Pages:
Author

Topic: Prices are falling - page 2. (Read 2952 times)

legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
August 03, 2016, 02:54:03 PM
I checked the volumes, the stolen bitcoins are completely sold in exchanges. So until something unordinary happens, we are going up from now on. They sold the last part when the price touched 460$.  I don't think there will be any megadumps soon.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 622
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
August 03, 2016, 02:28:21 PM
The price of bitcoin right now is already been fall and i think more fall will come so get ready for the next price of bitcoin if you will be happy or not.. but we need to believe about bitcoin so let as hope that the price will increase back..
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
August 03, 2016, 02:25:10 PM
Sell if you believe it'll go further down. I don't think the price will experience a major crash though, I haven't seen anything (as in some bad news) that might make it happen.

Scratch that. Shit happened.
Anything could happen and that is normal in the crypto world, that is still on us, if we believe that the price will rise again then we should hold but this time we need more patience as we do not want selling our bitcoins at a loss.
We can't predict anything exactly at this moment, so it is good to hold the coins, hope it will not go down further.

The bitcoin price could go down due to the Bitfinex hack. But the price could go higher in 6 to 12 months.
in my speculation the price should be increase in november and december this is the same as before  so i think it will happen.. i just fill it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
August 03, 2016, 02:18:42 PM
Sell if you believe it'll go further down. I don't think the price will experience a major crash though, I haven't seen anything (as in some bad news) that might make it happen.

Anything could happen and that is normal in the crypto world, that is still on us, if we believe that the price will rise again then we should hold but this time we need more patience as we do not want selling our bitcoins at a loss.
We can't predict anything exactly at this moment, so it is good to hold the coins, hope it will not go down further.

The bitcoin price could go down due to the Bitfinex hack. But the price could go higher in 6 to 12 months.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
August 03, 2016, 02:51:12 AM

Activity: 952
August 03, 2016, 01:13:38 AM

Activity: 629
Merit: 501
Experientia docet
August 02, 2016, 06:21:25 PM

Activity: 770
August 02, 2016, 05:45:37 PM
if you dd not sell your bitcoin about 600$ then there is no use to sell it in current position when the price is touching 550$. i think now you should wait for the price to raise again, because most of the people are expecting that the price of bitcoin will recover its position very soon, therefore it is better to hold your bitcoin instead of selling it in such a low price.
thats true, if you would sell right now then the losses would be big as it would be definitely better to hold for the soon incoming growths i would hold at least for a month
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
August 02, 2016, 05:32:17 PM
if you dd not sell your bitcoin about 600$ then there is no use to sell it in current position when the price is touching 550$. i think now you should wait for the price to raise again, because most of the people are expecting that the price of bitcoin will recover its position very soon, therefore it is better to hold your bitcoin instead of selling it in such a low price.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
August 02, 2016, 05:08:02 PM
I will buy as much bitcoins as I can now, and continue to hold, last time I bought at $400 and sold at 775, so my money gained almost 95% in value, I guess I won't make that much this time, but at least I will make some profit.

If you already gained 95% you should be patting yourself on the back, since most have a hard time reacting when to sell.

Also you already recouped so you saved price.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
August 02, 2016, 05:06:15 PM
I will buy as much bitcoins as I can now, and continue to hold, last time I bought at $400 and sold at 775, so my money gained almost 95% in value, I guess I won't make that much this time, but at least I will make some profit.

The current price drop is a fantastic opportunity to buy yourself some extra coins. And if it turns out that Bitfinex has lost a serious amount of coins due to their hack, then expect the price to tank further. If you buy right now, don't buy with all your fiat. Keep some aside for when the price sinks deeper.
Activity: 196
August 02, 2016, 04:26:37 PM
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
August 02, 2016, 03:55:19 PM
In the last two days bitcoin prices are falling. Should I sell my coins or should I wait.Will the falling trend continues and we will be again back to $450 or something?
currently bitcoin prices doesn't looks so good because decrease to $600 and honestly i'm a part of panic selling because i was already selling half of my bitcoin now however i would see until next few days to see the situations and if the prices doesn't stop falling i think i may to sell all of my bitcoin

Don't panic as bitcoins have always faced such situations. I've been one of them where I bought over 4 BTC in 2014 at $500 and I waited for 2 years to sell them. If I had panicked, I would be in $1000 loss by now. You need to wait for over 2 weeks as I believe the prices would again go up.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
August 02, 2016, 02:45:57 PM
In the last two days bitcoin prices are falling. Should I sell my coins or should I wait.Will the falling trend continues and we will be again back to $450 or something?
currently bitcoin prices doesn't looks so good because decrease to $600 and honestly i'm a part of panic selling because i was already selling half of my bitcoin now however i would see until next few days to see the situations and if the prices doesn't stop falling i think i may to sell all of my bitcoin
Activity: 196
August 02, 2016, 02:36:17 PM
i think the present fall down is just for the time being and hope that the price will soon start recovering the price. it is just give an opportunity to those people who really want to buy bitcoin. other wise there no such bad news in bitcoin which can create such a panic situation, there my suggestion is that if some one has bitcion he should hold and those who really want to invest in bitcoin so that is the right time for investment.
Activity: 560
August 02, 2016, 02:17:44 PM
If you wait you will sell it again for 700$ and if you wait more you will buy it again at 500$. This is it.
Games of speculations and nerves.. Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
August 02, 2016, 12:50:23 PM
while others are seeing this price drop as something bad, it is seen as a welcome happening for day traders. after a calm time there is now a good amount of money to be made if you have enough knowledge. my guess is that the lowest the price will go is in the range of $570-$580 before it goes over $600 again.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
August 02, 2016, 12:36:17 PM
Price are falling because more are selling, I like what happened to day actually because I have the opportunity to buy bitcoins but part of my life is also sad for the people who are relying on their income with bitcoin as the value of their earnings are now decreasing.
Earnings are not decreasing too much, already it has raised to a reasonable amount, we have to bother if we have huge amount of coins. Price fluctuations are common in bitcoin, if it drops now it has the tendency to come up again.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
August 02, 2016, 09:41:15 AM
Only three and a bit years until the next halving. Get in early.

I don't think much is gonna happen in the near future price wise other than falls and stagnation. Excitement's over and it's back to boredom as usual.

Maybe at the end of the year there might be some etf excitement?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BULL RUN until 2030
August 02, 2016, 09:29:08 AM
Price are falling because more are selling, I like what happened to day actually because I have the opportunity to buy bitcoins but part of my life is also sad for the people who are relying on their income with bitcoin as the value of their earnings are now decreasing.
Pages:
Jump to: