Pages:
Author

Topic: Prices of Bitcoin and Altcoin are down now ...? - page 10. (Read 1129 times)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
hi My friend noticed that in the last few weeks both the price of bitcoin and altcoin bled, is there anyone who can give me good advice for buying and trading that is good and safe. because I heard a few months ago that the Binance exchange was at the restat, now is it safe if I return to trade there, because I have also traded a long time in binance, so I was on vacation to trade there, because at that time Binance was at the restat. Thank you and I appreciate all the answers.
As usual trend in 2019 was like this! "Bitcoin pump, Altcoins dump", the next "Bitcoin dump Altcoins was also dump", the other day "Bitcoin pump still Altcoins dump"? These was keep my head turning its very hard to read the Crypto Market in 2019 comparing 2016-2017 it has a huge differences and as we see Altcoins are bleeding more day by day, in my personal opinion the market of Altcoins are shifting to bitcoin thats why massive dump was recorded in most of the Altcoins in the market. and Top exchange influences like Binance,Bittrex,Houbi etc. has nothing to do with this, Investors are selling most of its altcoins thats why most of the Altcoins price was down so much.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
Now the price of bitcoin and altcoin has risen again. even today the prices of bitcoin and altcoin have grown by a few percent in coinmarketcap. You can see at coinmarketcap.com today that the prices of bitcoin and altcoin have increased again. I hope this increase continues.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
hi My friend noticed that in the last few weeks both the price of bitcoin and altcoin bled, is there anyone who can give me good advice for buying and trading that is good and safe. because I heard a few months ago that the Binance exchange was at the restat, now is it safe if I return to trade there, because I have also traded a long time in binance, so I was on vacation to trade there, because at that time Binance was at the restat. Thank you and I appreciate all the answers.

There is no good and safe trading advice. Perfect time to buy was half year ago. Then price was increasing for 5 months and now is more or less stable. It is hard to expect that price would keep increasing. It is also hard to expect that would decrease much unless recession will hit us early.  If you need to buy, then buy slowly. Buy some each month. That way you it dont matters to you if right now price is super expensive.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
I did not know about this their restart, but I know that I have been using Binance for a very long time, now and all through their challenges, they have never disappointed anyone, even when they were hacked of that bitcoin, they already had plans for such cases which was handled very well both financially and technically, so I think that Binance will still be the best exchange for you to use for your investment and trades.

We still have other exchanges though, because I know of very powerful exchanges that has even been rated as top 10 exchanges that any investor or trader can rely on without having any issue or whatsoever in the long run, and some of these exchanges are bittrex, Kucoin, huobi , coinbase and many more of them in the exchange market .
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: