day. There will be no major price fluctuations in the middle of July, before, during and after the halving. We will see the price crashing back down to 300-400 level in the weeks after the halving. Price will rise again in November/December when we will see 1000, but it won't stay too long.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Well one thing is for sure; Brexit was certainly a blessing for Bitcoin!
Pages:
Jump to: